Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

I'm SOOOO pleased for you luv - you really deserved a good day today!

All I can say is roll on September....they will be speechless!

Have a great day tom and enjoy the buffet,

xxxxx

notsoskinnymarge said:
You is in the zone Muffy :D
Even on your weekend off ;)

That really is such a confidence boost Muffy.
I am soooo glad it has been a good day for you
Marge
xxx

Thanks marge xx i Felt fab and went to bed with a smile on my face last night ;) shame I also had a crisp sandwich in my belly lol.
Today I am having what ever I want but not going mad. I am really looking forward to tomorrow but not to weighing in tomorrow. I'll have to change all my tickers and add on what iv gained over the weekend I had only gained 2 oz as of yesterday morning but I'm sure the peanut butter on toast and the crisp sandwich would have done some damage, then today there will be the consumption of various noodle and rice dishes :( not sure it's such a great idea now??
I need to be naughty I think, it will make tomorrows mission home run easier to get my head around in a strange way.

Anyway in going to get up and find a nice dress to wear ;) so happy right now. Thanks to all of you for the support I'm so pleased I found you all here in the exante forum :)

TheCookieMonster said:
I'm SOOOO pleased for you luv - you really deserved a good day today!

All I can say is roll on September....they will be speechless!

Have a great day tom and enjoy the buffet,

xxxxx

Thanks babe. I'm a bit apprehensive about eating today now but I will try to enjoy it and make the most if it xxx

Enjoy your Sunday x

Have a great day and good luck for tomorrow..x

I have eaten loads :( well, not as much as I used to be able To eat but a still too much. I had a small dinner plate of curry and rice with naan and Bombay potatoes. And a small plate of escolope's with noodles, a spare rib and 2 mini spring rolls with 3 onion rings.... Then a spoon of passion fruit mousse some Indian dumplings and some some other sweet bits I don't know what they are. God, I feel so yuk! In the car on the way home now. I'm guestimating a 5lb gain for this weekend.

Oh well, fresh start now. I'm not eating another thing today :) xx

Aww hun it'll be fine you have 8 weeks of TS starting tomorrow :) that weight will fly off :) I have updated my tickers etc. and sadly am getting excited :D (easily pleased lol)

ok, i lied i had a few pringles and a chocolate from the box my mum in law bought up for me yesterday for my late easter present (it would be rude not too). gave the rest to my mum and kids.

went to asda 'again' today, i love it there lol. Got some new leggins in a size 16. but had to return them and buy a size 14 :)
im so sluggish and cant be bothered to do anything. need to get the boys uniforms and school shizzle sorted.

then i am most absolutely off to watch tv in bed while sorting out the washing and clean the en suit. fun fun blurgh!

Aww hun it'll be fine you have 8 weeks of TS starting tomorrow :) that weight will fly off :) I have updated my tickers etc. and sadly am getting excited :D (easily pleased lol)

I know babe. it will all just be gone in a few days :D im so excited too. its great that we have a date set out and we are excited its going to be so refreshing every single day not having to think about anything but 3 packs a day and lots of water. i got a 5 litre bottle of water chilling in the fridge and im going to try to drink as much of that as i can and then make sure its filled again for each day.
im going to finish the soups and shakes i have left and then just do shakes and asda bars for the rest of the time. its not really soup weather for me. im finding it hard to enjoy soup when its hot.
thanks for doing this with me Carly.
we can get through this next 2 months its not that long really. iv done 4.5 months almost and its flown by ;)

xxx

went to asda 'again' today, i love it there lol. Got some new leggins in a size 16. but had to return them and buy a size 14 :)
im so sluggish and cant be bothered to do anything. need to get the boys uniforms and school shizzle sorted.

Great news on the 14s :D Are you ready for tomorrow?? :D
I am also slug-like in bed already :( feel like a big fat tired slug :( got loads to do and no energy, will have to do it tomorrow :)
Good luck for weigh in tomorrow

I just visualised you laying in your own slug slime lol ergh?
I am sooo ready. Hope I still feel like that tomorrow.
2 minutes until day 1 ;)
Happy day 1 to us :D

nomoremuffintop said:
I just visualised you laying in your own slug slime lol ergh?
I am sooo ready. Hope I still feel like that tomorrow.
2 minutes until day 1 ;)
Happy day 1 to us :D

Lol how do you know I'm not squelch squelch ;)
Wooo TS day 1!!

lol @ Carly squelching. *gag*

oh my goodness. iv just weighed myself and iv gained 2.6lb this weekend. damn! to reach my goal in 8 weeks now ill have to lose about 4.3 lb a week :eek: uhoh...

TS for 8 weeks starts today, huraah!!

have a good day everyone.

Hopefully your weekend off will give your metabolism a wee kick start, so your first week will be a better average than 4.3lbs, lowering your average ;)

Good luck to you and carly on your 8 week home run. Your little gain will be off in no time babe. The new pic looks fab too- you look like a new woman. Well done indeed xx

Good luck for your 8 weeks Muffy :)
I can't wait to start my 60 days next Monday xxx

Just think, whether you reach Target or go past it -your gona have so much off! Good luck xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

hadl86 said:
Just think, whether you reach Target or go past it -your gona have so much off! Good luck xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Wish I had a fast forward button ;) want to be finished already!

Not that im complaining about the speed Iv been losing at just can't wait for the end result x

Sorted 2 big bags of curtains and bedding to go with the bag of bras and pj's and a bag of jogging bottoms and hoody's to go to the charity shop.
Went to check on jag who was playing in his room, he is sprawled out on the floor asleep lol i could have a lay down?? But then nothing would get done :(
;) tempted much? Xx

Hi Muffy I do not post here very often but I just want to congratulate you on your progress. The difference in your avatar is amazing. Well done. I’ve no doubt your eight week challenge will fly.

Back