Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

nomoremuffintop said:
Fluffed up again, ate loads of total rubbish, felt uber sick, threw it all up, ate a bag of chedders. Decided to go to bed and totm arrived :( arrgh!!! Me and DQ are back tomorrow no excuses fresh start :) I think she's already a day ahead of me so I'm doing it.... Promise!

Ooh can I please just clarify that I didn't purge :mad: I was just stupid and ate too much at one time :( wouldn't want to give anyone the wrong idea! thank you x

I'm here Hun had a bit of chicken so more like WS but back for TS tomorrow ;) x

muffys restart with no excuses.......

so im here and iv managed to lose 2lb this week. a bit poor but its ok, i did eat 5 out of the 7 days. 2 days ts is a big improvement for me. iv been on and off the radar for nearly 5 months! i wanted to be 8 stone 7 by new years eve. i was going to wear the cutest little black dress and i was never going to eat junk again :eek:.

im not making any promises this time. too much pressure :(.

im going to stop thinking about what im not having and just get on with this. im bloated miserable spotty and having major migraines. i feel sooo much better when im doing total solution so i am hoping to make this week really count and i want to be back into the 11's by this time next week. sounds like a major high hope but im confident i can do it. my restarts can range from a 6lb to a 15lb loss so im going to just try to get the 6lb off to take me back to the 11's. its sad when i think of how happy i was getting out of the 12's and how i swore to never see 12 again. but if i dont get this in the bag NOW ill be seeing the 13's soon.

so far today iv had a chocolate shake and im drinking a litre of water. i have some programs to catch up with on sky+ and 4 glossy mags to read.

wish me luck! x

boom! i just feel as low as i could get today :(

not going into details but wow.... i feel like crap :( why do people just not care? feelings are so fragile and mine seem to take a beating alot :'( i feel so down, just waved the kids off as they toddled down a few doors to my mums for sunday dinner. the first thing i thought was to go to the kitchen and find something to eat myself. but i wont. im doing this today! im doing it for DQ xx

1.5 litre of water and a choc shake so far. dont waste another day Muff!

nomoremuffintop said:
not going into details but wow.... i feel like crap :( why do people just not care? feelings are so fragile and mine seem to take a beating alot :'( i feel so down, just waved the kids off as they toddled down a few doors to my mums for sunday dinner. the first thing i thought was to go to the kitchen and find something to eat myself. but i wont. im doing this today! im doing it for DQ xx

1.5 litre of water and a choc shake so far. dont waste another day Muff!

Oh Hun I know people are sh*t!! Text me xxx I'm 12.5 1/2 today :( we NEED to do this!!!!

precious said:
Hey muffy hope ur well! Just popping by to wish u a happy Xmas and a happy new year hope to see u sn lovely x d

Hi chick I'm not great :( 13 stone and still eating!! 2 stone gain.... What a waste? I'm so disgusted. Me and hubby row constantly because I'm miserable and he's not getting my 'attention'! He don't know how it feels to be ashamed of himself and how being looked at or touched makes me feel Ill. I'm not looking forward to Xmas or new yr. I just want it to be January so I can clear my head like I did last January and get back to the diet 100% for a few months, get to goal and try to feel better about myself. I'm sure once the bloat and belly starts to go I'll feel better and get my confidence back a bit. My back has rolls again and my bum is huge :( nobody to blame but myself. Thanks so much for the drop in. Have a lovely Xmas and brilliant new year xxxx

Bought a size 16 dress for new year which looks hideous :( I am really showing the weight again. My face has rounded my belly is huge and my legs are doing that slapping thing when I get naked .... Urgh! Grossness!! How did I put on 2 stone in 2 months?? Eating total utter rubbish. I know I can do ts and I lost 6 stone in 5 months this year now iv gained 2 im -4 and down to a 16 from a skin tight 24 last new years eve so 2011 hasnt been a total waste. I could have been 5+ by now if I hadn't done ts for 5 months! but I could have been at goal easy by now if I'd stuck to it for 8 months! Well, Xmas day at the inlaws means a long drive to London on Xmas morning with 6 of us adding to the 10 others that will be there It should be fun and a bit of a squeeze lol ;) I'm home Xmas night and will ts for the week until new yr eve then straight back on ts as of 2nd January and WILL NOT stop until goal. Hubby's birthday is the same week as valentines but I'm hoping I can push past them days. I didn't eat on my 30th birthday or 1st wedding anniversary which were in the same week too this year so I can do it again! I'm aiming for a good 5 stone in 4 months. Me and hubby are both joining the gym after new yr. I can get a bus there if hubby isn't able to take me and I can put jag in the crèche if I don't have a sitter while other 3 are at school. No excuses for not doing it. Nothing on until 2nd may when its my sons birthday, so I want to be under 9 stone and may 1st is my end goal date. I'm really excited :) just want 2011 to be over. have a fab Xmas and new yr everyone. Muffy will be back 2/1/12 xxx

Last edited:
Muffy listen chick enjoy Xmas and new years babe and start afresh?? Dont hate urself men are men they never and won't understand but one thing is I get ur man loves u no matter what. Sometimes weight issues get so in the way we kind of side line everything else? And sometimes even the ones we love.

