Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Awesome news about the ketostix still being in the pink - make the most of it girl and power through!!

I hope you enjoy the bike ride - the way you described it was lovely - very romantic!

Well done on getting down to the water - I have to really address that, it makes such a difference.

Have a great weekend luv and you know you are gonna rock this April
xxx

Just re-read my last post and it sounds like I've just posted and not read properly :eek:

What I meant by loving the attitude was that although you may struggle, you NEVER give up

The bike rides sound lovely

Have a great weekend

xxx

Youre definitely not alone with the saying youll be 100% and not being. Were all in the same boat so if anyone knows what youre going through its us. Id be lost without my diaries on here and cant believe some of the stuff that goes through my head nowadays.

TheCookieMonster said:
Awesome news about the ketostix still being in the pink - make the most of it girl and power through!!

I hope you enjoy the bike ride - the way you described it was lovely - very romantic!

Well done on getting down to the water - I have to really address that, it makes such a difference.

Have a great weekend luv and you know you are gonna rock this April
xxx

Iv managed 6 pints of water/peppermint/raspberry leaf tea so far today an when I popped to morrisons I grabbed a bottle of cole zero to drink on the way home. So the fluids are flowing today :D no bike ride today though as hubby hurt his back lifting the pressure washer out of the car returning it to Argos! I had half my choc orange bar at 12 and half at 3 but just done a ketosis test and I'm not even showing a trace now :( not feeling hungry so I'll cope until it returns to pink :) I'm sitting at the table now having a mushroom soup kids have had turkey drummers and chips. Was going to go out and ride on my own but feel like a nice calm night in front of the tv instead xxx

Toots said:
Just re-read my last post and it sounds like I've just posted and not read properly :eek:

What I meant by loving the attitude was that although you may struggle, you NEVER give up

The bike rides sound lovely

Have a great weekend

xxx

Lol I think I understood, iv gotta admit I am very proud of the way I get back to it now because previous attempts pria to 2011 iv given up within 3 weeks and taken months off before restarting. I'm not going to stop now until I'm at a 'normal' bmi. I might have 1 wobble every week but it's gotta work out better doing it this way and having a 99% run at it than being 100% off plan eating junk for months on end before wishing I'd carried on straight away after a blip. XxX

JoanneM said:
Youre definitely not alone with the saying youll be 100% and not being. Were all in the same boat so if anyone knows what youre going through its us. Id be lost without my diaries on here and cant believe some of the stuff that goes through my head nowadays.

It makes me really sad when i hit a high abs think im going to make it and then it all falls down around me and everyone around me turns into dough nuts and slices if peanut butter on toast ;) Isn't it strange when you feel so comfortable talking to a diary and all sorts of things just float around in your head waiting to come out and be shared with the rest of the world wide web! It's great to vent and to share success with people who know exactly what you mean because they have been there done that :)

Thanks to you all for the lovely posts in my diary, they make my day :D xxx

Sorry about the bike ride and hope OH's back get better soon :(

Don't sweat the ketostix - you've done so well on the liquid front today that they are probably really dilute!

Have a great eve
xxxx

TheCookieMonster said:
Sorry about the bike ride and hope OH's back get better soon :(

Don't sweat the ketostix - you've done so well on the liquid front today that they are probably really dilute!

Have a great eve
xxxx

Yeah I'll keep telling myself that it's cos they're diluted cheers ... Hubby feeling a bit better so may still go on the ride. :) c

I agree with the diluted sticks.....I thought I had knocked myself out of ketosis by having some sore throat sweets as I tested at night time, but when I tested again the next morning, it was pink again!!

You have been doing really well and resisting the turkey drummers...yay you!!! xx

yesterday i noticed a blister behind my 7year old ear but assumed he had got it from the arm of his glasses because it was exactly where they sit...woke up in the night to him being sick all over his bed, i cleaned up and he went back to bed and was fine. i got up this morning and he has a cluster of blisters on his head neck and chest so im thinking we have a pox out break! i showed him some pics on google of children with chicken pox thinking it would help him to understand what he might end up looking like but it didnt go down well :( he has a heart defect so im worried that maybe i need to call the nhs direct for advice? dont like to waste their time though. :)

i got 3 tops a pair of legging and a pair of shoes, 2 hand made cards and 2 shop bought cards for mothers day and a badge saying 'its officially my day to chill' on it. hubby will be cooking sausage mash veg and gravy for dinner and ill have a soup. going to make my mum cakes now so ill catch you all later.

