Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Sounds fab Hun and its great you know what works best for you! I will deffo be subscribing and keeping up with your journey. Best of luck Hun, see you on the other side :D xx

Sounds fab Hun and its great you know what works best for you! I will deffo be subscribing and keeping up with your journey. Best of luck Hun, see you on the other side :D xx

Hi ed I'm shuffling back to my old diary. i feel like iv been talking to myself for a week on lipotrim forum. upset and disappointed in myself. It was going well but my stupid head overruled my diet brain and I failed on Friday night. Tried to get back to it yesterday but my best efforts all day yesterday were ruined by bread. No Point going into it but I binged on sandwiches crisps and chocolate. I figured if I fail at exante / slim and save / lipotrim then it's nothing to do with any of the brands of tfr the amount of carbs in a pack or the flavours? It's ME!!!! Excuse after excuse this past few months. It's exhausting me and I'm very down. I was doing so well last week I lost 12lb but I'm weak and pathetic. I convinced myself that only lipotrim could work for me but it was the same as before . I'm totally bored of going on about it to be honest. I can't imagine how boring my diary is.... Sorry guys :(

I have only 11 weeks until tunisia as of today. I HAVE to be 100% as of today, i need to be positive muffy again. fed up. Running out of time. Desperate to be 3 stone lighter by August 4th.

I done so well back in 2011 I didn't want to be fat at 30 but i didn't even have anything planned. I had no party. I say home dieting on my 30th birthday so why did I manage to get intro it back then so easy but now with my 2 week dream holiday in Africa looming I still can't even manage a few weeks? I want to lay on that pool side not feeling disgusting way more than I want food! I really do .... Why can't I do it? :'(

I know you have all heard it all before from me but this really is it now.

If I feel hungry TUFF if I'm upset TUFF if I want a night off TUFF if I am stressed TUFF.

I know that 3 little packs a day can make me go from 17 stone + to the 13 stone bracket in around 11weeks because I've done it before. So as im already in the 15's i will be able to get to the 12's this time from 15's if I just get on with it NOW!!

I have a box of Packs. Around 5 weeks worth. Mixed Lott of mostly slim and save, a week of exante and a couple days of lipotrim. I am going to buy some more exante so though now that they are introducing more flavours.

I'm so envious when I see success stories like yours ED it makes me realise how much I loved the way my body changed as I lost weight before. I'm angry at myself for gaining it all back... I think that's why I can't get my head around this because every time I struggle I beat myself up because "I could already be at goal if I'd just done this ages ago" or "if I didn't gain it all back by being a pig"
It's time to get over it.

Suck it up muffin cup ;)

Feel that fire in my belly, picture myself on that beach, imagine the heat bouncing off my skin and the smell of cocoa sun lotion in the warm breeze!!

All I've wanted for so long is time away, alone with hubby, a break. My honey moon!! The only thing I can do now is accept that I will be what ever weight I will be when I leave because there isn't any time to mess about with this any more. if I'm still in the 13's so be it! but i could be less if i try my hardest. i just have to focus on that... there's no way I can predict my weight exactly. But in the 12's I looked like this...

Attachments

• image-2515926449.png
    image-2515926449.png
    469.1 KB · Views: 64
  • image-2798848900.png
    image-2798848900.png
    830.9 KB · Views: 65
  • image-680328893.png
    image-680328893.png
    945.3 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
That's previous pictures not the best beach body size but its a hell of a lot better than this ....

Attachments

• image-2572316815.png
    image-2572316815.png
    486 KB · Views: 69
  • image-3168653278.png
    image-3168653278.png
    538.9 KB · Views: 65
  • image-2431984546.jpg
    image-2431984546.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 60
  • image-2574727969.png
    image-2574727969.png
    363.5 KB · Views: 64
  • image-1832817625.jpg
    image-1832817625.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
My perfect size would be like this but i know ill never get to that. I don't want to be stick thin. I want shape :(

Attachments

• image-2599101674.jpg
    image-2599101674.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 57
Please excuse the babbling and pictures this morning I'm trying to use my diary as a diary. I need to note feelings and motivation. I want to look back at this on the way to Tunisia and feel proud that I done it. Here is my motivation. .. .. ..

