Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

PaulaJ said:
Hey Muffy,

Re: the jalapeno's... I seem to remember staying clear of them when on LT the last time because they contain citric acid. I doubt very much that a couple of pepper will do much damage but maybe something to think about?

Also, be careful with the meals if you decide to have the occasional one... for me it was the start of the slippery slope. If you think you can plan to have a meal and jump straight back on the VLCD (I think with your willpower and determination you definitely could) then go for it!! It does feel nice to eat and not feel guilty lol

Sounds like you're having a fab day, keep it up xxx

Hey honey

Yup iv really thought about the adding a meal on a Saturday and I think that having tuna in the cupboard was what messed me Up a couple of weeks ago ( when I started exante ) because I kept telling myself that I could have it because it was 'safe' but I liked the feeling if eating something so had a tin every day then tried some chicken the next day and before I knew it I was eating a crisp sandwich! So now iv joined the April challenge so no add a meal at all until my day off on the 1st may for a christening xxx

Glad to see you feeling up to 100% again it really does seem to be the only way to go on TFR for us 2 xxx

cybill said:
Sounds like you're having a really good day, and great work resisting the call of those wraps, it's particularly hard when it's one of your favourites. You'll be so pleased when you see the results on the scales :)

Oh im so happy with myself! I think im like 2 different people these days! When I'm on track I'm so happy and excited but when I'm not I'm the biggest sulky grouch ever!

By the way Cybil the 's' word is not being used on my diary until Friday lol ( joking)
I'm trying so hard not to want to weigh this week and it's only Monday ha.. I'm gonna go and check out some diarys xxx

In bed and I just had to give myself a pat on the back for being 100% and say that I'm wearing one of my old pj tops as a nightie lol bit on the short side but still covers my butt :D

Well done on 100% !!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh, good luck on resisting the s****s. I've resurrected the old 'hoot if you haven't stepped on them' today thread.... I tried giving it up, but found it too hard! Maybe I'll try and learn to resist again. Old habits...
Good luck :)

Feeling good this morning...

I hooted for yesterday but no hooting for today though.
couldnt resist the 's' word today though as TOTM arrived and i 'knew' id put on water weight so wanted to see just how much....and iv lost 2.9lb so far this week :D

weigh in is friday so im hoping to get off the other 3.3lb to make me 13 stone exactly ;)
i think im expecting too much actually but its worth a go!

my dad took the boys to school for me today so im in my dressing gown still for a change. James and my mum have gone to London for the day to do some bits so im kind of stuck at home alone with the baby. i'm thinking about maybe jumping in the shower then going out for a bus ride into town to waste the day walking round the shops with the baby. I want to try a biggest loser bar, so if i dont take anything with me i can drop into boots and get one and a bottle of water. if they dont sell biggest loser bars in there i'm sure i'll find them in Sainsbury? then come home and get the boys from school and take them to the park. they're making pizzas for dinner tonight so quick and easy and im going to have a tomato soup but i think ill use less water so that its thicker and maybe it might taste a bit better/filling?

Hope every body has a strong and smiley Day x

Hiya,
congrats on another couple of great days and your loss so far this week - you are doing so well!

Just to let you know that I think you can only get the biggest looser bars from asda and larger tescos.

I've been having the choc crunch variety - they don't seem to knock me out of ketosis in the way the exante bars do and they have the added bonus of being totally scrummy too ;)

have a great day,
xxx

Oh thanks cookie x I'll have a look and If I can't get one I'll have to wait until I get home as I'm on the bus now and didn't bring a bar or shake out x

Iv only had 2 mugs of peppermint tea so far today. Worried about bursting to pee while I'm out :)

I'm wearing a pair of black long shorts in a size 18 and they are falling down and saggy around my crotch and bum lol think I'll treat myself to a size 16 today if by any miracle I can fit into a pair :D xxx

Iv just driven past my house and seen the post man posting my ketostix through the door ( yes the bus goes around town and back on itself before leaving to go to the next town ) yay!

Iv also just had a brain wave!
After saying that I might treat myself to a size 16 today I though why not just get a size 16 outfit for the christening and if it's too small I'm sure I'll fit into it by may 1st? Give me something to aim for x

On the bus home.
No new outfit.... The excitement was too much for me after trying on a dress in Dorothy Perkins thinking it was an 18 because that's what the hanger said and it fitted! But when I wanted to see how much it was I saw the size on the tag and wow Check me wearing a size 16 :D

Attachments

• image-1493254515.jpg
    image-1493254515.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 98
  • image-384726164.jpg
    image-384726164.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 98
On the bus home.
No new outfit.... The excitement was too much for me after trying on a dress in Dorothy Perkins thinking it was an 18 because that's what the hanger said and it fitted! But when I wanted to see how much it was I saw the size on the tag and wow Check me wearing a size 16 :D

Wow weeeeeeeeee ! :D
Thats excellent Muffy :D

thank you Marge i cant stop smiling :D

im home now. rushed in and grabbed the package containing my ketostix off the door mat. went for a pee and done my 1st ketone test and it shows the dark pink before the purple (++) i hadnt had much to drink today so expected it to be that colour. as long as its not beige or purple im happy with it.

