Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Im determined not to let the scales bother me, i got up and went to the toilet ( no 2 sorry - tmi ) and then got back on the scales thinking that the 2oz I'd gained would surely be gone down the loo but id Gained 3lb ha! Strange! never mind...100% again today and I'll be back to normal tomorrow ( I hope ) but I know I'm due on next week so might just be having my run up bloated week. I'm normally rubbish the week b4 and during my totm so I have to stay strong this month.

That's a great point with the bouillon I used 1 tea spoon to one cup ( measured ) of water like it said on prep guide on the packet to make as a drink and then added extra water as it was so salty so I will use half tea spoon and a bigger mug of water x. Thanks .x

Saturday boredom is setting in! Iv had a toffee nut and raisin bar and a litre of water so far but feel like having a shake now and its not even lunch time yet. Iv got a litre bottle next to me and im sipping it like a good girl! My son has just gone over to get my dad a newspaper from the co op so iv asked him to look out for some nut meg and cinnamon. He just called and said they only had nut meg and paprika and he got those so now I'm looking forward to trying something new with lunch and dinner packs today. I am just not sure if I'm meant to have them in the packs but I feel that today I need a little something extra to keep me on the straight and narrow. Not that I'm hungry I'm just bored! Hate weekends... It's not nice weather either so it's even harder to deal with when I'm stuck in with 4 bored children. Anyway moan over xxx

Errr I'm so fed up now! I had a cup of bouillon then nicked a bite of my sons scotch egg! Why?? Pfft.
Then a vanilla coffee with nutmeg it was really nice and I feel full up.
I can't believe I have messed up :( wasn't even hungry just bored to death.
A bite of blinking scotch egg and now I feel like a total failure. geeez!!

A bite of Scotch egg? That must have all of 20 calories? Don't feel you've messed up. This time a few weeks ago I'd have eaten 4 quite happily as a mid afternoon snack - and I don't even like them! In the great grand scheme of things I think we're doing brilliantly :)

A bite of Scotch egg? That must have all of 20 calories? Don't feel you've messed up. This time a few weeks ago I'd have eaten 4 quite happily as a mid afternoon snack - and I don't even like them! In the great grand scheme of things I think we're doing brilliantly :)

ok, i ate the left over part that was left - a 1/4 of the out side of the scotch egg so it was like a big bite of a big scotch egg! he left no egg in it though ironically, if he had then id have just nicked the egg... but its fine... melt down is over! i know its not a major problem. i just annoy myself because there was no need for it.
why does my will power have to have the weekends off? :eek:

hubby is in the bedroom watching the sports this afternoon so i went up and got a cuddle from him then had a nice hot shower and got my pj's on. i got my favourite pj's out of the draw that i havent worn since i went away last july and as i pulled the top over my head i felt a breeze lol there is space between me and the pj's! i used to have 3 rolls of fat squeezed into them but now theyr really loose so i checked the tag and theyr a 22-24 :eek: id always thought they were a size 20 and that was why they were so tight on me? but now i can see just how big i must have been back then to have a size 22-24 that was major tight! so im a bit happier now :p.

kids are playing games and baby is asleep in his cot so im sitting in peace. might pop over the shops and get hubby some salad to go with his chicken kievs im going to cook him for dinner. im doing the boys chicken, tomato and motzarella pasta with garlic bread. i think ill split a vanilla pack and have another vanilla coffee and nut meg shake at dinner time and one at supper - :D sluurp!

Weekends can be harder, don't be hard on yourself, so you ate a bit of scotch egg, you didn't eat a whole one. But it behind you and concentrate on your lovely loose pjs.

Smallerme said:
Weekends can be harder, don't be hard on yourself, so you ate a bit of scotch egg, you didn't eat a whole one. But it behind you and concentrate on your lovely loose pjs.

Thanks I know the scotch egg isn't a big deal but not being in control does my head in. I was looking forward to honking again today. I got dressed and went to the shops ended up going to all the shops in town to find some cinnamon. I found some and when I got home I made a cold choc / coffee with cinnamon and it was yummy. I wish I'd waited because I have had all of today's packs now and it's only 5pm. Huff /:(

I keep thinking about singapore noodles and Indian chicken patia curry oh doodah... Its because its saturday and because iv lost 4 stone my belly says its ok to have a take away you will be back to it tomorrow, but im not going to have anything else today i really mean that. I thought that maybe having something hot might satisfy the craving for chilli so I had 2 extra hot jalapeño's out of the jar and now I just feel sick! I'm getting on my own nerves now lol gotta laugh or I'll go bonker's x .sorry for all the moaning. x