Attachments

• image-1242378452.jpg
    image-1242378452.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 62
  • image-3851571772.png
    image-3851571772.png
    120.9 KB · Views: 50
  • image-3991504916.png
    image-3991504916.png
    410.4 KB · Views: 52
Stop beating yourself up :) ..I know how you feel I lost 3and half stone around about same time as you coz I remember following your jour.ney .Ive put all mine back on :( but im back on it ...only first week but tried twice before and give up after couple of days .but this time im determined its a lot harder !! Dont know why ?? But we can do it ..think positive we did it before we can do it again :). :)

Muffy's battle with her self!

Muffy you are being very hard on yourself. What is done is done. Try your best to get back on it by rewarding yourself with a little non food treat for every day you stay 100 percent. 11weeks is almost 3months you could lose a fair bit of weight in that time. You may not be at your ideal but you would certainly be a lot closer.
Stay on this forum and with all the support on here you can do it. You have had a little wander off the straight and narrow but you have only failed if you give up.
Don't give up just get on. Be a bit kinder to yourself and if it takes an extra pack to get there so be it. I think you are trying too hard relax a little and instead of aiming for the sun just aim for the stars. We are with you. Good luck on the next part of your journey.
Mere x

Muffy's battle with her self!

Fabulous motivational pics.
Mere x

come on Muffy, you can do this. Everytime you're tempted to eat something you shouldn't, think about Tunisia and how you want to look and feel when you're there. You have to make that such a strong incentive that it overrides the temptation to eat. When I did hypnotherapy that's what the therapist kept on about, about making the vision of how you want to be the strongest thing, so that it can overcome everything else. Keep posting motivational pics, kee thinking about it, keep it in the front of your mind. You can do this, 11 weeks isnt forever, but it's enough time to get a lot of weight off. We're all here to help too :)

Hi Muffy. I've just been reading your diary for the first time. The photos at the start show you can stick to a diet and lose weight successfully. I've never been able to do this before but have actually managed to lose 12lb since starting on exante on 28th April. I like exante because it keeps to a sensible amout of calories. Nobody can keep to a diet all day and every day - as far as I'm concerned it's impossible. Yesterday - after having managed a record 5 days in a row - I thought I would just have a little taste of peanut butter which then developed into a few spoonfuls followed by 2 full fat cheese triangles. Whilst this may seem pretty bad to some, it wasn't by my previous standards. when I say I started exante on 28th April, I actually had a false start starting on 26th April. The following night I went to a party taking a 1ltre bottle of water with me and actually lasted until 11pm just drinking water. However, at 11pm I succumbed to pressure (which had been going on all night) and had 'just one glass of wine.' My glass then kept getting topped up when I wasn't looking and I probably had 4 or 5 glasses. On top of this, when my friend started cooking pizzas (the sort with thick bases and lots of cheese) I couldn't resist - probably because of the wine I'd drunk - and had a number of slices. Since the my other lapses have been 2 full family packs of baby belle cheeses and half a chicken! Yet I've still managed to lose 12lb.

I guess the reason I'm telling you this is to let you know that you are not alone. Everyone lapses apart from a few super humans - none of whom I know. I'm going to America to stay with my (thinner) sister on 18th July which I guess is about the same time as you go to Tunisia so we both have about the same amount of time to lose significant amounts. The way I see it is that even if I don't achieve my goal so long as I lose a decent amout that's a bonus. It's my birthday next Thursday and I'm going to london for a couple of days the following Tuesday. I'm not even going to tell myself I'll be doing TS 1005 as I know I won't but want I am going to try to do is damage limitation and try to keep the cabs as low as I can (I hope!)

