Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Princess_Ames said:
Muffster... stop worrying. You are getting plenty of water in! I only have around 2.5 litres a day which includes my shake water and i still lose weight and feel fine x

Thanks babe. I used to drink non stop warm water/pep tea when I started in jan and the weight fell off but I just can't do it now. Never mind. Still gotta be 12 something it's been months now and I ain't losing anything? I'll probably weigh tomorrow before my night off, nobody to blame but myself but I'll be straight back Saturday :)

Xx

I have had a couple of weeks where i have just not budged. Our bodies are weird aren't they. Seems to have kick started again now though!

Stick with it pumpkin... it WILL come off x

nomoremuffintop said:
Can someone help me? Please Xx
I struggle to drink a whole 2litre bottle of water a day but I halve my shakes and add 500ml water so that's already 6 x 500ml = 1.8ltres then - the amount required for half a shake? Say 125ml? Which would be 750ml? So with the litre left from shakes and 2 litre water I'm still getting 3 litres right? Phew, now I can stop stressing :D

I was thinking this the other day too after struggling to get mine done, I think this counts :)

Evening muffetts :)

Freezing! Laying on the sofa with blanket watching soaps. Kids are all watching films in bed and hubby is out at an auction so iv tidied up and now have peace. it's bliss!

Had half a vanilla for breakfast, half a strawberry for lunch and a whole chocolate for dinner. I might treat myself to a bar and some fizzy water for supper :)

Easy peasy again today. Watched the kids eat hot tomato soup with loads of bread and butter didn't bother me. I'm kind of wondering if it's worth bothering to come off tomorrow for jags birthday or if I should just keep on until my birthday in 2 weeks time? I'm deffo having that weekend off. It was always meant to be my goal date but I messed that up :( anyway I could be 11 stone 4 by then which would make me a whole 6 stone off :D

In laws are not coming up tomorrow so I'm fed up. Baby jag isn't going to have a great birthday because we have nothing planned and I waited in all day today for his present to arrive just to get an email saying it's now out of stock .... So he has no balloons or banners or anything to un wrap as I couldn't go out today. so I'll have to rush around in the morning to get everything i need for a little tea party :eek: just remembered I haven't made a cake!

Oh well, maybe I'll be under 12 stone in the morning?? Xx

You are back in the zone Muffy.
I would be tempted to stay TS for Jag's birthday, and have your own off :)

notsoskinnymarge said:
You are back in the zone Muffy.
I would be tempted to stay TS for Jag's birthday, and have your own off :)

Yep me too :)
Well done Muffy, your well back in the zone xx

nomoremuffintop said:
Thanks for the input :)

Hubby has just got home and decided to order a kebab :(

Boooooo how you doing miss x
As it is 0002 I am wishing jag a happy second birthday :) hope you have a great day whatever you end up doing :D

I escaped! Mum took me to asda for a bit of retail therapy :) I got some balloons, banners and candles and picked up some new undies in the sale. Walked around eating a biggest loser bar because I remember at 11pm I hadn't had my last pack. Now on way home and looking forward to my bed. Night night xx

DustQueen said:
Boooooo how you doing miss x
As it is 0002 I am wishing jag a happy second birthday :) hope you have a great day whatever you end up doing :D

Awww thanks chicken xx

Happy birthday to you too my sweetness. Enjoy it. Love you xxxxx

nomoremuffintop said:
I escaped! Mum took me to asda for a bit of retail therapy :) I got some balloons, banners and candles and picked up some new undies in the sale. Walked around eating a biggest loser bar because I remember at 11pm I hadn't had my last pack. Now on way home and looking forward to my bed. Night night xx

Oh poo I've just realised I've only had two :S stupid travelling confusion

Happy birthday to wee Jag :D xx

Little-Miss-Perfect said:
Happy birthday to wee Jag :D xx

Mamakash said:
Happy birthday to your little jag . Hope you have a great day and ooooo new undies ;)

Thank you girls :) we have just got up and jag is playing with his pound shop broom that his 5 year old brother got him. Who said he needs handy manny's talking tool box anyway? Xx

Weight today: 11 stone 12lb xx

28lb to go

i came down the stairs this morning, weighed myself. quickly posted on here my weight and decided to just stick to ts today even though it was Jags birthday. i had a BL bar and a pint of fizzy water and then heard a "TOOT TOOT" from out side and the kids started shouting "nanny and grandad are here" :mad: they told me they were not coming but hubbys parents turned up at 11am to surprise us and i hadnt had a shower, kids were in pj's, the house was a mess and hubby had gone out :( i was not a happy Muffy!
called hubby to come back ASAP and ran up stairs to tidy the boys rooms and then came down to clean the kitchen while MIL stood watching me and FIL watched TV it was sooo awkward :eek:
anyway hubby eventually got home and i started to prep buffet, without thinking i nibbled a crisp, then a somosa, a bit of chicken and then a pork pie went on to a plate with salad and peanuts. i ate 2 plates and then some nachos and sour cream :rolleyes:
i didnt drink any wine though :break_diet: but i drank alot of diet drinks. im not upset really. it could have been worse :D i have decided to stay TS now until oct 8th. i got an invite to my brother inlaws 21st birthday party for that night and as it is 6 weeks away i have decided to just go for it. ill miss out my birthday and celebrate it on the weekend i go away. i would rather be in the 10's when i go to the party than be 12 stone still because i dont stay on this for more than a week at a time! i need to order another box of exante (might do that now) too as i need another week or so of packs and fancy some bars but tesco and asda never seem to have any, i really like exante bars too so it will be nice to have some for a change.

so heres the plan.

Weigh only on FRIDAYS

100% TS for 6 weeks

water/zero

and

30 mins of bike/walking every day

feeling really good. iv realised that having something to look forward/date to aim for is what i needed. :D

Sounds like a great plan Muffy!! Having a goal to focus on that's not too far away really helps (it's only 6 weeks right? ;)).

Hope you have a good one today :)

xx

just wanted to say i think your fab! you keep chipping away at getting to goal and even when you truly feel like you cant do it anymore your back stronger than ever! im so impressed and proud of you. youve kept me fighting! xx

Back