I'm still sitting at the table with the boys watching them eat their chicken tomato and mozzarella pasta with garlic bread ooh it smells so nice and there is loads left over :( going to stick the left overs straight in the tub and into the fridge. It's not THAT exciting and deffo not worth eating. I know how mad I'll be and how crap I'll feel so I'm not going to eat any thing. Iv had about 1/4 of the out side of a scotch egg and 2 jalapeño's today, a toffee nut and raisin bar, 2 litre's of water and 1 cup of bouillon ( made with half a spoon ) 1 glass of asda cola zero. a choc / coffee shake with cinnamon ( quite a bit ) and a vanilla / coffee shake with nutmeg ( loads ) I'm really worried that I'm out of ketosis now... Anyone out there know if iv got any chance if being in ketosis still or even back in it by the morning?

I'm thinking maybe eating the whole bar this morning in one go has made ne hungry as iv been splitting them in 2 meals all week and felt great. Also adding the cinnamon and nutmeg may have done something?

I'm kind of glad that I had 2 silly mess ups today because now I know that im mad at my self and feel poo so I know that I want to be 100% even though I can't always manage it for a whole week any more if I' make a mistake it's turning out to be relatively small. At least it wasn't worse and I stopped at those things instead of ordering an Indian take away's whole menu x

Iv just looked up and the boys have left the table lol best get up and dispose of the dreaded pasta x

Muffy dont be so hard on yourself, you can get back on it, no problems! :D

I on the other hand, have had the week from hell! Our 4 year old fell and split his head open and fractured his nose on wednesday, 2 days before his birthday!

Anyway, I got weighed on friday and had lost 4.5lbs, 1lb off 4 stone in 11 weeks!

However..... bcoz it was my sons bday yesterday and is mine today, I have ate both last night and today, and ALL the wrong things! I feel absolutely terrible!

And to top it off, we had booked a caravan at Haven in Lincolnshire from yesterday til monday for the birthdays, only the dog chewed a bloody door frame while we popped out this morning, so we had to leave today as I was so worried about him doing more damage! So I am sat here feeling very crap!

Sorry for filling your diary space with crap, just needed a vent and guessed you would understand :cry:

Last edited:
Cmon ladies, don't feel too down on yourselves, your human and your gonna have LITTLE slip ups. When you get to how I binged last time then you should feel terrible lol
2moro is a new day, so keep strong till then xxx

p_mcg said:
Muffy dont be so hard on yourself, you can get back on it, no problems! :D

I on the other hand, have had the week from hell! Our 4 year old fell and split his head open and fractured his nose on wednesday, 2 days before his birthday!

Anyway, I got weighed on friday and had lost 4.5lbs, 1lb off 4 stone in 11 weeks!

However..... bcoz it was my sons bday yesterday and is mine today, I have ate both last night and today, and ALL the wrong things! I feel absolutely terrible!

And to top it off, we had booked a caravan at Haven in Lincolnshire from yesterday til monday for the birthdays, only the dog chewed a bloody door frame while we popped out this morning, so we had to leave today as I was so worried about him doing more damage! So I am sat here feeling very crap!

Sorry for filling your diary space with crap, just needed a vent and guessed you would understand :cry:

I an so sorry to hear all your bad news.
I hope little man is ok?

Your welcome to come and vent here any time :)

Honestly, this week has been sooo crap. We are in the middle of moving house and struggling to fit decorating/moving/packing around uni/school runs/work and my ex is now threatening court because with us moving my eldest son is going to be moving to a new (and may I add better OFSTED reported) school! He is such a jackass at times!

Bleh bleh bleh...this is how I feel today. What a horrible birthday!

Little man is perky, but man is his face a mess!

Clair-G said:
Cmon ladies, don't feel too down on yourselves, your human and your gonna have LITTLE slip ups. When you get to how I binged last time then you should feel terrible lol
2moro is a new day, so keep strong till then xxx

Hi Clair I'm gonna have to start fresh tomorrow So much for all the "I'm not going to eat anything else" iv just totally messed up and feel like rubbish.

