Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

chazz27xx said:
Hi, well i managed yest, had a shake for breakfast, bar for lunch then soup for dinner, I was so hungry though i ended up having tuna at about 7pm. I felt guilty after it though:(

Some people have something low carb in the evening for the 1st few days to ease them into ketosis so maybe this will be the case with you? I prefer the cold turkey approach because I seem to hit ketosis quicker when I'm 100% on packs with nothing else. Don't feel guilty you are doing what's right for you to cope. Well done on having just tuna . It shows you can control what you eat. it's way better than having a blow out like I do! I seem to start off well and then think it's ok, I'll have a little something else then before I know it I'm carb overloaded on bread and crisps. Great job for getting through day one.. It does get easier :) x

I can control what i eat through the week ok, its the weekend thats a different story so we will see how i do over the next few days! Ive ordered ketostix from amazon, how many days roughly does it take for u to hit ketosis? I really want to do this, i lost 3 stone on ww then put it back on and an extra stone lol, ive been back at meeting since jan and have only lost 16lb....which brings me to trying this, its a bit drastic to my normal dieting but having read everyone ones threads and stuff it seems that it really does work!!

hi Muffy.. i'm new and have been reading some peoples post on different threads just to find my way around the site etc...
I have to say that I've never stumbled across such a helpful group in all my internet days!!!
You are all an inspiration to keep on the wagon with TS.. I was having a bad day yesterday and was very close to cracking (i was on day 3...day 4 today)..so i thought i would distract myself by having a look for some kind of Forum ...never thought i would find one with a whole section just for Exante users as ive lived in the dieting world for many years but had not heard of it till i went looking for a VLCD without having to go weekly weigh ins or counselling etc. (also the cost i thought was extremelt cheap)
Anyways without waffling on any more ...I'm glad i went surfing last night and found MINIMINS xxxx

nomoremuffintop said:
Thanks Clair x iv just had a choc orange bar and 2 hot cups if peppermint tea so I'm a bit more awake now. Iv counted my packs and realised I only have a weeks worth left and won't have enough money to get a bumper pack until middle of may :eek: damn! But iv also realised that iv lost 4 and a half stone - average loss is - 4.5 lb a week and I'm on day 99 :D

Omg that's fantastic :) go you xx
You must feel soooooo proud right now.
What you gonna do about the shakes then? xxx

welcome

hi Muffy.. i'm new and have been reading some peoples post on different threads just to find my way around the site etc...
I have to say that I've never stumbled across such a helpful group in all my internet days!!!
You are all an inspiration to keep on the wagon with TS.. I was having a bad day yesterday and was very close to cracking (i was on day 3...day 4 today)..so i thought i would distract myself by having a look for some kind of Forum ...never thought i would find one with a whole section just for Exante users as ive lived in the dieting world for many years but had not heard of it till i went looking for a VLCD without having to go weekly weigh ins or counselling etc. (also the cost i thought was extremelt cheap)
Anyways without waffling on any more ...I'm glad i went surfing last night and found MINIMINS xxxx

welcome to minimins :)

Blooming heck - that is unbelievable! How great do you feel realising that!!!!!

:superwoman::bliss::superwoman:

i didnt think that id make it to 99 days without giving up so im pretty chuffed. i think that i have obviously come to a point that i know ill carry on plodding on with losing weight even if im not 100% every day i will get back to it the next day as best i can. thats whats kept me going because before this attempt iv failed so many times by eating one day and then deciding to have a week off then that week turns into a year :( just have to keep pushing through :)

Omg that's fantastic :) go you xx
You must feel soooooo proud right now.
What you gonna do about the shakes then? xxx

im trying to get some bits together to sell...old clothes, some baby bits etc just hope i make enough in a week to order the bumper pack or ill have to get a weeks worth :( i was thinking of trying to get some asda bars and asda shake powder or i might even go to the pharmacy and get a week of lipotrim seen as its not going to cost me postage? i prefer the exante packs but lipotrim is easy for me to stick to as i dont sem to get cravings on lipotrim?? dunno why? it might help me for the rest of the month to get to my goal of 12stone?

but dont worry ill still be back on exante as soon as i can get ythe months bumper pack, i may even buy 2 months at the same time next month now that i think i only have about 3 months to go until goal!!

how exciting :d

That is exciting ;)
I'm having 2 shakes and an asda bar for the next 3 weeks coz I'm skint too lol
I was a week short of shakes but I'll have enough to last till payday doing it this way :) the things we have to do eh? Lol xx

Hey hun I've been trying to eek out my shakes a bit by having asda bars and it hasn't affected my weight loss so far.

