Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Muffy you really do sound so focused... I'm loving it! Xxx

It's amazing carrie I think I just pressured myself so much before. wanted to lose 8 stone in 8 months but obviously knew id never make it that far or do it for that long. Now it's just 16 weeks til my holiday I find it more realistic to be 12 stone by then and it's a more achievable target for me. and also now I'm in my temp house I'm not worried ill be homeless and it actually feels like home even though I am not staying here forever so things are becoming easier to cope with and emotional eating is not needed so much.
I still struggle but its for a minute or a few minutes and I'm able to talk myself out of it. Xx

It's amazing carrie I think I just pressured myself so much before. wanted to lose 8 stone in 8 months but obviously knew id never make it that far or do it for that long. Now it's just 16 weeks til my holiday I find it more realistic to be 12 stone by then and it's a more achievable target for me. and also now I'm in my temp house I'm not worried ill be homeless and it actually feels like home even though I am not staying here forever so things are becoming easier to cope with and emotional eating is not needed so much.
I still struggle but its for a minute or a few minutes and I'm able to talk myself out of it. Xx

Your goal looks so achievable. I think sometimes breaking your goal up a biy helps you to reach it as it does not seem such an impossible task.
Good luck.
Mere x

Awesome to see you so happy and feeling great about this! :D You're so doing it!! xx

Wow Cherrycoke the weight is just dropping off you. I am so jealous! :)
Mere x

hi no im not doing fantastic at the moment, i went out for the day to bowling and had a carvery (had soup and salad starter, meat and veg dinner and a naughty pudding) on sunday.

yesterday i had 2 packs and crumbled at 11pm ended up eating veg curry rice and bread from indian takeaway.

today iv had a very small meal of boiled bacon sweed peas and cabbage then a bite of a chicken bacon wrap a couple of chips and lots of chocolate :(

i went swimming today and swam 400mtres. im signed back up at the pool and gym so will be going every day if i can manage it. im going to be back to TS tomorrow.

xx

im start

Muffy you will probably find you drop quite a bit of weight when you do TS after eating for those few days. I know I did after the 5 days I ate at my sisters. Good luck with TS.
Mere x

In focused today. Went swimming yesterday and swam 400mtres in 20 minutes. it felt good. Got my reebok easy tone trainers out for the first time since 2011 I walked to my mums in 20 minutes and burned about 120 calories. Gave myself 2 blisters :( off to the gym this afternoon. It's not to boost weight loss really. More to tone up, give me that feel good buzz and occupy my mind. Hoping this lasts as I'm desperately lost and alone with myself at the moment xx

The exercise is good though, well done for that, stay focused, you are inspiring and a positive person to follow.

I am here on day 3 with that teetering on the edge, can't decide what to do, a slip now is normal, but I don't want to do this again :(

Sending you some positive vibes muff

Glad to hear you are getting back into exercise Muffy not only will it tone your body but it will lift your spirits too. Enjoy.
Mere x

Well done on the exercise Muffy :)
I remember that your head was in such the right place in 2011 whenever you went out in your bike :)

Feel much better today. I'm in bed watching tv. I couldn't do a lot at the gym but I done what I could. Here's my mfp page for today :)

Attachments

• image-2020594283.png
    image-2020594283.png
    108.1 KB · Views: 39
So fab Muffy!!! Glad you are enjoying the exercise too, you're doing fab! Xx

Well done Muffy.
Mere x

Evening. I'm in a mad mood tonight so I've just spent 2 hours sulking on my bed. No reason I think I'm just tired... I went to the gym today and done double what I done yesterday :) i had a porridge for breakfast and a chocolate shake for lunch and dinner. I've lost about 3.5lb since Tuesday so I'm happy with that x

Golly Muffy you are losing very fast. :D That could be why you are feeling so tired and a bit down. Take care of yourself.
Mere x

Back