I read other people's diaries for inspiration and specifically follow Shrimp, Jael and Alia although I read others too. I find it really helps. I'm going to start following yours too so please get back on track and provide inspiration.

Sorry for rambling.......

Cheers

Lynne

Stop beating yourself up :) ..I know how you feel I lost 3and half stone around about same time as you coz I remember following your jour.ney .Ive put all mine back on :( but im back on it ...only first week but tried twice before and give up after couple of days .but this time im determined its a lot harder !! Dont know why ?? But we can do it ..think positive we did it before we can do it again :). :)

Hi :)

Yeah I'm not sure what happens on re-starts its like a mental thing or a little devil in your head that just keeps saying do it tomorrow :(

Staying positive :) we did do it before and we can do it again. Every day passes so slowly but once you do a week you wonder where the week went! It's just getting past the first few days x

Having a lot to lose will always daunt me. I wanted to be 8 stone by August but I've messed around so much since new year ill be lucky to make it to the 12's. if I'd started at 12 stone though I may never bother to do a full week, desperation of being so big is the only thing that will get me through this.

X

Muffy you are being very hard on yourself. What is done is done. Try your best to get back on it by rewarding yourself with a little non food treat for every day you stay 100 percent. 11weeks is almost 3months you could lose a fair bit of weight in that time. You may not be at your ideal but you would certainly be a lot closer.
Stay on this forum and with all the support on here you can do it. You have had a little wander off the straight and narrow but you have only failed if you give up.
Don't give up just get on. Be a bit kinder to yourself and if it takes an extra pack to get there so be it. I think you are trying too hard relax a little and instead of aiming for the sun just aim for the stars. We are with you. Good luck on the next part of your journey.
Mere x

I totally agree mere thank you.
I have to stop saying if only and do it the best I can.

I know I sound like a broken record and I'm sorry xx

come on Muffy, you can do this. Everytime you're tempted to eat something you shouldn't, think about Tunisia and how you want to look and feel when you're there. You have to make that such a strong incentive that it overrides the temptation to eat. When I did hypnotherapy that's what the therapist kept on about, about making the vision of how you want to be the strongest thing, so that it can overcome everything else. Keep posting motivational pics, kee thinking about it, keep it in the front of your mind. You can do this, 11 weeks isnt forever, but it's enough time to get a lot of weight off. We're all here to help too :)

I'm feeling much much better now thanks to yours and everyone else's support. It's true that I just need to focus on the holiday. i think that every time I think of food ill get my sun lotion and take a deep sniff of that tropical smell :) x

Hi Muffy. I've just been reading your diary for the first time. The photos at the start show you can stick to a diet and lose weight successfully. I've never been able to do this before but have actually managed to lose 12lb since starting on exante on 28th April. I like exante because it keeps to a sensible amout of calories. Nobody can keep to a diet all day and every day - as far as I'm concerned it's impossible. Yesterday - after having managed a record 5 days in a row - I thought I would just have a little taste of peanut butter which then developed into a few spoonfuls followed by 2 full fat cheese triangles. Whilst this may seem pretty bad to some, it wasn't by my previous standards. when I say I started exante on 28th April, I actually had a false start starting on 26th April. The following night I went to a party taking a 1ltre bottle of water with me and actually lasted until 11pm just drinking water. However, at 11pm I succumbed to pressure (which had been going on all night) and had 'just one glass of wine.' My glass then kept getting topped up when I wasn't looking and I probably had 4 or 5 glasses. On top of this, when my friend started cooking pizzas (the sort with thick bases and lots of cheese) I couldn't resist - probably because of the wine I'd drunk - and had a number of slices. Since the my other lapses have been 2 full family packs of baby belle cheeses and half a chicken! Yet I've still managed to lose 12lb.