didnt buy an out fit because if im planning on lose 1.3stone by the time im going to wear it im not sure if buying it now is such a great idea? i knew that my 18's were loose but no way did i actually believe id fit into a size 16 and especially not a Dress that zips up the back (i actually slipped it straight over my head without undoing the zip lol)

i went to boots and Cookie was right and they dont sell biggest loser products. they do sell the tony furguson diet and i treated myself to 2 puddings as theyr buy 1 get one free for 74p i think. i paid for them on my boots advantage card so they were really a FREEBIE! i got a choc pudding and a jelly. they have long use by dates on so i am saving them for when im maintaining :)
the jelly has 4 servings at 13 calories and 0.8g carbs.
the choc desert has 1 serving at 75 calories and 11.7g carbs.
i also wanted some smellies as a treat so i went straight to the 'soap and glory' range wich is my fave....i thought about it and there wasnt much that i needed but i grabbed a 200ml tube of 'the firminator' all over body contouring gel. i used it the 1st time i tried lipotrim a few years ago and loved the feeling it gave my skin but never lost enough to see if it helps much. thought id give it another go seen as its half the price as it used to be and i bought it on my advantage card points so another FREEBIE!

bought myself some nice new hair accesories and then went into holland and barret for some linseed but got drawn in by the 1p sale. ended up buying a £10 tub of 'regucol' with psyllium husk powder and inulin?? and got a box of 50 raspberry leaf tea bags for 1p. should have got 2 tubs of regucol really as it is £10 a tub but i didnt know if it would work? never mind its done now :)

i also got my mums mothers day present today so im a happy bunny and nothing is going to upset me today i feel sooo positive. just need to have something to eat hmmm... might have a nice latte xx

Congrats Hun! What a positive and productive day you've had!!
The dress is gorgeous btw.

Ooo...you'll have to let me know how you get on with the firminator Soap n Glory stuff. Was looking at it myself the other day.
X

You look bloody fab babe xxx

OMG I am sooo happy for you I could cry!! 16 in Dotty P's that is amazing chick! Honestly so so proud of you, look at how far you've come. You are so going to get to your goal in no time :D :D :D You look fab too! Can't wait till I get into a normal size too! :)

Well done, huge pat on the back! xx

Moosey21 said:
Congrats Hun! What a positive and productive day you've had!!
The dress is gorgeous btw.

Ooo...you'll have to let me know how you get on with the firminator Soap n Glory stuff. Was looking at it myself the other day.
X

Thanks Moosey I am so pleased with myself fir getting out of the house and actually finding out that iv lost a couple of dress sizes to give myself the boost I needed to stick 100% again x

I was tempted to have a go with the firminator tonight but I'm so tired I'm in bed already. Xx

Clair-G said:
You look bloody fab babe xxx

Thank you Claire. I didn't particularly like the dress on me but the fact that it was a 16 made it feel amazing ;)
Well done on not having fish and chips today. You are doing brill!

PaulaJ said:
OMG I am sooo happy for you I could cry!! 16 in Dotty P's that is amazing chick! Honestly so so proud of you, look at how far you've come. You are so going to get to your goal in no time :D :D :D You look fab too! Can't wait till I get into a normal size too! :)

Well done, huge pat on the back! xx

Awww your so sweet!
I can't believe it 16! Never been a size16 since I met James at 13 :D
Trying not to get too excited though. Now iv been thinking about it it was just one dress, could have been miss sized? Could go to try on a different size 16 next week and be devastated when it doesn't fit... Would you say DP sizes come up big?
Don't know why I'm putting a downer on it, maybe I'm just knackered? James is watching football so I'm up stairs Yawning my head off in bed, watching uk food! Nigela was on earlier and she cooked choc lime cheese cake, fried chicken and deep fried bounty bars but it made me feel sick watching it :( strange?

Iv had half a tomato soup and an orange choc bar today but really can't face eating anything else even though i know i have to. I feel so icky with totm this time round it's really bad. I don't usually suffer with totm so I'm feeling so sorry for myself tonight. Will get James to make me a shake and bring it up to me x

Think I might have over done it today.
But still happy to be just 3.4 lb away
From being under 13stone and still confident and determined to be 100% for the next 4 weeks x

Thanks to you all for the nice comments and support. Sorry I'm not up to reading through all your diaries tonight so I'll try to catch up with you all tomorrow.

Night xx

Trying not to get too excited though. Now iv been thinking about it it was just one dress, could have been miss sized? Could go to try on a different size 16 next week and be devastated when it doesn't fit... Would you say DP sizes come up big?

No I wouldn't say DP's come up big but tbh I wouldn't really know lol haven't shopped in there for about 12 years! All I know is I tried on a pair of jeans in there size 20 a few weeks ago and although they did up at the waist, there was not a chance they fitted, so tight in the legs!

Either way it's still amazing :D

Have a good night xx

Now iv been thinking about it it was just one dress, could have been miss sized? Could go to try on a different size 16 next week and be devastated when it doesn't fit... Would you say DP sizes come up big?

I cant comment if DP stuff comes up big... its been that long since I have been able to buy anything in there :eek:

You are just seeing the flip side of the coin Muffy, thats not bad.
Thats being logical.
It may be miss sized, it may not be... the very fact that you had it on, and you were not bursting out of it is FANTASTIC. Shops sizings are never, ever going to be the same. Sometimes the variations within the one shop are even too much to cope with;)
Nope.... YOU tried on a size 16 dress today, and it fitted. Big FULL STOP regardless of what shop it was in!! :cool:

Marge
:D

Hiya,
congrats on getting into that 16 luv - it must have been such a good feeling when you saw the number on that tag!!

I don't think dot perks sizes are big - they didn't used to be about 6 years ago anyway.

At the rate you are going it won't be long before you'll be Reading 14 on the tags!!

Really happy for you. Hope totm settles down soon for you and you manage to have a good night.
Xxxx

Thanks girls it means allot to me to have such great support even when I'm being a wolly lol xxx

iv been awake a while feel really sick still :( best get up and get kids ready. I just want this week to be over with... Still in a good frame of mind despite feeling urgh!

Catch you all in a couple of hours xxx

Back