Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Hey muffy I admit it's been 3 or 4 years since I shopped there but they used to come up a little small for me depending on the item - when I was a 16 I could buy 16 tops and some jeans but I had to buy 18 in skirts for some reason lol! So I totally wouldnt worry about generous sizing! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Feel much better soon luv,
xxx

Hope you feel better soon, and size 16 that's fantastic! Clothes sizes are a complete mystery to me at the moment, I have a couple of 16 skirts and trousers that fit really well at the moment. I picked up a 16 suit in a charity shop the other day and I can't get anywhere near doing the trousers up; and then the 12-14 pjs I picked up at asda fit really well... I don't get it! Just enjoy the ones that fit and think that over the next few weeks & months more and more things like that will happen :)

Hope you have a good day

hi everyone just popping by to post before running off to get the boys from school.
i got up and weighed myself, its normally my weigh in day so i though weigh in as normal and start fresh weights from friday to run aside April challenge (im really taking this challenge seriously lol) i managed to shift 3.6lb this week even though i messed up saturday and its TOTM...this is my best loss during totm so im pleased with it. i have 16.6lb to lose to get to 12 stone so if i can lose 17lb by may 1st and see the 11's ill probably have a melt town and cry because ill be so happy :D long old 4 weeks this is going to be but im excited all the same.

took boys to school then went straight to the bus stop. jumped on the bus to town and had a wander didnt buy anything, went to morrisons got some bits for kids to make cakes and got stuff to make ceaser salad for the family for toights dinner. i have had 3 cups of rasperry leaf tea a glass of water and just had a tomato soup. cant believe i can wait all day for anything to eat? not hungry at all!

in morrisons i thought id grabbed a bargain. the reduced shelf had 3 boxes of the biggest loser starter kits (a weeks worth of bars, soups, shakes, snacks and a shaker i think it was) and they had stickers on down to £1.49 but at te till the lady said that someone had priced them wrong and it was meant to be reduced to £10 :( gutted, i would have kept them until refeeding or maintaning but i didnt have it in me to argue that i should be allowed to have them for the price that was on them so i just told the girl to keep them. would have liked to try the bars. i asked if they sold the bars and the manager said that morrisons doesnt do biggest loser they! she then realised that i had 3 boxes in my trolly and said oh we used to, got a few in to trial and nobody bought them thats why theyr reduced.

i will have to go to asda next week to get one. thats all my boring news for today. catch you all tonight x

Eek I woulda had it out with them! Well done on the loss xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on your loss Muffy:D
Marge
:D

well done hun.. wow just read the last few pages of your diary amazing :) and double WOW your dress looks gorgeous i love dotty p.. and to fit into a new size is just incredible well done keep going :) x

Cheers everyone. iv just 'firminated' my flabby bits and now i feel all tingly! I had a few cups of rasperry leaf tea and a glass of water this morning then the rest of today's menu went like this ... 1st meal was a tomato soup at 2 ish then
I had a 1.5 litre bottle of tesco strawberry water and a toffee nut and raisin bar for dinner. I had a vanilla shake and another litre of water since then and now I'm in bed :) it feels so nice to honk everyday again and I'm going to hoot tomorrow :D feeling really strong at the moment and can't wait for Friday when I'm going to weigh in at boots iv got the scales out of the house so that I have to go to town to weigh in at boots every Friday for the rest if April :) I thought that I could use each Friday to get out of the house get weighed and go window shopping to find something to wear to the christening and hopefully I'll be finding more dresses that I like the better they start to fit ;)

Plumber finally coming to sort out the leak tomorrow so I might not be around much, please don't write anything too exciting while im gone because I might miss it lol xxx

Well I'm off to snuggle up and watch some tv with hubby x

Sweet dreams x

quick post as waiting for plumber still!

