Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Clair-G said:
Go Muffy :)

Btw roast beef dinner is bad, it's not allowed it's evil. ;)
Xx

Thanks I remember that ;)

I just made a 1.5 litre jug of raspberry leaf tea and I'm having a cup of it with my last toffee nut and raisin bar. I won't have any thing solid now until my boys birthday on the 7th may :eek: I'm actually looking forward to having just soups and shakes until then :) might feel better and a bit 'lighter' I hope xxx I'm going to try to stay off here for a few hours. I'm a bit obsessed and end up talking rubbish just for the sake of it. God knows what I'd do if I didn't have a minimins diary to talk to lol xxx

Go Muffy :)

Btw roast beef dinner is bad, it's not allowed it's evil. ;)
Xx

I second that. Good luck for the scales moving tomorrow

xxx

Oh goody I have lasted a whole 4 hours without posting in my diary lol

Hubby has just told me he has locked my scales back up... Locked In the tool box, in the pad locked shed! Oh no!! I really wanted to weigh myself tomorrow :( he is telling me I'll have to go to the pharmacy and use their scales... Does he not understand that they are not going to say the same as mine??? He sooo better get them out on Wednesday for weigh in day!

Having half a banana shake with cinnamon *licking lips* xxx

It's really quiet on here during the weekends when I need everyone the most :( think I'm doing ok though so far. Just a piece of cubes steak and a tiny bit of carrot to check the stew was cooked yesterday and today I have been 100% so far :D yay me xxx

Well done, you are doing great. Im finding it quite hard today, this is my first weekend on it and I am going to be missing my sunday roast, the sun is shining and i wouldnt mind a small refreshment in the garden too :( On a better note, i am on day 4, day 1 i had a small tin tuna but have been 100% the rest of the time!

I'm watching hubby carve the huge joint of roast beef :( I stole a tiny off cut!! I know it was bad but it's better than drvinf myself mad and then polishing off the left overs!
I wanna scream,
My house is full of yummy smells...
Cabbage, roast potatoes, peas, carrots and Yorkshire pudding!

Sorry xxx

Glass of coke zero for my dinner isn't quite the same on a Sunday but If it means I'll be 12 stone in may then I'm going to have to deal with it ....

Aw yum sounds delicious, My husband is taking our kids to his mums for sunday dinner today so i will just stay home for this week, dont know if i could resist it, I will sit out in garden with a mag and my soup and enjoy the sun, this better be worth it!! xx

Well done for resisting the dinner :) that took some willpower :)

I've been mega busy in the garden so this is the first chance I've had to get on! Me and the OH have been building a wee fence for round the peddled area at the bottom of the garden and the tw@ wacked my finger with the hammer and it's black now with a huge blood blister! Good job it was an accident or I'd have swung for him lol

Anyways, I'm having a coke zero for all my hard work! Oh I know how to spoil myself ;) xx

Right, who can guess what about to say next? ..............

:( does this sad face help?

:,( what about this one?

Yep iv just pigged out and now I feel like total **** !!

I just can't keep the thought of carbs ( mainly crisps and toast Tonight ) out of my head. Iv tried everything. I went up stairs and sorted all 4 of the kids clothes out and re folded them. I bathed the baby. Brushed my teeth twice. Filled the dishwasher and all that time I was fighting the little voice in my head to eat - I'm not going to go into detail but I'm just saying LOTS of carbs.

It's never gonna work ever!

Going back to the pharmacy in the morning and I'll be starting lipotrim for a week to see how I get on. If it makes any major difference to my cravings and will power then I'm going to have to think hard about what I'm going to do in terms if which brand vlcd I can stick to. Does anyone mind if I still post on this diary for this week?

I don't want to leave you all just yet incase i decide that its not exante that the issue, if its just me ill stick with exante. I think that it's probably going to help me stick to it having to weigh in at the pharmacy next week? Atleast I'm still trying right? I'm not totally giving up?