have a nice day :)

yesterday i noticed a blister behind my 7year old ear but assumed he had got it from the arm of his glasses because it was exactly where they sit...woke up in the night to him being sick all over his bed, i cleaned up and he went back to bed and was fine. i got up this morning and he has a cluster of blisters on his head neck and chest so im thinking we have a pox out break! i showed him some pics on google of children with chicken pox thinking it would help him to understand what he might end up looking like but it didnt go down well :( he has a heart defect so im worried that maybe i need to call the nhs direct for advice? dont like to waste their time though. :)

i got 3 tops a pair of legging and a pair of shoes, 2 hand made cards and 2 shop bought cards for mothers day and a badge saying 'its officially my day to chill' on it. hubby will be cooking sausage mash veg and gravy for dinner and ill have a soup. going to make my mum cakes now so ill catch you all later.

have a nice day :)

Aw poor little man. I would call NHS direct - it's what they're there for. If for nothing else than your peace of mind.

Once you've done that - you can TOTALLY enjoy your well earned chill out day safe in the knowledge that all is well in the world!

xx

Iv just finished making a huge choc sponge sandwich with vanilla icing in the middle and white sponge fairy cakes with pink icing White choc stars and purple fairy dust on top! Licked my fingers and then all went horribly wrong, I had half a fairy cake to 'test' if they were nice enough to give to my mum ;) that turned into a buttered hot cross bun, some chicken satay with chilli dipping sauce and a bag of pickled onion monster munch lol oh dear!! well, a day off for me I think. Not too upset actually i need to sort my head out cos I'm messing about too much but i feel confident that ill be back on track in the morning raring to go. Still hoping to lose 16lb this month but I think not having my scales isn't doing me any favours as I'm thinking I won't know what I'm gaining so I can get on with it. I need to see what eating this junk is doing to me so that I get a reality check to kick me back into the zone " won't know, won't hurt " isn't going to apply here. Does that make sense? Back to every day weighing tomorrow and back to 100% TS.
Rio ( chicken pox boy ) is feeling fine but getting spottier by the hour it's kind of scary knowing that the 2 youngest boys will probably have it too this week and they break up from school on Friday....so if they're off for a week now I'll have them under my feet for 3 whole weeks - stress!

As long as they're not too Ill with it I'll be happy xxx

Hope every one else is having a great day.

The really, really annoying thing about chickenpox is there is a 2 week incubation period and my three managed to make it stretch over six weeks! Hope yours all go down together!
It's awful when you get those cravings isn't it? There are sometimes when I could eat absolutely anything within sight and a lot of things that aren't. Having a real craving for cheese at the moment as i know it's in the fridge. Making a shepherds pie for everyone later and I just LOVE that kind of stodge and i'm having such a mental battle over whether I should have some or not - I keep thinking it's mothering sunday so I deserve it :)

A day off on Mothers day, doesn't seem like such a bad idea Muffy :)
Enjoy, and get back to it tomorrow :)

Chicken pox :(
I had chicken pox a few years ago. I never had it as a kid.
Such pain... I have never known pain like it :eek:
I was having cold baths at 3am to try and ease it !!
A thing that does help is oats... a sock full... in the bath soooo soothes the skin :)
I would definatley call NHS 24 Muffy... thats what they are there for, you wont be wasting their time.
Marge
:)

Didn't have sausage mash and veg but I did have a prawn pasta salad - small pasta shells, cucumber lettuce and prawns, sea food sauce with a sprinkling of paprika. couldn't eat it all felt pretty sick. Oh and a hand full of sour cream kettle chips :( I'm going to have a fairy cake ( because my boys helped to make them ) but really am looking forward to getting away from food again tomorrow xxx

mygoodnessme said:
The really, really annoying thing about chickenpox is there is a 2 week incubation period and my three managed to make it stretch over six weeks! Hope yours all go down together!
It's awful when you get those cravings isn't it? There are sometimes when I could eat absolutely anything within sight and a lot of things that aren't. Having a real craving for cheese at the moment as i know it's in the fridge. Making a shepherds pie for everyone later and I just LOVE that kind of stodge and i'm having such a mental battle over whether I should have some or not - I keep thinking it's mothering sunday so I deserve it :)

