Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

You sit there and chill out!! It'll do you the world of good

Good luck for WI tomorrow

xxx

I still haven't moved. I told Jag to go bed so off he went and biggest brother Kye tucked him in :)

I'm all snuggled up in the recliner with a blanket ready to watch super sized versus super skinny iv recorded so I'm outta here xxx

Love lots x

I love ss v ss I find the obese people in the videos really motivating for me to keep going xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya Muffy!

I've been enjoying reading your diary! It's so refreshing seeing someone else going through exactly the same thing as myself and also motivating reading how much you've lost and no matter how many slip ups you have, I love the way you get back on the wagon and never give up! Unfortunately I'm fighting what seems like a losing battle with my weight...I've lost and gained the same 6 stones so many times over time and now I just can't seem to get my mind back to it. I'm also 'expecting' so that's making it so much harder! I've never in my life been pregnant and this fat (16 stones) and it's making me worried that after I give birth, I could actually be another coupla stones heavier although I'm trying not to gain too much! Just read that you lived in my neck of the woods (Loughborough Brixton), nice to meet an ex local! Ha!

Keep up the good work Muffy! You're doing fab! X

Hiya Muffy!

I've been enjoying reading your diary! It's so refreshing seeing someone else going through exactly the same thing as myself and also motivating reading how much you've lost and no matter how many slip ups you have, I love the way you get back on the wagon and never give up! Unfortunately I'm fighting what seems like a losing battle with my weight...I've lost and gained the same 6 stones so many times over time and now I just can't seem to get my mind back to it. I'm also 'expecting' so that's making it so much harder! I've never in my life been pregnant and this fat (16 stones) and it's making me worried that after I give birth, I could actually be another coupla stones heavier although I'm trying not to gain too much! Just read that you lived in my neck of the woods (Loughborough Brixton), nice to meet an ex local! Ha!

Keep up the good work Muffy! You're doing fab! X

thank you very much for taking the time to read and comment.
congratulations!! im guessing that you are not actually using a vlcd while pregnant?
your a brixton baby too? my family are well known as my dad ran a shop in brixton and had a stall in the market. we went in all the pubs doing karaokes and discos too.
we might even know eachother or of eachother? lol xx
good luck with the pregnancy and when you have had the baby and all is safe to start a vlcd come back and start a diary its a great way of getting support on here xx

Yehhhhhhh go muffy!!!!!!!!!! So pleased for you!!! Only 4 stone and I'll be there with you! Lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

iv lost 4 stone 10 in 15 weeks chaz. just think if you lose around the same rate i have which you will if you carry on being brilliant! by the height of the summer july/august you will be skinny!!
:)

i am feeling good today. breath from hell but its a small price to pay. i can feel the fat melting haha! yeah its all in my head, wanna come in? lmao. im so giddy today, knowing that i will be under 12 and a half stone in a few day is sooo exciting. whoo!
:p
iv been wondering about getting to goal and then having excess skin again :rolleyes:
i bet that if i was to have the excess removed id weigh half a stone less atleast lol how exciting! but i dont think ill bother about the skin. i dont seem to be AS saggy as i expected to be yet so im feeling confident that i wont need surgery. though i might want surgery? im still young so might make the most of my new body while i still can but to be honest i just want to get there NOW and see just what i look like at 10 stone and still over weight! thats madness x
hope everyone has a great wednesday x

Omg Muffy :) that's fantastic news :) I'm doing a wee dance here to celebrate ;)

You'll be 12.7 by the weekend no problem :) go you xxxx

Clair-G said:
Omg Muffy :) that's fantastic news :) I'm doing a wee dance here to celebrate ;)

You'll be 12.7 by the weekend no problem :) go you xxxx

Oaww thanks for the dance lol

Iv had a good morning. Choc shake for breakfast and I had a peanut lt flapjack ( only have 2 so gonna get rid of them while I'm focussed because they usually make me 'mind' hungry ) iv had 5 pints so far and made a 4pint jug of peppermint tea to drink for the rest of the day. I'll add over a pint of water to my last shake too so that will be 5 litres today :)
Sitting in the garden with the kids, we bout a party industrial sized bubble machine for the boys birthday weekend so we are trying it out. So excited now about the inlaws coming up from london and seeing me 5 stone 4 lighter ( by the time they come up ) than when they last saw me on new years eve :) I'm looking forward to kicking back with a bottle of wine and some feta and olive salad ;)

Laying on my bed, my neck and head hurts :( I know that the neck problem is staring down at my phone lol.
Drank loads today already so the head ache is not that. Probably just tension?

Might pop to the shops to get some milk and buns.
The kids want cheese burgers in the garden for dinner. Burgers have been a problem while on vlcd :( I don't really even like burgers normally but they just look and smell so good lately eek:! I end up sulking in the kitchen until I give up and make myself one and smother it in burger sauce. But.... Not today. Iv got it all planned out. Finish another litre of water before dinner, have a shake at dinner with extra water then when hubby goes out later put the kids to bed early and go to bed and watch some tv with a hot peppermint tea.

Wonder if I'll be 1/2 lb closer to 12 st 7 in the morning? Xx

Woo Hoo :D
Excellent news Muffy:D
Well done :D

Do your inlaws know that you are losing weight Muffy ?
Or are they gonna think their son has got another woman ?;):p:D

notsoskinnymarge said:
Woo Hoo :D
Excellent news Muffy:D
Well done :D

Do your inlaws know that you are losing weight Muffy ?
Or are they gonna think their son has got another woman ?;):p:D

Yeah hubby told the mother in law even though I asked him not to! Nothing like pressure to stress me out!

They take the Mick on the phone, when hubby says iv lost 4 stone they say " go out in the garden abd get some more " very annoying but they will eat those silly remarks, reckon they never thought I'd do anything about my weight. They have seen me get bigger and bigger over 16 years x

Hello. Iv been in bed since 9 but I Can't sleep.
Wondering if a miracle might happen and I'll be 12 stone 7lb in the morning? I got through dinner of cheese burgers and chips :)
Iv managed to honk again for 3rd night in a row but I did have 1/2 spoon of bouillon in a mug of hot water with some encona hot pepper sauce in it.
Then got a taste for the chilli so had a little swig of it!! Omg what a dodo! My lips are still stinging but I love it haha.
Couldn't have eaten after that if I'd wanted to as my tongue was throbbing ;)

Hope everyone had a good day xxx

Night. Muffy x

Hey! Thanks but my minds still ticking. No sleep yet but i am turning my phone off any second. Iv just worked it out and i have 12.3 lb to lose until I'm over weight :) so I could be over weight by this time in may!! Wow :D

That's a nice thought to go to sleep on x

Hope you have pleasant dreams - sounds like you will!

mygoodnessme said:
Hope you have pleasant dreams - sounds like you will!

Thanks MGM i just realised also that I have exactly 40lb to lose to be highest end of 'normal' bmi wow thats lower than my goal! May have to re evaluate x

Night ( really I'm going now ;) )

Back