XxxX

Keep going on this diary, you never know you might want to do exante again. Dont feel bad it will happen to everyone, good luck for this week x

chazz27xx said:
Keep going on this diary, you never know you might want to do exante again. Dont feel bad it will happen to everyone, good luck for this week x

Thank you chazz

I have been struggling so much for the last 3 weeks :( I seem to do 3/4 good days then 1/2 days where I try so hard all day then mess up at night :( I can't put my finger on what it is! Maybe the bars? I'm having one every day on exante. Oh I don't know. I prefer the taste, variety and texture as well as the price of exante. I have done Cambridge diet too but never lasted more than 2 weeks at a time before cravings come back. Maybe the blandness and lack of variety that I found on lipotrim is what I need?

So many people say moving to exante from lipotrim was the best thing they done. I feel that maybe I like the bars too much and the soups remind me of savory food?
In my old diary over in the lipotrim forum I wrote that once trying a bar and a soup In the 3rd week i was totally craving normal food so I didn't have them any more and I lasted 10 weeks on lipotrim.

Oh I wish I could see into the future to see what I should do.

Give it a try this week and if you dont feel any different you can always try exante again. Thats the good thing about keeping a diary you can go back and check to see what your downfalls are. Whichever diet you decide to go with i am sure you will get there in the end, look how succsesful you have been so far!! You have did great! Keep going! x

Aw Muffy xx

The good thing is your heading straight back in the morning.

Defo post on this diary as I'm interested to know if there is a difference with lipotrim.
I managed fine most days on lipotrim and never ever binged either??? Hmmm that's interesting!
I wondered if for me that not having to go to the pharmacy weekly was a bad thing. Like you said before changing weigh days to make up for eating and not having someone to answer too.

Keep us posted babe.
Chin up :) hey afew weeks ago I'd have been saying chins up ;) xxxx

Thanks Hun. Yep I'm going to give it a week and then I'll see how I feel. I love this forum though, iv made lots if buddies :)

I have to do what's right for me. I don't want to offend anyone that is strictly exante as I think it's fab but maybe right now it's not for me? I still have 5 days worth of exante so I could switch straight back over if I decide to or even have 2 lipotrim and an exante pack a day to use them up?
Definitely no bars from now on, I still want to be 12 stone by 7th march but I need to stop stressing about it and even if I don't get to 12 stone I'll still be over 4 and a half stone less than the last time I saw the family. Even if I get to 12.4.3 I'll be 5 stone less than I was when I saw them last on new years eve :) I need to be thankful for what I have achieved so far and take it 1 day at a time.
Thank you for the support xxx

Last edited:
No one will take offense, whatever you decide to do. The important thing is working out what will make the difference for you and what will help you achieve your goals, be that Exante, Lipotrim or something else. You're doing amazingly well, and you've lost a lot of weight already - you've seen from the rest of our diaries, most of us seem to go through times where it's hard to stick to it. The important thing is to keep having a go, and to work out what's making the difference. If it's the bars, or the weigh-in, or whatever it is. You could always try just having the shakes for a bit? Good luck, hope tomorrow is a good day :)

Thank you Cybill
You always help when I'm confused ;)
I'm also in a flummox because I don't have enough money at once to get a bumper pack of shakes until after my boys birthday (middle of may) and I don't want to order just a weeks worth of shakes and pay postage, have to wait at home for delivery etc until I know if it's just me being silly or if the shakes really are the problem ( for me ).
I can pop to the pharmacy in the morning and grab a weeks worth of just the shakes I like ( choc and vanilla cos I like to add coffee to them ) and hopefully stick to it rigidly because I know I'll be getting weighed by someone next week.

Iv been mulling it over all night ( in between contemplating getting a take away but I didn't :) ) and I think that - Really I just want to try anything that might get me to stay totally focused to 100% so I can lose the most possible in time for my boys birthdays when the inlaws visit :( am I making excuses? I am not sure. Xx

Does anyone mind if I still post on this diary for this week?