I guess the reason I'm telling you this is to let you know that you are not alone. Everyone lapses apart from a few super humans - none of whom I know. I'm going to America to stay with my (thinner) sister on 18th July which I guess is about the same time as you go to Tunisia so we both have about the same amount of time to lose significant amounts. The way I see it is that even if I don't achieve my goal so long as I lose a decent amout that's a bonus. It's my birthday next Thursday and I'm going to london for a couple of days the following Tuesday. I'm not even going to tell myself I'll be doing TS 1005 as I know I won't but want I am going to try to do is damage limitation and try to keep the cabs as low as I can (I hope!)

I read other people's diaries for inspiration and specifically follow Shrimp, Jael and Alia although I read others too. I find it really helps. I'm going to start following yours too so please get back on track and provide inspiration.

Sorry for rambling.......

Cheers

Lynne

Hi

Well done on the 12lb (that's how much I lost last week when I done a week on lipotrim) every little counts even if its 2lb as long as its going down :D

I know we are only human and everyone struggles. Some people really are good at homing in on will power, even robotic! and when stubbornness kicks in it can really help but I can't find mine anywhere :/ I want to lay on a beach happy and tanned not stressed hot sweaty and covered up.

Thanks for your kind words ill try to be more positive xx

Muffy's battle with her self! 11 weeks 100% ....

You don't sound like a broken record but you do sound as if it is all getting the better of you. Good luck for the next few weeks we all understand how difficult it is. Sending a big hug.
Mere x

I've ended up having a slim and save day with a little extra added today.

Lunch time I made a toffee shake with coffee in it. At dinner I was struggling....

I cooked garlic chicken, potatoes and mixed frozen veg (peas carrots green beans sweetcorn) for the boys dinner.

I wanted to have the same but I decided that if I'm going to have proper dinner I'd have a s&s chilli and I used the water that I cooked the veg in to make the pack up. I soaked the chilli in the water for ten minutes while dishing up for the boys etc then popped a serving spoon full of mixed veg (mostly peas and beans) into it and popped it in the microwave for two minutes.i really enjoyed it and I don't feel really bad for adding the veg even though they are not strictly ok I thought its day one of 11 weeks so if it gets me through the day then so be it :D

I had a small bottle of coke zero with my dinner as a treat and now I'm stuffed!

Hubby text to say he will need dinner later as he won't be home until 10 or so and the first thought I had was "Chinese" :( must deactivate that part of my brain. I can have food again doon its only 11weeks! I will be allowed anything I want on holiday. Traditional tunisian foods such as Couscous and spicy meat/curry are my idea of food heaven so ill be making the most of them :)

Here's my dinner for today. It was delicious xx

Attachments

• image-1478140713.jpg
    image-1478140713.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 43
How have you got on today?...I hope it was good for you

Aw Muffin,

Don't ever be sorry or apologise for how your feeling. Losing weight is never an easy process and you definitely not the first to struggle.
I have spent the past 5 years being a yo-yo dieter which started when I was pregnant with my 3rd. Have never been right since.

I get times when I am in the zone and can be very regimented but then there's times when I don't want to be battling it all the time. Am hoping this time will be different and right now feel positive it is.

Keep strong sweet and use the forums to stay focused xxx

How have you got on today?...I hope it was good for you

Hi shrimp I'm doing ok thanks yesterday was nice. had a long bath, lay in bed listening to music all afternoon trying to relax and get into the zone.

Seems to have paid off :)

Today I'm in the lower half of the 15's at last :)

Attachments

• image-1324166757.jpg
    image-1324166757.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 28
Aw Muffin,

Don't ever be sorry or apologise for how your feeling. Losing weight is never an easy process and you definitely not the first to struggle.
I have spent the past 5 years being a yo-yo dieter which started when I was pregnant with my 3rd. Have never been right since.

I get times when I am in the zone and can be very regimented but then there's times when I don't want to be battling it all the time. Am hoping this time will be different and right now feel positive it is.

Keep strong sweet and use the forums to stay focused xxx

Thank you slim x

I totally feel the same as you.

Roller coaster ride that I never want to get on again. Today I feel positive but tomorrow can so easily go the other way :(

But I'm very very determined right now and that's all that matters xx

Back