Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

nomoremuffintop said:
Not great I had all my packs and a slice of cucumber and I am now thinkin of an extra bar :-S so fed up of not just being able to accept that I can't eat! My brain just will not stop thinking about food it's driving me nuts. :mad:

Aw babe, why don't you have an extra pack? 4 packs IS allowed on TS! If it helps for the first few days xx

Little-Miss-Perfect said:
Aw babe, why don't you have an extra pack? 4 packs IS allowed on TS! If it helps for the first few days xx

I had some fibregel (orange flavour husks) I know that's not "allowed" but I feel bloated, it helped to fill me up too. Hope to feel better after a "empty" (sorry tmi) if you get me? Still totm aswell so I'm a grouchy muff! Will feel better soon :-D

nomoremuffintop said:
I had some fibregel (orange flavour husks) I know that's not "allowed" but I feel bloated, it helped to fill me up too. Hope to feel better after a "empty" (sorry tmi) if you get me? Still totm aswell so I'm a grouchy muff! Will feel better soon :-D

Ooo yeah mine is due soon but missed some pills so going to have to mess around and miss it again grrrr bloat central x you're doing so well Hun x no idea what to do about the cravings because I can't fix mine :(

Yep my totm too :(
I take movicol twice a day, it always makes me feel better after a clear out lol xx

Still awake been in bed hour's :-S had a look on you tube for some inspiration :-D feeling ok, a bit more positive again. Strange how I can be totally motivated one day and then so down about the whole situation the next? One day at a time right? Day 2- Done.

nomoremuffintop said:
Still awake been in bed hour's :-S had a look on you tube for some inspiration :-D feeling ok, a bit more positive again. Strange how I can be totally motivated one day and then so down about the whole situation the next? One day at a time right? Day 2- Done.

We all know that feeling babe like a stupid motivational light switch :S

DustQueen said:
We all know that feeling babe like a stupid motivational light switch :S

Yeah I am wishing I could turn my toddler on and off like a light switch! He's been going to bed at half 6 the last couple of night and waking at 6am which is so hard when iv been awake till 2am :-( oh well, best have a hot drink and start the house work. X

I have a confession to make. One of the boys asked for toast but then only ate 1 of the 2 slices that I made him, it sat on the side a while but I ended up sinking my teeth into it! Bad times. I didn't get any further than making a huge set of imprints though!! I removed it from my mouth before I tore any off and threw it into the bin!! Good times ;-) feels good to say ''NO'' even if it wasn't straight away. That's 1 step forward today, thank god. X

Ok, so Muffy is officially back. How do we know this? Because she has posted more 5 times already and it's not even 10am! Just had a vanilla shake with coffee. Forgot how much I loved that :p x

Yay go muff!! Slowly but surely Hun you'll get there no prob xx

im currently on lipotrim lost two stone eight pounds in three month .my daughter id trying to persuade me to go on exante ..because of the price difference will save me 48 pounds a month ..does it work as well tho because there are more calories ??

nomoremuffintop said:
Yeah I am wishing I could turn my toddler on and off like a light switch! He's been going to bed at half 6 the last couple of night and waking at 6am which is so hard when iv been awake till 2am :-( oh well, best have a hot drink and start the house work. X

Oh no :( poor tired Muff x

nomoremuffintop said:
I have a confession to make. One of the boys asked for toast but then only ate 1 of the 2 slices that I made him, it sat on the side a while but I ended up sinking my teeth into it! Bad times. I didn't get any further than making a huge set of imprints though!! I removed it from my mouth before I tore any off and threw it into the bin!! Good times ;-) feels good to say ''NO'' even if it wasn't straight away. That's 1 step forward today, thank god. X

That's great babe bet that was really hard x you should be really proud x

nomoremuffintop said:
Ok, so Muffy is officially back. How do we know this? Because she has posted more 5 times already and it's not even 10am! Just had a vanilla shake with coffee. Forgot how much I loved that :p x

Woooooooooooo

catlackey said:
im currently on lipotrim lost two stone eight pounds in three month .my daughter id trying to persuade me to go on exante ..because of the price difference will save me 48 pounds a month ..does it work as well tho because there are more calories ??

The losses are the same :)

catlackey said:

Iv been told it has not difference but to be totally honest I had my best results on LT and iv done Lipotrim, lighter life, Cambridge and exante. I also do exante because of costs but in 14 days when all my exante is used up I'm going back to Lipotrim x

Decided to clean the whole house because brother in law rang to say he and his misses and little girl might come to stay with us for tonight. Have not stopped all day until now but still only got the dining room and down stairs toilet sorted so far and brother in law hasn't even confirmed if he is coming or not! I have a solid pine dining chair that has a broken back so iv been sawing it to make it a stool. Wow I'm in pain now, I used a bread knife! Hubby came home to find me hacking away in my dressing gown sweating and frustrated. He told me to leave it and he will get the saw out of the shed 'later' and do it for me but he has been saying that for weeks! We ended up in an argument and he left me to it :-S then I got the shakes pretty bad. Even the backs of my legs were twitching. I had to eat, I had some crumbed ham. Now I'm in a terrible mood and feel really sick :-S emotions are all over the place. I go from having a cleaning frenzy to wanting to curl up and cry while filling my face with total kak! Think I need to see the doctor because I'm not 'myself' :'(

Back