I hope your ok x

I didn't eat the pasta, but I had a buttered roll, a bag of crisps, an iced Belgian bun and 2 custard creams :(

Going to have to start again in the morning and iv decided to cut out all added spices, bouillon, coke zero and even the bars for a few days :(

Hubby has just told me his cousin is having a big party and christening for his baby on the 1st may ( 5 weeks away ) and I really want to go but I promised myself I would get to my next goal of 12 stone before having a break from exante or even going to London because I didn't want anyone to see me until I'd lost at least 5 stones. I know iv said it loads of times throughout this diary but this is it! My next goal is to be 12 stone in 5 weeks time! Not sure how much i am going to put in in the morning so im just hoping its not loads. Today has just been because I got on the scales and had put on 3lb then in the back of my mind I must have told myself I might as well just eat because I had gained weight being 100% even though I knew full well that I couldn't had gained because I'd been 100% and it was probably just bloating!
Iv made a decision and I'm not sure if I'll manage it but because I am due totm next week and I'll probably gain more and then want to sulk and eat again I have decided to put the scales well and truly away. Might put them in my case and padlock it then give the key to hubby who I know will not give it to me. I'd love to just start from 1st April and not weigh myself until the 1st may, wonder if I could manage that? Ill probably just weigh at boots once a week from now on. I'm feeling so pathetic and sad. I need to get on with it and think that maybe no adding stuff to the packs and no scales is going to be the only thing I can do to get through this. Haven't used any ketostix since starting exante so I'm going to buy some in a minute on eBay and hopefully keeping a check on ketosis will encourage me to stay away from food.

Not going to mention this again. No point dwelling so here's to no weighing until next Friday 1st of April. Fridays are my new weigh in days and I'm going to be 100% from tomorrow morning keep away from spices until next weekend, bars until Wednesday ( ill order next months exante early so that I don't have too many bars and not enough shakes but I won't be ordering bars next timeand ) the scales are staying away so I'll use boots scales every Friday x

Night everyone xxx

p_mcg said:
Little man is perky, but man is his face a mess!

Awww bless him. iv got 4 boys 1, 4, 7 and 10 years old so iv been there a few times! Lol

Chin up babe... I'm starting fresh (again) tomorrow morning come and start fresh with me xxx

That's the spirit :) get straight back on again 2moro.
Im gonna have just shakes all throo the week and a biggest loser bar on a Saturday night as my treat.
I've got to go on holiday with work on 2nd may and I'd love to be 13.07 by then!

Cmon let's do this! :) xx

Clair-G said:
That's the spirit :) get straight back on again 2moro.
Im gonna have just shakes all throo the week and a biggest loser bar on a Saturday night as my treat.
I've got to go on holiday with work on 2nd may and I'd love to be 13.07 by then!

Cmon let's do this! :) xx

Im sure you'll manage that x

Iv just bought my ketostix on eBay hope they come Tuesday or Wednesday. Should be in ketosis by then x

I was just going to make things even worse! Went to the fridge - I got 2 ginster's sausage rolls out and put them on the side. Got the sweet chilli dipping sauce out and was just about to open it when hubby burst in the kitchen to put the bin out and I jumped out of my skin like a naughty child getting caught doing something bad. I quickly shoved the sausage rolls in the bin and he threw them out with the rubbish. He didn't say anything thank god but I'm sure he knew what I was going to do. We are in bed now watching tv so I'll say good night again and hope you all have sweet dreams xxx

A new day tomorrow Muffy :)
You CAN do it !!
Marge
:D

Come on Muffy you CAN DO THIS!
You've drawn that line, so no more dwelling.

Here's to tonight's HONK.

Hope you can have a good day,
xxxx

good morning everyone.

i didnt wake up until 8.15 today which im guessing thats because i am not in ketosis anymore...but on a plus i havent gained any weight! i more than likely did lose yesterday but put whatever id lost back on today and so im back to what i was on friday which is 13 stone 4.8lb phew! thats -1.6lb so far this week. i just wish id stuck to it yesterday and i would have probably been a lb or so less today. another lesson learned DONT EAT George ITS NOT WORTH IT!

im not going to have a bar today so 2 shakes and a soup it is and 3-4 litres of water :) i find adding extra water to shakes and soups helps me get the water up so i might seperate the soup and shakes into 6 seperate meals which will mean i wont have time to wanna pick at anything in between and just the extra water in my shakes will give me over a litre of my water today :)

i have to make the family's dinner today. pork roasts yorkshires and gravey. so ill probably be arund alot again today to keep me busy and my mind off the roast!
haha im just waffling now so i best get off and feed the kids and get a yummy coffee + vanilla shake, wont taste as good without the nutmeg or cinnamon though :(

have a good day x

Back