I don't want to leave you all just yet incase i decide that its not exante that the issue, if its just me ill stick with exante. I think that it's probably going to help me stick to it having to weigh in at the pharmacy next week? Atleast I'm still trying right? I'm not totally giving up?
XxxX
You are doing the right thing Muffy.
Keep trying..... whatever is going to make it work for you, you need to keep trying.
And keep posting, on which ever diary is good for you too.
If you need to clear your head, or if it keeps you 100%, then posting will help with that :)

Oh I wish I could see into the future to see what I should do.

So do I...
If you do manage to acquire this skill, could you maybe's let ol' Marge here know what next weeks Euromillions numbers are :p Thanks ;)

Thank you Cybill
You always help when I'm confused ;)
I'm also in a flummox because I don't have enough money at once to get a bumper pack of shakes until after my boys birthday (middle of may) and I don't want to order just a weeks worth of shakes and pay postage, have to wait at home for delivery etc until I know if it's just me being silly or if the shakes really are the problem ( for me ).
I can pop to the pharmacy in the morning and grab a weeks worth of just the shakes I like ( choc and vanilla cos I like to add coffee to them ) and hopefully stick to it rigidly because I know I'll be getting weighed by someone next week.

Iv been mulling it over all night ( in between contemplating getting a take away but I didn't :) ) and I think that - Really I just want to try anything that might get me to stay totally focused to 100% so I can lose the most possible in time for my boys birthdays when the inlaws visit :( am I making excuses? I am not sure. Xx

No, Muffy, you are not making excuses at all.
You are just trying to continue on with your weight loss plan, until your next payday.
Do whatever is going to help keep you on track as best as possible.
If Lipotrim keeps you on track for a week, without breaking the bank, then thats what you have to do.
At the end of the week, you will be in a better postion to decide which is better for you, Lipotrim or Exante.
:)

Well done for not having the takeaway by the way ;)

Marge
:D

Thanks Marge, my lovely! You know how to make me feel better :)

Iv had a rubbish sleep. Drifted off about 11 and woke at 3. Couldn't get back off to sleep until 6.30 cos I was thinking about how messed up I have become! It's hard reading how in the zone I used to be on my old diary. Just hope that being back on lipotrim will spark that back off? Every time I think I'm there I fall again so iv decided that today is the day!
Yesterday I felt like I'd eaten a house but this is what I ate...

1thick slice jam on toast
Half pack of monster munch crisps
Half pack of prawn cocktail crisps
4 slices left over beef
4 slices chicken roll ( sandwich chicken )
A spoon of mash a couple of carrots and peas and a roast potato ( saved for baby- left overs in fridge )

I only had 1 bar and half a shake yesterday :(

In comparison to some mess ups that wasn't as bad as usual?

I can't weigh myself to see the damage as hubby locked scales well and truly away and I know pharmacy scales add 3-4 lb on because of my clothes and even when iv weighed with the same clothes on at home then go to then-pharmacy their scales still say more than mine. I'll probably be in the 13's on their scales today. Not sure how I'll feel about that? Do I just go with it and go by their scales? Oowah!!

My son had the keys to the shed to get his bike out!! I got him to see if the toolbox was locked and it wasn't so I have my scales :)

Pause while I jump on.................

12 stone 10!
Iv gained 6. oz

Not bad :D
Now I'm going to the pharmacy to see what their scales give me but I won't pay any attention.

Have a nice day everyone :)
Xxx

Wow that was quick I couldn't wait to get out of there :( got a major telling off for not going back after, didn't tell them I went to exante though !

Their scales said I'm +2lb more than mine so not too drastic difference to mine. She only had left what I used to order 2 flapjacks 5 strawberry and 7 of each chocolate and vanilla. I have enough exante to substitute the ones I don't like if I decide to. I'm feeling positive and just want to get on with it now. X

Back