Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Ohhh I like your treats :D I wanted to do something similar but everything i want is expensive haha! xx

I like the treats idea too! What sort of tattoo do you fancy? Well done for being so positive today. I like positive, it gives me a lift when I'm thinking about chocolate hobnobs :)

I'm trying to decide what to have done ( tattoo ) iv got a heart with wings in memory if my grandad. a rose with James and Kye's names entwined into it on my arm. Stars for each miscarriage (5) iv had on my foot and a pink bow on my wrist in memory of my daughter who was still born so was thinking something with the other 3 boys names on and I want mrs H on the back of my neck :)

I'm not sure about the magic surfer now... Might leave it in the box and return it? Ummm...

I sat while family ate southern fried chicken with pasta salad and luxury coleslaw and I had a mushroom soup. I was ok, it was hard to not nick a bit of chicken but I done 100% so far so fab today. I have a raspberry leaf tea in the fridge ready to make my strawberry shake and then an early night.
Off to the shop 1st for more piriton for rio who is covered top of his head to tops of his knees with pox. Iv just covered him in calamine lotion and gave him some calpol for his sore throat. I hope everyones had a lovely day xxx

Well done for resisting the chicken!!

Your tattoo ideas are lovely, what a nice way to remember some very tough times...x

Snap.... its nice to have tattoos for memories, something that will stay with you forever. But i have a different opinion, i dont know what (i will have a think for you) but maybe a tattoo compleatly unrelated to the kids, something that is quite obvious for you as an acheviement for getting so far on your diet.

Well done for resisting the chicken though and sticking to it 100%, you are doing so well. ;-)

Oh my god! I took the jug of raspberry leaf tea and I added the strawberry shake to it stuck the stick blender in and buzzed away for ages... Poured out a pint glass and gulped a load if mush!!! Forgot to take the tea bag out ... Oh well, litre of cold peppermint tea in front if the tv instead :( x

Sorry but had to laugh at you tea bag!! Bet you thought your blender was knackered? Still grinning thanxs ;) xxxxxx that's the kind of thing I would do!!!!

Lol I'm so blonde ... at 1st I thought the mushy bits were a lump of shake powder I'd missed but they stuck to my teeth like bits if paper :( at least it was only half a shake so iv had 2 and a half meals today and 8 pints of water on top of extra water i added to shakes so I'm good to go off to bed soon :) glad you found it funny ;)

Nooooo gutted about the tea bag! Lol bless you. I only had 2 and a half as well as my lil boy knocked over one shake and before I could grab it half had spilled out!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I feel sick lol can still taste tea bag dredges! Hope you get an apology from hubby, I'm sure they don't mean it but most men get like that some times... Mine does! X

I thought I'd check ketones even though i didn't think i could be spilling any yet and there's a trace already whoop!

Roll on Friday weigh in I need to make sure Iv hit under 13.2 again so that this week isn't a total waste of time xx

Night night xx

Hiya,
Just catching up.
Sorry about the dreaded Chicken pox - did the rounds with us a couple of years ago and we managed to stretch it out for what seemed like forever - at least they will get it over and done with. I found aloe vera gel (from good old holland and bs) helped with the itching.

I do really like the sound of your rewards. I also think that ink wise it would be great to get something for you to celebrate your achievement.

It really made me smile when you were talking about wanting to get on and not prolong the agony of the diet....I can totally relate to that....with all the faffing Ive done since jan, it's meant that i've only lost a couple of lbs in the same time it's taken for you to lose nearly 60!!!

Here's to getting this done!
Xxxx

Hi Muffy. Hope you have a good day:)

TheCookieMonster said:
Hiya,
Just catching up.
Sorry about the dreaded Chicken pox - did the rounds with us a couple of years ago and we managed to stretch it out for what seemed like forever - at least they will get it over and done with. I found aloe vera gel (from good old holland and bs) helped with the itching.

I do really like the sound of your rewards. I also think that ink wise it would be great to get something for you to celebrate your achievement.

It really made me smile when you were talking about wanting to get on and not prolong the agony of the diet....I can totally relate to that....with all the faffing Ive done since jan, it's meant that i've only lost a couple of lbs in the same time it's taken for you to lose nearly 60!!!

Here's to getting this done!
Xxxx

I know what faffing is! Arrgh keep thinking of how much into the 12's I could had been by now :( you and me both need our heads knocking together lol xxx good luck Jon I'm sure the feeling to nail it will return and you will be on a roll soon enough xx

At the bus stop. Going to town to get more birthday presents and pop to get myself a couple new tops as i have on a top that is fitting me like a dress so thought it was a good idea to get a couple more smaller sizes. Have a nice treat for lunch in my bag, choc mint biggest loser bar and a can of coke zero :)
Have a great day everyone xxx

Oh, I so want to have to buy smaller clother :)

Didn't get any new tops but I did buy some smellies in super drug and got the last of the birthday presents "ouch" kids are so expensive!! I also put a huge avon order in tonight "ouch" again lol xxx I like to treat myself nowadays I feel like I deserve it ;) I grabbed a new pair of pj's too but habit made me buy a big size because they were in the sale i thought id have them but only had 20-22 or bigger so I thought sod it I'll have them for £3 I can deal with a big of baggy but I think they're a but too baggy so I gave them to my mum :D

Had the mint bl bar for lunch.... Very chewy so not too keen on that one. Not managed to drink anything apart from half pint of water and a can of zero today - bad muffy !

Had a strawberry shake at dinner and I'm going out for a ride with hubby soon so I'll have a soup when I get home xx

Try to catch up with everyones threads while in the bath tonight xxx

Laying on my bed debating going in the bath urgh.... Went for a ride with hubby and decided to use my pedometer for the 1st time and we rode for 50 mins which I found easy enough. Covered 5.5 kilometre's which is more than I expected x off to bung in some washing now and have a soak xxx

Just catching up, sorry to hear chicken pox has hit! Hope the house isn't suffering too badly. Well done getting back on track today :) and all your cycling is really impressive. (Reminding me I need to get out there again on my bike) Hope you have a good day tomorrow :)

cybill said:
Just catching up, sorry to hear chicken pox has hit! Hope the house isn't suffering too badly. Well done getting back on track today :) and all your cycling is really impressive. (Reminding me I need to get out there again on my bike) Hope you have a good day tomorrow :)

Hey Cybill missed you, feels like iv not seen your posts for ages ? ( I know it's not been ages just feels like it ) how you doing chick? Xx

I'm in the bath, hot bubbly bath with nice smellies - pearl and silk extracts mmmm... Can't see the taps for bubbles lol Xx

Feeling kind of good again. Sticks say no keytones again although iv been 100% and they showed pink yesterday? Stupid things :D

XxxX

Oh and rio has gone to stay with grandad so house is pox free for the time being ;)

Back