Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

nomoremuffintop said:
Yay to 3 stars. Boo to rhumbly tumbly :(

Feel soo hungry ... In bed working out the budget for next month and Totally forgot to save enough from this month for jags 2nd birthday present and party next week :O woops! Mushy brain :p

Night my lovely friends xxx

Night honey x

Morning everyone. Slight head ache today but I'm ok. Going to wait until 11 before i weigh and wait until lunch time to have any shakes. Hope I'm under 11.13 ;)

Right! This is where I struggle...

4pm and I'm in the kitchen. Dinner is cooking and I'm having meal number 2 of 6 (half strawberry shake 500ml water)

Cooking chops chips and peas. I keep thinking "can do ws, just a chop' but I'm not going to :)

I can have a shake every 90mins till bath and bed tonight so no need to feel hungry xxx

nomoremuffintop said:
Right! This is where I struggle...

4pm and I'm in the kitchen. Dinner is cooking and I'm having meal number 2 of 6 (half strawberry shake 500ml water)

Cooking chops chips and peas. I keep thinking "can do ws, just a chop' but I'm not going to :)

I can have a shake every 90mins till bath and bed tonight so no need to feel hungry xxx

Well done hun keep it up x

hello. not so great. due to a few personal problems and then the fact that i had an indian on friday, kebab saturday, pizza sunday, fish and chips yesterday! im back today though. a shake and a litre down so far. no weighing. just going to plod along and see how it goes xx i cant use my phone app for minimins its just a black screen that says loading! ill delete it and re install later but im going to try and catch up with you all tonight xx

nomoremuffintop said:
hello. not so great. due to a few personal problems and then the fact that i had an indian on friday, kebab saturday, pizza sunday, fish and chips yesterday! im back today though. a shake and a litre down so far. no weighing. just going to plod along and see how it goes xx i cant use my phone app for minimins its just a black screen that says loading! ill delete it and re install later but im going to try and catch up with you all tonight xx

Hey babe x good luck today x did you try just switching your phone off and on again that worked when mine did that x
Mmmmmmm pizza Mmmmm fish and chips :) did you have a nice weekend at least x

Oh sh!t maybe she doesn't know how to switch it back on now lol
I never switch mines off either :) xx

Nope never but i done it. Im not a phone switching off virgin any more woop! Where there's a will there's a way! (And where there's a willy there's a wayhay ;) x)

Having a hyper phase today so may not be about much but don't worry I'm still on the wagon xxx

nomoremuffintop said:
Nope never but i done it. Im not a phone switching off virgin any more woop! Where there's a will there's a way! (And where there's a willy there's a wayhay ;) x)

Having a hyper phase today so may not be about much but don't worry I'm still on the wagon xxx

Lol did it work then?
Oooo yay well done Muffy x

Check out my nails ;) the colour is not very bright on the picture but their actually shocking pink :D

Attachments

• image-1510890305.jpg
    image-1510890305.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 57
  • image-3443007516.jpg
    image-3443007516.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 60
Back