been cleaning all morning, and hardly slept all night.
so much on my mind - i am thinking about moving and a house has come up thats right next to the local secondary school where my eldest will be going in 2 years time which i really worry about him traveling on the bus to on his own. but although in 2 years it will be a perfect location that would mean moving their school now or walking 40 minutes to school or getting a bus every day which will take atlleast half an hour. the boys dont want to move schools but i think it would be worth it. a permanent house in a nice area and im so confused as to whats best for the boys...my 4 year old only started school in september this year and my 7 year old moved up to juniors in september also so im not too worried about them re settling but my 10 year old doesnt find change very easy so now im stumped!

thats enough about that.
had a few glasses of water and a can of coke zero this morning so doing ok.

hope everyone is having a lovely day :)

quick stats update

iv just realised that iv been doing lipotrim/exante tfr for 85 days!

in that time iv had about 8 days that iv messed up - bad, but i done better than i ever expected to.

iv lost 4 stone 2lb which averages 4.8lb a week but my actual monthly losses are as follows....

january
-28.9lb > 100% tfr
febuary
-13.2lb > about 4 days where i ate something
march
-13lb > about 4 days where i ate something

now im curious to see what my loss will be when im 100% in April.

wish the month would hurry up and be over lol xxx

Had a good day diet wise. choc shake for lunch and half a tomato and basil soup for dinner but Im bored so I'm having half a bar now with a can of coke zero in front of the tv and will have the other half of my soup and the other half of the bar later tonight :)

Plumbers spent an hour investigating the leak and then left to ask their boss if they can remove part if my kitchen ceiling to locate the pipe that's leaking! Not heard from them since :(

Made garlic chicken veg and potatoes for dinner which smelt so lovely but I'm still 100% and not hungry or tempted to mess about :D

Looking forward to tomorrow. Going to the pharmacy to use their scales for my official 1st of April weigh in hopefully iv lost a lb since Wednesday! X

Can't stop writing on my diary tonight I don't even care if anyone reads it or not I just feel like I have to 'talk' ummm hubby told me wednesday that he is a bit tired of me telling him every ounce I lose ( I even text him saying "oh my god iv lost 0.2 lb" when he's working lol ). He said "sorry, not being horrible but can you tell me weekly not hourly" lol I think iv hardly spoken to him since I weighed myself Wednesday. Not because I'm mad at him but iv ran out of things to talk about? I must talk so much about weight that I have been boring him to death for 3 months.

Iv been to pick up my 4 yr old from his 1st school disco, came home and ate the rest of my bar now I'm sitting in the bathroom while baby has a bath. Can't wait until bed time ... Tomorrows going to be 18 - 20 degrees so the weather says! Might get the rowing machine out and have a row in the garden for half hour tomorrow. Hope every body is having a great evening xx

Well done on your losses - fab stuff, you must be really proud of yourself

xx

I'm reading too.:D
I live on my own, so I have to come here to witter on about it :eek:
Marge
:)

MinimiseMe said:
I'm reading your thread :)

Good luck with your wi tomorrow

Thanks minimiseme
Xx
I'm only weighing in tomorrow because it's the 1st April. I have weighed in on wednesdays for last 12 wks but I'm changing to Fridays now so that it runs along side my April challenge which is to get to 12 stone by 1st may :) really excited to challenge myself!

Toots said:
Well done on your losses - fab stuff, you must be really proud of yourself

xx

I'm really proud of myself and im shocked toots I can't believe 3 months has passed already :) it seemed like a million years ahead when i started 85 days ago but now when i look back 4 stone has gone already and time's gone so fast xxx

notsoskinnymarge said:
I'm reading too.:D
I live on my own, so I have to come here to witter on about it :eek:
Marge
:)

Aww I know you always read my diary Marge xx thanks xx twitter on as much as you like we don't mind ;) xx

Well done on sticking to it for so long!!

I had a little chuckle about you giving hubby hourly updates....bless him, I bet he feels like he has lost every ounce with you!! haha

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow, I hope its a good one!!

Miss Mac said:
Well done on sticking to it for so long!!

I had a little chuckle about you giving hubby hourly updates....bless him, I bet he feels like he has lost every ounce with you!! haha

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow, I hope its a good one!!

Ha, I know bless him... Now I'm scared to say anything in case he gives me 'the look' lol xxx

Back