Congrats on how well you've done so far and how far you've come xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey chaz. I have shakes soups and bars, enough for 6 days only. Don't know what to do.

I have just got out of a nice hot bubble bath. I had a mushroom soup at lunch then threw it up :( sorry for tmi but I feel so erk!! Neck is so sore and I feel really sad and on a downer today. Going to put my clean bedding on and snuggle in bed now that hubby is home he can take over. Atleast I won't have to cook dinner.

I'll probably be on alot tonight to be nosey so catch you all later xx

Awww that sucks, Babes - feel better soon :hug99:

xxx

Oh no :(
You are not coming down with something ?
Have YOU had chicken pox ? :eek:
Marge
:)

Oh no hope you feel better soon hunny xxx

Hi everyone. Thanks for caring :)

I'm feeling really confused and I'm not sure what I'm doing. I think I need to have a little break. I'm stressing myself out too much about getting to 12 stone by my boys birthday. And stress always makes me eat :'( I don't know how I'll ever manage to change my eating habits after vlcd and keep the weight off? Yesterday I was sick and then I was really hungry ( probably all in my head ) so I had some chicken, then some crisps, bread and butter, more crisps, peanut butter on toast, a marshmallow tea cake and a bowl of noodles! I could sob - I feel so disgusting!

Hubby commented that he thought I'd been really moody the last 3 weeks and I agree. Iv been on exante just over 3 weeks and I feel like i have just wasted most of that time eating and then gaining and then losing and gaining it back. I also remember from being on lipotrim I done so fab until I had a flapjack. Then I got cravings and messed up. Maybe having the bars every day is what my problem is? Also not having to answer to anyone or be weighed weekly by the pharmacist is too easy to slack or keep changing my weigh in day from wednesday to Friday or sunday to make the weeks long enough to get the gain back off? Oh I don't know!

Don't worry I'm not leaving. I might just have the weekend off and clear my head. I'll start back on Monday just using shakes and order just shakes on Tuesday from exante and then see how that works out not having bars and soups?

Still laying in bed so I best get up and face the day. Iv probably gained loads seen as I ate nothing but carbs yesterday. Ill get hubby to give me the shed key so I can get my scales out and if by some miracle I didn't gain more than a lb I might feel like I can carry on today? Doubt it :(

Hope everyone else has a super weekend xxx

Ok ok now maybe the exante gods were listening to my last post?? Iv lost 2lb even after yesterday?? Speechless! Ok I'm going to carry on today 100% xxx

Well done! I cant wait until ive done as good as you, its coming on here and reading your diary that keeps me going so dont give up :) xx

Oh muffy thats excellent well done hunny. Sorry about yesterday :( xxxx

Well done! I cant wait until ive done as good as you, its coming on here and reading your diary that keeps me going so dont give up :) xx

aww cheers Chazz. im so happy that i didnt just get up and eat a fry up without weighing myself!
i must have just woke up feeling defeated this morning as im normally not that willing to have a break or give in so easy. im really glad i weighed myself. i deffinatly think that not weighing is what makes me stress out. Sod trying to hoot for not stepping on the scales ill just do what i want and stop driving myself mental wondering how much i weigh, its like being tormented with something you cant have. it doesnt help some people but it does help me to be a serial scale hopper.

i dont even realise some times until i look at my ticker just how much i have lost... almost 65lb in 3 and a half months i only have 2 and a half stone to get to goal :D i can do this!

im a bit embarressed about my 1st post for today. and ashamed that i ended up stuffing my face wit total trash yesterday. im lucky that hubby stopped me from ordering a takeaway last night too or id not be smiling like i am now!

sorry for being so negative earlier everyone. this is a great diet and a great forum and it deserves better posts :D

Back