Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Im going to be on here allot this week. I am normally on here loads anyway but just letting everyone know that part of my plan is to get through the week by basically talking to my diary ( or myself lol ) allot to distract me. But I don't expect it to contain anything remotely interesting so don't feel the need to reply or even read it ;).
And iv also told hubby that I am making me time every night so lots of baths, painting nails, reading a book and early nights... Can't wait!

1 litre of water and a chocolate shake with coffee in so far. Feeling really positive ( might just be telling myself that repeatedly to convince myself I can do this )
Worth a go! XxxX

I love reading your diary :) it reminds me of me lol
Have u heard of the beck diet solution book? I've restarted that today. Hoping it helps.
Hope u have a great day and well done on the water front :) I've only just managed 500ml ooops
How come some days I guzzle 7 litres and other days I struggle?
Right I'll go grab another bottle :) xxx

Thanks lol

Not heard of the book. Might google it xxx

Sitting at my mum and dads. Mums birthday today. Going home soon. Have a litre of water and then a vanilla shake. Feel fine still ( must all be in my sub conscious mind I'm convinced ) going out for a bike ride with hubby tonight. I'll have a strawberry shake when I get home to get rid of them as I can't really stand strawberry shakes. Might make it with raspberry leaf tea instead of water.
Am i waffling on or what?
Hope you all don't mind cos I feel another waffling session coming soon ;)

Last edited:
wow i managed 2 hours since posting last!

iv had a litre of peppermint tea and a shake since iv been home from my parents. Im half a pint into the 3rd litre for today already :)

coping great, but i always do the day after i eat cr*p .... wont hold my breath that it last until next week but i can only try my best. i think if the scales start to move ill get the buzz back. weigh in is on wednesday and im was hoping to reach the target i set myself to get to 12 and a half stone but i doubt it now :( if i get there by friday ill be ok, that would give me 2 weeks to get the other half a stone off to be 12 stone for my boys birthday on saturday 7th may. -3.5lb a week is doable right?! :)

FOOD MENTION (sorry my bad habbit)

decided on heating up meals that id made in advance and frozen to help me through today...fish pie smells sooo good! :( i only heated up enough for eldest son phew! the other kids are having tomato pasta heated up and i also only done enough of that for them too :) just gonna bung some veg in and dinner is done. hubby will be having a tuna pasta salad iv made him when he gets home. Im not in the slightest peckish but still, roll on bed time PLEASE hurry up! x

You are doing great hun....stick at it. Cant be easy having to sort out all those meals for everyone, and each one a different temptation!!
It will soon be bedtime and you will have today done and dusted!!..x

Miss Mac said:
You are doing great hun....stick at it. Cant be easy having to sort out all those meals for everyone, and each one a different temptation!!
It will soon be bedtime and you will have today done and dusted!!..x

Thank you miss mac. Nearly bath and bed time for me :)
Went for a 2 mile ride tonight then we had my mum over for a bit, she's just left.
I still have shake to go and 2 pints of water.
Mmm... hubby is cooking sausage sandwiches :( never mind I have to keep A straight head because I WILL be 12 stone for my boys birthdays xx

Night everyone x

I love reading your diary :) it reminds me of me lol
Have u heard of the beck diet solution book? I've restarted that today. Hoping it helps.

Aye... it is good to read your diary Muffy...
A bit of a triple whammy, by all accounts....
It seems to be doing you good, by writing it....
Its is keeping me out of the kitchen when I am reading it ;)
And unwittingly you're are helping me sort out some of my own food issues and trigger points (Well, this whole site is doing that too;))

I keep hearing about the Beck book... I think I will invest in that, for my next treat when I lose my next stone :D

Marge
:D

Hey Hun feel free to write as much as you want I always read your diary even if I don't have time to comment and I DEFINITELY think keeping a diary helps. Good luck with lipotrim this week :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chazsucks said:
Hey Hun feel free to write as much as you want I always read your diary even if I don't have time to comment and I DEFINITELY think keeping a diary helps. Good luck with lipotrim this week :) xxx

Hey chaz
Really am missing ya! Hope your ok xx
I'd be lost without my diary. I know I seem to talk to myself all day but if that's what it takes? I find the exante forum members really nice which helps me to feel comfortable enough to drone on.... :)

Iv had 3 and a half litres of water / raspberry / mint tea today. 3 shakes and NOTHING else yay!!

Ok, so it's not that exciting but I'm now bathed, pampered and in bed xxx

Easy day today! I am actually not convinced that it's much to do with the shakes? Maybe it's just that I didn't have a bar or soup? Who cares.

Sweet dreams xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done sounds like you had a good day! I agree, so glad I found this forum.. I doubt I would have gotten this far without support from everyone on here and reading diaries etc xx

Yeah me too ladies....they are great for inspiring us to keep going and keep on track and in harder times they really help me stay motivated. Together we can all do this xx

Chazsucks said:
Well done sounds like you had a good day! I agree, so glad I found this forum.. I doubt I would have gotten this far without support from everyone on here and reading diaries etc xx

Hey chicky
I saw what you said about house sale. My house was sold last September but I'm still in it. You have a tenancy agreement there for the buyer has you as a sitting tenant :) my new land lord bought the house on the understanding that I'm still in it, I just signed a new agreement with her. I contacted my council and they would have had to rehouse me if I was being made homeless. Don't panic just stay calm. Nobody can kick you out on the street :)
Where abouts do you live? I was born in kings college and brought up in Loughborough (Brixton). I moved to croydon then south norwood before moving away, I miss London so much :( xxx
Hope your Nan's going to be ok xxx

ladygaga said:
Yeah me too ladies....they are great for inspiring us to keep going and keep on track and in harder times they really help me stay motivated. Together we can all do this xx

Totally agree lady xxxx

Ooh I'm sitting in bed I decided that no matter what time I woke I was staying in bed until 9am only 2 minutes left then I can get up and jump on the scales lol saddo!

I decided last night to POAS as they were looking at me while I was in the bathroom. I'd just finished a pint of water so thought even if I had key tones showing they'd be weak / diluted but I was surprised because the colour was the middle pink :) woke up with kak breath so confirmed that I am in ketosis! I seem to be able to get 'back into' ketosis quickly thank god.

Ok so I'm going to weigh myself. Took me 5 mins to type this on my phone :eek:
I'll be back in 5 to update my weight hopefully iv got under 12 st 9.4 lb as that would be my lowest :D

good luck xx

12 stone 9 lb. :D I secretly hoped it would be 12 stone 8 something but whoop I'm now at my lowest weight in about 16 years :)

Thanks lady gaga xx

Thanks chazz just wish I hadn't eaten on Sunday and gained or I could have been 12.7 by now x

I jumped back on the scales to track my body fat water muscle % after posting the last post and it then said 12.9 exactly so I'm sticking with that and have edited the last post lmao I'm so happy even if I'm a bit of a saddo!! Xxx

Wowser lady- huge congratulations- that's mighty fantastic news. Well done you. Hope you are feeling very proud of yourself and do a naked lap of honour round your house to prove your point. Well done skinny minny xx

Back