Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Got off the bus and straight to my parents where i had a bar and coke zero. Migraine set in so i cooked chicken and put all the salad/cheese/wraps on the table for hubby and boys to help them selves. I took some migrelief (not sure if I spelt it wrong?) and had a few slices of ham so im not sick. now in the bath having a soak but it's too hot. Im sweating and my head is thumping :( *turns cold tap on*

Hopefully I'll sleep ok. Hubby is watching football ... Got a few forms to fill in tonight so glasses, forms, pen and water await me in the bedroom.

Will catch you all in a bit xx

nomoremuffintop said:
Got off the bus and straight to my parents where i had a bar and coke zero. Migraine set in so i cooked chicken and put all the salad/cheese/wraps on the table for hubby and boys to help them selves. I took some migrelief (not sure if I spelt it wrong?) and had a few slices of ham so im not sick. now in the bath having a soak but it's too hot. Im sweating and my head is thumping :( *turns cold tap on*

Hopefully I'll sleep ok. Hubby is watching football ... Got a few forms to fill in tonight so glasses, forms, pen and water await me in the bedroom.

Will catch you all in a bit xx

Great minds think alike
*Bought to you from my bath* ;)

Aww no, hope you feel better soon Muffy.

Aww wish I had a bath :( xx

Miss-G said:
Aww no, hope you feel better soon Muffy.

Aww wish I had a bath :( xx

No bath? Poop.. I hated my bath and wanted a shower then moved to a house with en suit shower and separate bathroom but only ever used the bath then moved to this house which has bath with shower and I can bath to relax or shower to freshen up :) my life is so exciting lol

nomoremuffintop said:
No bath? Poop.. I hated my bath and wanted a shower then moved to a house with en suit shower and separate bathroom but only ever used the bath then moved to this house which has bath with shower and I can bath to relax or shower to freshen up :) my life is so exciting lol

Nope no bath :( we took the bath out and had a bigger shower put in (our bathrooms tiny) we really miss it now xx

Can't believe it's nearly 9pm and iv only had a bar and some ham! Might weigh in the am *pulls a bemused expression: or maybe not?

I wore a size 16 trousers today. They sagged around my butt :/ my size 14 vest top hung low under my arms too but I still feel huuuge! Wondering if I'm under 12 stone again yet but too scared to find out. Inlaws might be coming up for bubba jag's birthday Friday if the muvva feels better (flu) by then. We had planned a BBQ if it's hot or red hot world buffet if it's not. I was meant to be at goal a month ago but iv wasted 3+ months and I don't want to mess this up so I have decided that I will have the DAY off to spend with our parents and kids and get straight back to ts the next day. I can do it!! I'll have 2 weeks until my 30th to get off as much as possible before I have that weekend off too. Then, I'll be ts until goal (Xmas!) feel rather excited about that ;)

Miss-G said:
Nope no bath :( we took the bath out and had a bigger shower put in (our bathrooms tiny) we really miss it now xx

My parents done that in the house they had in London but regretted it so when they moved to Northamptonshire they got a spa jet corner bath with shower above. Lovely!

Showers are nice though and saves water when jumping in together ;)

nomoremuffintop said:

Lol I have both too shower for washing bath for relaxing/too ill to shower days :)

nomoremuffintop said:
Can't believe it's nearly 9pm and iv only had a bar and some ham! Might weigh in the am *pulls a bemused expression: or maybe not?

I wore a size 16 trousers today. They sagged around my butt :/ my size 14 vest top hung low under my arms too but I still feel huuuge! Wondering if I'm under 12 stone again yet but too scared to find out. Inlaws might be coming up for bubba jag's birthday Friday if the muvva feels better (flu) by then. We had planned a BBQ if it's hot or red hot world buffet if it's not. I was meant to be at goal a month ago but iv wasted 3+ months and I don't want to mess this up so I have decided that I will have the DAY off to spend with our parents and kids and get straight back to ts the next day. I can do it!! I'll have 2 weeks until my 30th to get off as much as possible before I have that weekend off too. Then, I'll be ts until goal (Xmas!) feel rather excited about that ;)

Yep I'm just tucking into pack 2 now
Dunno do you think it will be good or bad??? We don't want depressed muff do we?
Yay for BBQ for jag and Carly's birthday :D can I come ?? :D

Had shower this morning but after reading about relaxing baths I'm now in a hot bubble bath.... Bliss! Xx

DustQueen said:
Yep I'm just tucking into pack 2 now
Dunno do you think it will be good or bad??? We don't want depressed muff do we?
Yay for BBQ for jag and Carly's birthday :D can I come ?? :D

Course you can come :) if only you was closer :(

nomoremuffintop said:
Paperwork done and head feels a bit better. My eyes are like sandpaper though so off to watch a bit of American chopper then sleepies xx

American chopper??? Is that as rude as it sounds?? :O

Can someone help me? Please Xx
I struggle to drink a whole 2litre bottle of water a day but I halve my shakes and add 500ml water so that's already 6 x 500ml = 1.8ltres then - the amount required for half a shake? Say 125ml? Which would be 750ml? So with the litre left from shakes and 2 litre water I'm still getting 3 litres right? Phew, now I can stop stressing :D

Muffster... stop worrying. You are getting plenty of water in! I only have around 2.5 litres a day which includes my shake water and i still lose weight and feel fine x

Back