Muddys food diary!

muddypaws04

Hi all, I'm not new to SW but Ive not followed it for a while. I'm still at my target weight from 2 years ago after losing just over a stone (not a lot I know but I like to keep trim).:eek:

My new aim is to lose 7lbs in 3 weeks which is when I go abroad for the first time in two years and really want to feel good by the pool!:eek: Not covering up the flabby bits.

I'm going to Zumba again starting Wednesday which will help a little.

Right: Food today! 5 May 2012

2 poached eggs

couscous with homemade ratatouille

Minced pork ragu with pasta shells (extra easy cook book) served with boiled cauli (this was seriously delicious!)

SK milk in tea throughout day (HEA)

I've not had any syns yet today but going to have a couple of G&DT's tonight.

Trying to remember old snacking tips cos its been soooo long! lol

Good luck to everyone else, old or new to SW! :)

Last edited:
Congrats on staying at target weight for so long I'm just starting on my long journey but enjoying SW so far.

Good luck losing the weight you want before your holiday. I go in just over 2 weeks so just hope I keep on track when I'm away..

Roberta

Thanks Roberta! :)

Where are you going on your hols? We're off to Rhodes. Very excited!

I do actually enjoy SW. I'm following Extra Easy at the moment as I really enjoy that most.

Good luck with your new SW journey! :)

I'm off to Jamaica on 22nd so couple more weeks yet. :) Just picked up tickets today so yes getting excited now. I've been to Rhodes & it's lovely. The old town is so pretty. We took a boat trip over to Simi (?) which is also a pretty little place.

I have done WW previously but decided to have a complete change. I was so disappointed as I only lost 1lb 1st week but lost 4.5 last week so now pleased & smiling. Just hope I can lost the other 1.5 lbs to my half stone before I go.

Greek food is wonderful so I don't envy you if you are going to try to stay on track! I guess you are trying to lose before you go in anticipation of what you're going to eat. Lol. Anyway we've got to enjoy our holidays haven't we? ?

Good luck.

Roberta

haha I love Greek food too! So much! lol

I will no doubt put on whilst I'm there so definitely want to lose before I go, to allow for that! haha How did you guess?:eek:

Had one G&T last night.
And one WW banoffee flavour desert whip thingie with a chopped banana in it.
Think around 6 syns in total but not sure? Either way it doesn't really matter as they are the only syns I had all day.

How was the g&t ? I've still not had any alcohol ? . Mind you I had a diet coke & coffee before going to bed so couldn't get to sleep. Maybe the g&t would have been a better idea eh? Lol.

6 syns is nothing. ( I use 5.5 on my kit kat when i need my choc fix!) I was trying to not use them but thought well they are there for a reason so why not. Am trying to stick to around 10 if poss though.

Have a good day.

Oh no, I don't usually have a problem sleeping, more a problem waking up.lol
G&T was good, although I bought full fat by accident! Ooops!
I just had the pancakes and they were not very nice at all. lol But I ate them!
I think I had 1.5 syns in pancakes with sugar and yoghurt. Also readybrek is my HEB.(which I forgot to have yesterday)
Thanks you have a good day too! :)

Bank Hol Monday

2 poached eggs and some baked beans

couscous with pepper celery and ham (yuk lol)

Roast beef, syning the gravy and the yorkshire with a slice of bread (HEB)

An apple

Milk in tea (HEA)

Scrambled egg with 1 LCL mixed in (1 fifth of HEA)

2 slices nimble (HEB) with chopped banana and a level tbsn chocolate philly (2 syns?) toasted in panini grill. YUM

SW Fish pie for tea (3 syns for a third) with pea's and carrots

Milk in tea, rest of HEA

Last edited:
Just had my fish pie, it was yum! No problems sticking with it all so far! Even when I had to sit and watch DH eat a big slab of cake the other day. lol

Brill, you're doing great!

I made up some sugar free jelly , divided a drained tin of mandarins in juice between 5 ramekins and poured the jelly on. I topped it with fresh strawbs & it makes a really lovely low syn dessert. Hubby had his M&S key lime pie for dessert tonight & I had my jelly. Didn't feel deprived in any way.

I'm managing to stick to the plan & for the first time when attending a slimming club, I'm not thinking about food all day!

Would love to lose 1.5 lbs Friday for my half stone but as long as its a loss I'll be happy, :)

Back