Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Sorry Muff but your sawing bread knife style made me laugh!
Hugs, you seem to be all over the place ATM Hun, crap eh xx

nomoremuffintop said:
Decided to clean the whole house because brother in law rang to say he and his misses and little girl might come to stay with us for tonight. Have not stopped all day until now but still only got the dining room and down stairs toilet sorted so far and brother in law hasn't even confirmed if he is coming or not! I have a solid pine dining chair that has a broken back so iv been sawing it to make it a stool. Wow I'm in pain now, I used a bread knife! Hubby came home to find me hacking away in my dressing gown sweating and frustrated. He told me to leave it and he will get the saw out of the shed 'later' and do it for me but he has been saying that for weeks! We ended up in an argument and he left me to it :-S then I got the shakes pretty bad. Even the backs of my legs were twitching. I had to eat, I had some crumbed ham. Now I'm in a terrible mood and feel really sick :-S emotions are all over the place. I go from having a cleaning frenzy to wanting to curl up and cry while filling my face with total kak! Think I need to see the doctor because I'm not 'myself' :'(

Oh hunny a breadknife? :S
I know what you mean about not being right at the moment I'm so up and down right now it's not funny :(

Aw babes go an see the Dr your having a rough old time and he/she might be able to help have you ever suffered with depression? Hope your OK xxx

Hello my lovely mini's mates. I'm sorry about my out bursts of nutty-ness! I ate last night. Line drawn. In-laws didn't come in the end so I wasted my day cleaning and stressing about it. Unfortunately I do have some issues, I am BIpolar. I don't normally talk about it on here but I'm sure I confuse a lot of readers with my mood swings :$

So today I woke up back over 13 stone again!! Was looking at nearly 6lb off yesterday but now that's been totally wasted too. So here goes operation 'dustymuff' AGAIN! Just hope we can do better than the last few attempts eh DQ? Xx

How many days we doing this time? Are we gonna start a new thread? Well do it. Xx

carrie1980 said:
How many days we doing this time? Are we gonna start a new thread? Well do it. Xx

DQ is off on valentines day so let's just have a mini goal to make it to then shall we? I want to get to goal so I'm going 17 weeks which will bring me to my sons birthday on Saturday may 7th :-/ here goes! X

Was thinking that seen as we are doing a challenge to do it 100% it doesn't matter what we weigh so I'm not posting my weight, TS WILL MEAN I'M LOSING WEIGHT! No need to keep checking how much and stressing myself out about it because at the end I'm going to have a nice little valentines present of finding out what iv lost :-D x

Ah babes I'm in the same boat as you an got a little worried at your posts bipolar can be cruel just when you think your gettin back bam it smacks you in the face hope your feelin much better soon hugs xxxx

nomoremuffintop said:
Hello my lovely mini's mates. I'm sorry about my out bursts of nutty-ness! I ate last night. Line drawn. In-laws didn't come in the end so I wasted my day cleaning and stressing about it. Unfortunately I do have some issues, I am BIpolar. I don't normally talk about it on here but I'm sure I confuse a lot of readers with my mood swings :$

So today I woke up back over 13 stone again!! Was looking at nearly 6lb off yesterday but now that's been totally wasted too. So here goes operation 'dustymuff' AGAIN! Just hope we can do better than the last few attempts eh DQ? Xx

We will babe x

nomoremuffintop said:
Was thinking that seen as we are doing a challenge to do it 100% it doesn't matter what we weigh so I'm not posting my weight, TS WILL MEAN I'M LOSING WEIGHT! No need to keep checking how much and stressing myself out about it because at the end I'm going to have a nice little valentines present of finding out what iv lost :-D x

Good idea Hun x

Back