Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Oh Carly i feel terrible now for moaning about being rubbish at the april challenge! :eek: c'mon chicky we should pull our selves together now and get through april together :D

I'm still TS nearly 5 days since cheat and still + 1 1/2 lbs on my weigh in 10 days ago :S Easter challenge +1 1/2 OPPPSSS!!!
Sticking to it though, is so hard though when the scales are being such @&£^£&@*@s :)

We are home with Diesel and everything seems to be going fine :) I'm having a latte with my last pack of the day. Feeling really cold tonight bbbrrrr.... Looking forward to bed so will see you all tomorrow and let you know how weigh in goes xxx

Awwww what a cutie!!! So pleased for you, hope he's settling in well and likes his new family :D

morning everyone :)

I had a nice lay in today because hubby was here and he got up early to take Diesel out for a walk :). I weighed a bit later than normal, not that it matters but i normally weigh at 7.30 and today it was about 10.
i still weigh the same as what i was on friday but its -3.8lb for the week (i put on 4lb then lost it so could have been more if id not eaten on the weekend) but still a good loss! :D

i have loads to do today so im off but will catch up with all the threads tonight xxx

Glad it's going down :) Onwards and downwards!! Darn you! I am stuck at the dreaded 12.13 1/4 !! LOL

scales are going to be locked in the shed until next wednesday and i wont have a key so im going to be 100% ts and hope that not knowing will spur me on to do my best. the next mini goal is to be under 12 and a half stone so here i go agian on my quest for a whole week of hooting and honking... wish me luck!! xxx

Fantastic!! Good luck Muffy!!! You'll do great :D Hope 12.7 finds you quickly x
Well done ;)

I really don't seem to be having 5 minutes to myself today but thought I'd pop in and let every one know that I'm still doing great lol just had a mushroom soup and then brushed my teeth because I started to want a chicken Mayo sandwich! God knows why though lol I'll try to reply and go through the forum later on tonight but hubby's got the laptop as he is studying for a test he has tomorrow and it's hard work typing on my I phone :( might get kids bathed and bed before going for a nice long walk with the dog xxx

im back again! quickly nabbed the laptop while hubby walks the dog. i feel icky, my belly hurts so i stayed home and am going to drink my posh shake (mixed a costa coffee sachet with a vanilla shake lol) then off to paint my nails in bed. just wanted to say night and HONK! xx

Nite and well done on the honk

Feel better soon

xxx

Got to sleep around 1am. A mixture of tummy ache, not getting off of minimins and ketosis I think stopped me from sleeping lol
I'm laying in bed still. Need to get up. Going to Northampton with my mum today. As hubby just left the bedroom he said "oh I didn't lock your scales away. I'll do it once iv walked the dog" ummm... I really wanna run down now an jump on them before he gets back hehe.... Mental !

Have a great day everyone xxx

Don't dooo it!!!!! Lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sammeh said:
well done on resisting those scales! Have a great day hun

Thanks sam, yeah today's going well but I haven't had any water - bad Muffy! All iv had all day is a bar and a can of asda cola zero. Just having a tai soup with 700ml extra added water and iv made 2 litres of raspberry leaf tea up to drink for the rest if the day so I'm doing ok. I'll add a litre of extra water to my strawberry shake tonight too. Hope your having a good day xx

Yay for not stepping on the scales! I haven't drunk enough water today either xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, im new to this, i have just started exante today after another failed weight watchers attempt. All i can say is im sooooo hungry, please tell me it gets easier :(

Hope you're feeling better today

xxx

Hi muffy. Hope you feel better today and well done for not stepping on the scales!! I'm trying not to step on mine till monday.

Have a good day:)

chazz27xx said:
Hi, im new to this, i have just started exante today after another failed weight watchers attempt. All i can say is im sooooo hungry, please tell me it gets easier :(

Hi chazz yes it does get easier. Hang in there. How you doing today? Xx

Toots said:
Hope you're feeling better today

xxx

sorcha said:
Hi muffy. Hope you feel better today and well done for not stepping on the scales!! I'm trying not to step on mine till monday.

Have a good day:)

I had a good day yesterday cheers girls :)

Had to take the dog back though late last night ( long story :( )

I have just got up and feel really poo today. Ketosis breath is not my friend - hubby woke me in the night to tell me my breath stinks lol like beef of all things! Thanks!

My neck Is stiff and I have a migrain :( naturally I feel like a big cup of tea and some comforting marmalade on toast while curling up on the sofa but I'll settle for a peppermint tea and feel sorry for myself
xxxx have a great day everyone xxxx

Aw hope you feel better soon Muffy xx

Thanks Clair x iv just had a choc orange bar and 2 hot cups if peppermint tea so I'm a bit more awake now. Iv counted my packs and realised I only have a weeks worth left and won't have enough money to get a bumper pack until middle of may :eek: damn! But iv also realised that iv lost 4 and a half stone - average loss is - 4.5 lb a week and I'm on day 99 :D

Hi, well i managed yest, had a shake for breakfast, bar for lunch then soup for dinner, I was so hungry though i ended up having tuna at about 7pm. I felt guilty after it though:(

Back