Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

thank you Moosey and chelle!
i went and watched my 4 year old model his hat in the easter bonnet parade this morning...i ate a bar and drank a bottle of water while watching and then treated myself in town to a 3 minute stand up tanning booth session :) cant stop smiling today :D just keep thinking that next month ill be seeing 11 on the scales for the 1st time probably ever! i dont think i ever weighed myself as a child, the 1st time i think i ever weighed myself i was 13 years old and had just met my husband...i was about 13 stone and a size 14 then!

i found 2 litre bottles of strawberry and kiwi water in home bargains today that has no citric acid in... and 4 litres only cost £1. very sweet though and has 3 calories per 250ml so iv been adding plain water to it.

the sun is shining so i might take the boys to the park for an hour after school today. cooking them pizza for dinner tonight - it should be a nice easy evening for me.

:) hope everyone else is having a good day xxx

That is so, so brilliant! I hope I can join you one day :)

Muffy, thats great news!!! Well done you, i knew you could do it :)

Well done Muffy :D

mygoodnessme said:
That is so, so brilliant! I hope I can join you one day :)

I never thought I'd see the day I got to 12 something !! This diet is the best thing iv ever done :) even though it's hard it's so worth it. You will get to where you want to be too hun just stick to it, im glad im still plodding along and that I never give up no matter how much I'm tempted sometimes xxx

katieg said:
Muffy, thats great news!!! Well done you, i knew you could do it :)

Thanks Katie, without encouragement from you all on here I wouldn't have made it to 15 let alone 15's :D xx

notsoskinnymarge said:
Well done Muffy :D

thanks hun x

Thanks Joanne. Ole has a few spots but not enough to notice them. Rio and Jag have the worst Spots iv seen but feel fine with them so alls going ok with the pox ;)

iv just had to get up even though i am knackered. have someone coming at 11 so i got up to clean the floors and hang some washing before then...weighed myself and lost another 1.2 lb this morning so im happy :) that makes me -3.8lb since wednesday weigh in!! think ill be really happy with next weeks weigh in :D
my tummy is rumbling so im going to have a nice peppermint leaf tea. hope everyone is well and enjoys this lovely saturday xx

Last edited:
Having an ok day today :) had a small glass if strawberry and kiwi water and a choc orange bar for breakfast. We took kids to McDonalds for a treat but I went for a walk round Tesco as it's next door while the kids sat with hubby and my mum to eat, I was feeling really hungry and got that Saturday food feeling as I do every week so made the decision to have 1 of babies chicken nuggets To nibble on around tesco because I knew that if I didn't have a little something I'd be thinking of food all day long driving myself loopy and end up stuffing my face with crisp sandwiches tonight which is definitely not what I wanted to do this week as I'm sick of repeating history every Saturday night lol. I'm glad i had the nugget as im home now and feel fine. I'm going to get some water in me and have a veg soup soon then later ill have a strawberry shake xxx me and hubby scrubbed the whole house this morning so I'm planning on doing nothing for the rest of the day apart from have a hot bubble bath tonight and sit in front if the tv :)

XxxX

Well done muffy. Getting into the 12's is great. Cant wait till I get there!!
You are making some great choices with food in order to steer yourself clear of temptation, you will be in the 11's in no time at this rate!! Keep up the good work!!

Well done - you'll see those 11s in no time. You sound so so excited too - has put a big smile on my face!!

Well done again

xxx

morning everyone :) and thanks for the lovely messages :)

I have been having the worst gurggling tummy noises since my last post yesterday and been needing the loo a bit too :( i may have added too much encona hot pepper sauce to my soup yesterday and really upset my stomach, oops! i do miss my spicy food and saturday when id normally order chilli filled curries or singapoor chowmein is the time when i get cravings for chillies and i know its all in my mind but normally a bit of chilli in my soup sorts me out....think i went a bit OTT! anyway i was in such a state with it last night i had half a slice of bread thinking it would do something to help my tummy but it didnt lol i dont even know what i thought it would do tbh, i just always give my kids a bit of dry bread or some toast when they have a tummy ache and that makes them feel better. im actually confused as to why i bother? i must have been told it works once by a nan or something? lol.
anyway, it done nothing and i still have a gurgling belly! oh and i weighed myself and im +1.4lb today !? that will be gone soon enough. iv learned that when i eat bread i gain about a pound the next day but i always lose that plus a bit more by weigh in. my body is a strange thing ;) im not stressing about anything today. iv had a peppermint tea with a vanilla shake in it and i have a 2litre bottle of water ready to be drank. cooking pork, yorkshire pudding, brockley, roast potatoes and carrots for the familys dinner today.....at the moment i feel fine but i have the feeling im going to want to stuff my face when i start to smell it cooking. must be strong today. i want to get atleast 4lb off this week :D

wow i just went on and on and on about nothing at all then!
hope everyone has a great sunday xxx

Poor you Muffy. I can certainly empathise with the gurgly tummy thing. A few weeks back it was so bad. I wasn't hungry with it - it was just constantly noisy. Quite a few people on here said they get the same thing and JoanneM certainly put my mind at rest. The bread won't take the noise away and will only make you more hungry chick....perhaps have an extra pack if things get too bad next time? Big hugs and keep strong- that pound will be off in no time xx

Good luck getting through that dinner...it sounds lush!!..x

My tums feeling fine now and dinner is on... Popped to tesco and hubby decided to do roast chicken brockley cabbage and carrots with potatoes instead of pork :( really hungry now ( yes it's the breads fault ;) ) but I'll live. Having a peppermint tea to try and kill the hunger. It's so nice out today, we went for a drive into the countryside and looked at a house but it's too secluded for me as I don't drive. It was so beautiful, picture postcard type of house with fields backing on to the land :) if only I could drive :(

Rambling again.... Trying to keep my mind off the 2 chickens ( cooking one for lunch with salad tomorrow too ) I can smell cooking. XxX

ladygaga said:
Poor you Muffy. I can certainly empathise with the gurgly tummy thing. A few weeks back it was so bad. I wasn't hungry with it - it was just constantly noisy. Quite a few people on here said they get the same thing and JoanneM certainly put my mind at rest. The bread won't take the noise away and will only make you more hungry chick....perhaps have an extra pack if things get too bad next time? Big hugs and keep strong- that pound will be off in no time xx

I think the chilli done me in it was really painful, won't stop me doing it again though when the cravings return for spicy food... I'm a sucker for west Indian hot pepper sauce even if I do end up regretting it. It has to be better than eating an Indian!

Miss Mac said:
Good luck getting through that dinner...it sounds lush!!..x
thank you miss,
Smells good too but I'm coming to minimins every time I want to open the oven and smell it xxx

Had a bar for dinner but still Couldn't resist the roast :( had a bit of chicken (and skin) a spoon of mash and 2 florets of brockley. Nothing major. I'm off for a 5 km bike ride now with hubby. Hope to burn off any damage :D xxx

Mmmmm sounds yummy! You did better than I would in the face of a roast dinner!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh damn we only got 1 mile on the bikes and my cog and crank buckled so we walked home :( going to get my magic surfer out ( its still in the box as i was going to take it back) and do some surfing tonight :) to burn off the rest if that dinner xxx I could really eat something else though :(

Back