How you getting in with the cheese craving ? Did you have the stodgy shep's pie? I wish I hadn't eaten :( don't even know why I did, it's just habit I suppose. Years of eating for every occasion has turned into an excuse to stuff my face xx need to sort that out in my head before I reach goal or I'll never learn to eat healthy xx

notsoskinnymarge said:
A day off on Mothers day, doesn't seem like such a bad idea Muffy :)
Enjoy, and get back to it tomorrow :)

Chicken pox :(
I had chicken pox a few years ago. I never had it as a kid.
Such pain... I have never known pain like it :eek:
I was having cold baths at 3am to try and ease it !!
A thing that does help is oats... a sock full... in the bath soooo soothes the skin :)
I would definatley call NHS 24 Muffy... thats what they are there for, you wont be wasting their time.
Marge
:)

I'll remember the oats tip thanks love xx

Running a bath, time to think...
Today was nice. No dramas. My parents came round we had coffee and cakes, I went on a bike ride with hubby. Our 3rd evening on the trot - he's really making an effort to do some exercise with me :) he went out today and came back with a digital pedometer / cal counter for my bike so I'm going to set a distance goal for myself to complete every day :D I am cycling for about 40 mins a day now solely to try to tone up and I'm keeping an eye on muscle and fat % on the scales to make sure if I don't lose lbs I'm still losing fat and gaining muscle.
Today's eating wasn't at all enjoyable. I'm so done with eating again it's not even like I was hungry so I'm confused :( I feel huge and sluggish my belly is really bloated and I'm actually scared to know what iv gained ... I'm going to try to just stay off the scales until Friday.
Last time I weighed myself was Friday and I was 13 stone 2 lb as always after a binge (I hate that word) I know that I'd probably been into the 12's in a couple of days but I reckon iv prolonged this insane journey for another week more than was necessary and there's nobody to blame but me.
So, here comes that ever predictable muffy saying "back to 100% tomorrow" .... jeez....

Put on 2 lb

So I'm now 4+ lb away from being in the 12's and am so hungry this morning that I feel sick :(

I'm starting to look at eating the wrong foods like drinking too much alcohol because the next day us like a terrible hangover and I sit here feeling woozy and sick and wishing I'd never done it!

Well, no point mulling over it anymore I'm back on to TS today and no messing about. Yeah yeah, I know I say it all the time but I'm really hitting that wall again and I'm also seeing people that started around the same time as me losing weight each week while i am losing and gaining the same few lb because they're staying 100% and I'm messing up every few days so I want to be writing nice losses for group weigh in and updating my signature with a smiley face this month :)

Hope everyone has a good day x

Put on 2 lb

So I'm now 4+ lb away from being in the 12's and am so hungry this morning that I feel sick :(

I'm starting to look at eating the wrong foods like drinking too much alcohol because the next day us like a terrible hangover and I sit here feeling woozy and sick and wishing I'd never done it!

Well, no point mulling over it anymore I'm back on to TS today and no messing about. Yeah yeah, I know I say it all the time but I'm really hitting that wall again and I'm also seeing people that started around the same time as me losing weight each week while i am losing and gaining the same few lb because they're staying 100% and I'm messing up every few days so I want to be writing nice losses for group weigh in and updating my signature with a smiley face this month :)

Hope everyone has a good day x

Oh bless you muffy:(

I had a blow out too yesterday...but thats history, Im back on track today and yes like you feel its prolonging the diet...but you know what?...we will get there!!!! Hope you have a good day:)x

Lets wipe the slate clean and have a good day. I know that a few of us had mothers day off and are restarting today so at least we are not alone :)

XxxX

Thinking about treats for 100% weeks!
I'm going to have a block of sun bed sessions for 1st week, new tattoo for the 2nd week. A new hair colour ( done at the salon ) the 3rd week and buying myself a vibro plate for doing 1 whole month 100%

Might have to 'achieve now, buy later' while i save but I don't mind xx

Just had a choc crunch biggest loser bar in the car on the way home from asda and can't believe how full I feel! :) doing well today. Iv been birthday present shopping for my boys birthdays coming up in may and got myself a pro fitness magic surfer! Looks like fun , erm will have to see but i hope it us for £100 lol

Back