Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Got woken up at 5am by my phone playing music. It had dropped into my jug of water beside the bed. God knows how long it was in there? It won't charge but it does everything else ok. I just have to put up with the warning messages that keep popping up on the screen when I'm trying to type :( hope it sorts itself out before the battery dies so I can charge it!

Anyway, nothing weight wise to report because I have no scales... Can't believe I have not weighed on my own scales for a week. I don't know how much I weigh and it's actually getting easier :S it helps that I'm preoccupied with life's other dilemmas I suppose ....
I did weigh on boots and my mums scales but they both say iv lost nothing :( won't believe it until I see on my own scales, hopefully Friday when hubby gives me the key to the shed and I can get them out.

I didn't drink anything yesterday I am really bad. I had a bar and 1 x 500ml bottle of zero :O I know it's not healthy. I'm working on it. I am just so miserable I couldn't really care less at the time if I starved but I'm soo not hungry just the thought of a shake makes me feel icky. I keep putting it off til later and then I fall asleep. But then I wake the next day and feel annoyed at myself for letting people do this to me. Its not "I'm not hungry enough for the shakes" its "I'm too down to care". If i wasn't trying at all i wouldn't even bother with the bar on a normal food day i would just have nothing. so I will try really hard to have a proper ts day today. XxxX

Hope everyone is well. X

i dont know whats going on in your personal life to cause you so much pain... but please try harder. youve got your beautiful children to think about and they need you... sorry if i upset you as that really is not my intention. were here when you need us. xxxx

Yeah come on beautiful xxx make an effort with those packs or you will go into starvation mode and not lose anything and you don't want that on top of everything else x

Hey muffy how are you beautiful...sorry to hear your going through a rough time right now I hope whatever it is that it gets sorted soon for u. You must try and have all your packs babe even if u don't feel like it... Sending you love n hugs x x

precious said:
Hey muffy how are you beautiful...sorry to hear your going through a rough time right now I hope whatever it is that it gets sorted soon for u. You must try and have all your packs babe even if u don't feel like it... Sending you love n hugs x x

Hi precious thanks honey I'm ok, iv been off the wagon since friday. Had the in laws here and iv really stuffed my face with carbs. Back today with a huge 9 lb gain but I'm fine with that. Only 10 days til my london weekend away so it's gotta be hard core ts until then. Having a slim fast bar for breakfast with lots of peppermint tea. I have a new phone but its not as easy to use as my old one. Im not enjoying using it for minimins so I wint be about much. X

nomoremuffintop said:
Hi precious thanks honey I'm ok, iv been off the wagon since friday. Had the in laws here and iv really stuffed my face with carbs. Back today with a huge 9 lb gain but I'm fine with that. Only 10 days til my london weekend away so it's gotta be hard core ts until then. Having a slim fast bar for breakfast with lots of peppermint tea. I have a new phone but its not as easy to use as my old one. Im not enjoying using it for minimins so I wint be about much. X

Oh no :'( noooooo!!! But we missed you so much babe :'(

Hey muffy good to see u hunny...hope u had a fabulous time ... Good luck for today chick Uve done it before and u certainly can do it again..I'm attempting TS this week...goo luck x

precious said:
Hey muffy how r u love? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not too good honey. Cant get motivated to do ts. Weight today 11 stone 10 :( I went to town yesterday and had a foot long subway and then ate bread chips and peas at dinner. Then last night I snuck to the shop and ate crisps and chocolate. So stupid. I dont know where.its come from? Nearly 12 stone again with just.10 days until i go to london .... Total disaster.

Im trying extra hard today. Had a litre of water so far. I'll try to pop in more today xxx

Oh hun hugs babe I'm finding the last couple of stones really hard ivejust convinced myself that the sooner I do this the sooner I can introduce healthy foods, forget eat the scales are sayin don't let that put u off Hun easier said I know, take it hour by hour or day by day... I know how I feel it's not easy but remember Hun this isn't forever - well I hope not lol

Love n hugs x

precious said:
*what not eat lol

Lol yeah I know what your saying. I have messed.up already today. Huff...
Anti pasti and fruit toast polished off :(
Im going to have dinner with family tonight (roast chicken and salad. Not going to be a healthy salad though. Cottage cheese, new potatoes, olives, coleslaw, lettuce, beetroot and cucumber) then im going to get strict. No more messin' ill do a straight week ts. I know its my own fault so no point moaning. I knew what would happen if I came off the wagon but I done it anyway. Just got to deal with the fact I'll probably be 11.7 when I go away. still better than 17.7 though :)

nomoremuffintop said:
Lol yeah I know what your saying. I have messed.up already today. Huff...
Anti pasti and fruit toast polished off :(
Im going to have dinner with family tonight (roast chicken and salad. Not going to be a healthy salad though. Cottage cheese, new potatoes, olives, coleslaw, lettuce, beetroot and cucumber) then im going to get strict. No more messin' ill do a straight week ts. I know its my own fault so no point moaning. I knew what would happen if I came off the wagon but I done it anyway. Just got to deal with the fact I'll probably be 11.7 when I go away. still better than 17.7 though :)

Ok Hun sounds like a plan I'm permanently back on the TS wagon today so I'll pop by at midnight and pick you up and we'll ride it to London x

Hiya Hun just wanted to drop in with some hugs xx

I'll make a deal with ya, if you do a TS day tomorrow I promise I won't cheat at all when I go to watch the snooker tomorrow night! We can do this together xxx

Little-Miss-Perfect said:
Hiya Hun just wanted to drop in with some hugs xx

I'll make a deal with ya, if you do a TS day tomorrow I promise I won't cheat at all when I go to watch the snooker tomorrow night! We can do this together xxx

Yeah Muff let's do it together you me and Clair TS tomorrow x

Ok girls im def back in the morning I'm such a pig. Iv had pork pies pancakes chocolate crisps and loads more on top of dinner I feel sick now and my belly is huge and disgusting! Like I said before it is all my own fault but no matter how hard I try I just can't do it! hoping tomorrow is easier because I will be back in the 12's again before I know it at this rate. Why is it that no matter how much I hate being in the 11's and the bloated fat feeling, I just can't ' stop eating' I mean, its easy. Right? :(

nomoremuffintop said:
Ok girls im def back in the morning I'm such a pig. Iv had pork pies pancakes chocolate crisps and loads more on top of dinner I feel sick now and my belly is huge and disgusting! Like I said before it is all my own fault but no matter how hard I try I just can't do it! hoping tomorrow is easier because I will be back in the 12's again before I know it at this rate. Why is it that no matter how much I hate being in the 11's and the bloated fat feeling, I just can't ' stop eating' I mean, its easy. Right? :(

The minds a funny thing Muffy. I'm exactly the same as you so your not alone. Somethings gotta snap into place for us soon :) I'm on my third TS day today with not even a slice of ham passing my lips so there's hope ;) xx

You can do it Hun just take little steps take it day by day look how far you've come already and we're all here for support maybe start with WS for a week or a couple of days to ease yourself in good luck xxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xxx

And me... cant keep on the straight and narrow for any length of time at the moment :eek:
We just have to keep trying :)

Back