I've gained loads too, intact I saw the 13's myself shock horror but I'm planning 4-5 days off plan and I'm gonna enjoy every minute if it.

Xmas is a time where we spend time with the ones we love, please enjoy the moments with ur beautiful family and so what if u have a bit too much drink n food just makesure once the festive season is over u start ur journey again we are all here for you and each other :)

I've struggled massively still picking and drinking while trying to b on track.

No matter which plan y follow to lose weight we always gain weight but we are only human. Please don't row with each other it really isn't worth it babe :)

Enjoy the festive season let's make 2012 the best yet :)

Massive hugs and lots of love chick x x

nomoremuffintop said:
Bought a size 16 dress for new year which looks hideous :( I am really showing the weight again. My face has rounded my belly is huge and my legs are doing that slapping thing when I get naked .... Urgh! Grossness!! How did I put on 2 stone in 2 months?? Eating total utter rubbish. I know I can do ts and I lost 6 stone in 5 months this year now iv gained 2 im -4 and down to a 16 from a skin tight 24 last new years eve so 2011 hasnt been a total waste. I could have been 5+ by now if I hadn't done ts for 5 months! but I could have been at goal easy by now if I'd stuck to it for 8 months! Well, Xmas day at the inlaws means a long drive to London on Xmas morning with 6 of us adding to the 10 others that will be there It should be fun and a bit of a squeeze lol ;) I'm home Xmas night and will ts for the week until new yr eve then straight back on ts as of 2nd January and WILL NOT stop until goal. Hubby's birthday is the same week as valentines but I'm hoping I can push past them days. I didn't eat on my 30th birthday or 1st wedding anniversary which were in the same week too this year so I can do it again! I'm aiming for a good 5 stone in 4 months. Me and hubby are both joining the gym after new yr. I can get a bus there if hubby isn't able to take me and I can put jag in the crèche if I don't have a sitter while other 3 are at school. No excuses for not doing it. Nothing on until 5th may when its my sons birthday, so thats my end goal. I'm really excited :) just want 2011 to be over. have a fab Xmas and new yr everyone. Muffy will be back 2/1/12 xxx

See Hun stay positive that really is a good plan honestly u will do just as good if not better babe stay strong see u in 2012 enjoy Xmas babes we are all here don't forget that :) x x

Hey gorgeous 2012 is the year we get to goal ;)
Enjoy Christmas! 16!! What brave soul is cooking for that many? :O
Enjoy Christmas and new year and we'll hit it hard in Jan!!!
I'm starting on the first and there will not be one single morsel of food passing my lips in January ;)
3-4 days off in Feb then that's it til goal!!! Assuming I'll have 2 1/2 - 3 stone to lose hopefully I'll be done by April ;)

DustQueen said:
Hey gorgeous 2012 is the year we get to goal ;)
Enjoy Christmas! 16!! What brave soul is cooking for that many? :O
Enjoy Christmas and new year and we'll hit it hard in Jan!!!
I'm starting on the first and there will not be one single morsel of food passing my lips in January ;)
3-4 days off in Feb then that's it til goal!!! Assuming I'll have 2 1/2 - 3 stone to lose hopefully I'll be done by April ;)

Definitely coming back with a bang on Monday babe. Hubby got me a new (another!) phone for xmas and I love it! My new phone has mini's app ready installed and I'm so over eating but no point stopping now and then eating and drinking new nears eve (if I go London), not spoken to hubby since yesterday. Bad times! Not sure if I want to go to London new yr? Could do us good? Might just be a waste of money? :-( any hoo, I weigh over 13 stone again but if I do go out new year ill still be wearing my black jump suit because it just about fits and I'm hoping that wearing a size 14 might make me feel a bit better (very stretchy material) :-o

Off to sleep now, to dream of 2012 and being at goal way before summer :p x

nomoremuffintop said:
Definitely coming back with a bang on Monday babe. Hubby got me a new (another!) phone for xmas and I love it! My new phone has mini's app ready installed and I'm so over eating but no point stopping now and then eating and drinking new nears eve (if I go London), not spoken to hubby since yesterday. Bad times! Not sure if I want to go to London new yr? Could do us good? Might just be a waste of money? :-( any hoo, I weigh over 13 stone again but if I do go out new year ill still be wearing my black jump suit because it just about fits and I'm hoping that wearing a size 14 might make me feel a bit better (very stretchy material) :-o

Off to sleep now, to dream of 2012 and being at goal way before summer :p x

Oh no hun why not speaking to hubby? :( I'm def taking a break til new year but then that's it!
I say enjoy yourself until Jan then get back on it x

precious said:
Hey muffy happy new year babe see you tomm back on the wagon with us? X x

Yeh c'mon muff :) xx

Back