Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Not easy at all bud :( I know it's really hard babe, how long is it until London now?

So I'm on the wagon with lmp and dusty :) having no bars this week just shakes and water. Iv already had 1.3 litres of water and I'm drinking my 1st vanilla shake of the day. I don't know why but having exactly 8 sleeps til the party has made today feel easier and I'm def sticking to ts until next saturday morning then I'll have enough carbs that morning to kick me out of ketosis (if I'm in it by then) so that I can drink safely at the party. I'm 11.12 today .... Stupid me but its done and all I can do now is try to lose the bloatedness by then xx

Good to see u muffy u will do it my lovely just focus on the party weekend babe

Good luck to u all girls u can do it beautifuls x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Iv bought a bottle of co op fizzy peach water because I can't face boring tap water in this weather and I'm not bothered about ketosis this week. 4Kcal per bottle and 0.4carbs isn't major so I'm happy with that...

DustQueen said:
I got some still flavoured water from sainsburys yesterday, their range has malic in it not citric looks tasty

Yeah I normally have the sainsbury water but I can't be be getting on the buys with this heat to go to sainsbury. xx

I'm home now from my dad's fancy some lunch .... I'm not even having bars this week so nothing to chew on at all... Wish I could sleep this while week away xx

Yeah I normally have the sainsbury water but I can't be be getting on the buys with this heat to go to sainsbury. xx

I'm home now from my dad's fancy some lunch .... I'm not even having bars this week so nothing to chew on at all... Wish I could sleep this while week away xx

You and me both babe xxx

How's it going miss muff? xx

Muffy uve disappeared again u ok lovely? Guessing uve been lapping up the sunshine hunny bunch x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stupid muffy :(

stupid muffy hasnt stopped eating since the inlaws came up on 23rd septemeber. i was just 2oz from being in the 10's that day. my goal was to be 10 stone 7 by this friday. im now 12 stone.

the weather has cooled alot so im finding it easier so far today. i kow its only 9.30 but iv been up a while. i opened a bar but after 2 bites i gave it to jag. i had 2 pints of water.

i went to take kids to school this morning and i saw my self in a car window :( my belly is huge and my leggings are digging in giving me 3 rolls. my top is skin tight and i have orange hair (dye went wrong) and 2 huge spots on my chin. how on earth am i going to go away for the weekend and feel good abaout myself?

iv got an appointment at the hair dressers tomorrow. it will cost £65 to have my hair trimmed and a new colour put on it. if i dont like the new colour im just going to cry :'(

got invited out for dinner on friday night when we get to london. not looking forwar to that at all. everyone watching me eat and i have nothing to wear to dinner, plus the money i had saved for the weekend seems to be getting less and less each day because im dipping into it for bread and milk and nappies and i still need to use more of it this week to make sure there is food here for my kids and mum and dad while im away. its all going so wrong....

:sigh:

my new phone is rubbish for minimins. my laptop is still broken. iv borrowed my mums laptop to update my miserable diary.

ill try to catch up with you all later. xxx

nomoremuffintop said:
stupid muffy hasnt stopped eating since the inlaws came up on 23rd septemeber. i was just 2oz from being in the 10's that day. my goal was to be 10 stone 7 by this friday. im now 12 stone.

the weather has cooled alot so im finding it easier so far today. i kow its only 9.30 but iv been up a while. i opened a bar but after 2 bites i gave it to jag. i had 2 pints of water.

i went to take kids to school this morning and i saw my self in a car window :( my belly is huge and my leggings are digging in giving me 3 rolls. my top is skin tight and i have orange hair (dye went wrong) and 2 huge spots on my chin. how on earth am i going to go away for the weekend and feel good abaout myself?

iv got an appointment at the hair dressers tomorrow. it will cost £65 to have my hair trimmed and a new colour put on it. if i dont like the new colour im just going to cry :'(

got invited out for dinner on friday night when we get to london. not looking forwar to that at all. everyone watching me eat and i have nothing to wear to dinner, plus the money i had saved for the weekend seems to be getting less and less each day because im dipping into it for bread and milk and nappies and i still need to use more of it this week to make sure there is food here for my kids and mum and dad while im away. its all going so wrong....

:sigh:

my new phone is rubbish for minimins. my laptop is still broken. iv borrowed my mums laptop to update my miserable diary.

ill try to catch up with you all later. xxx

Oh hunny x I don't know what to say x *hugs* x love you x

Oh Hun big hugs....

Do u know what babe honestly if I may.... I personally think look forward to ur planned weekend away honestly Hun enjoy it with ur friends and family? Sorry not sure who ur going with babe... But really forget about the weight for the weekend uve been looking forward to this for a while so glam up With what u already have and enjoy ur weekend....

Weight wise babe... Honestly? That can wait after ur planned weekend away? If u can for now, just try and make good choices when ur weekend out is over... Get stuck right into doing this again... Babe u don't wanna be miserable this weight journey plays havoc with our heads please don't let it get u down... I'm still losing my cheat weight no where near what I was before sometimes these things just happen as long as we don't give up...

I'm waffling I know but honestly chick please don't be hard on yourself ur gorgeous and u deserve a weekend away ... I know my planned weekend away in November is gonna be a messy one... Even if I'm not at goal....

Relax, and be nice to yourself hunny.. If we don't look after our selves no one else will... Apart from our oh's etc...

Massive hugs :) x x x

Aw Muffy :( hugs hun xx

Why don't you try stick to TS till the weekend then at least when you arrive there your gonna feel better and have a flatter stomach (that's if you bloat like me when eating)
Enjoy your time away and try not get too stressed about it!
Dig out your fat pics again and just look how far you've come, you've done amazing :) xx

Little-Miss-Perfect said:
Aw Muffy :( hugs hun xx

Why don't you try stick to TS till the weekend then at least when you arrive there your gonna feel better and have a flatter stomach (that's if you bloat like me when eating)
Enjoy your time away and try not get too stressed about it!
Dig out your fat pics again and just look how far you've come, you've done amazing :) xx

Yeah I've only managed 1 WS day and 1 TS day so far and my belly looks a million times better already x

Back