Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

New start Monday? You in the 12s or 13s?

Why is it when you fall asleep on the sofa and you get woken up to be told go to bed you get to bed and feel wide awake? So annoying.

Thought I'd pop my head round the diarys quickly. Iv failed so pathetically and I have no excuse. Just pure greed and laziness to not get back to it. Tomorrow I have a plan, drink loads!!! I mean litres and litres. I shall be so full of water I will not be able to fit food in. Im running out of other ideas. Of course just plain 'not eating' while on exante would be the sensible thing to do. Who knew I knew that already?? Oh well. Here goes yet another try. Im just so daunted at knowing I have 4+ stone to go still :( well that's my little moan for today. Fingers crossed I can go lie whole of tomorrow without moaning :S night xx

nomoremuffintop said:
Why is it when you fall asleep on the sofa and you get woken up to be told go to bed you get to bed and feel wide awake? So annoying.

Thought I'd pop my head round the diarys quickly. Iv failed so pathetically and I have no excuse. Just pure greed and laziness to not get back to it. Tomorrow I have a plan, drink loads!!! I mean litres and litres. I shall be so full of water I will not be able to fit food in. Im running out of other ideas. Of course just plain 'not eating' while on exante would be the sensible thing to do. Who knew I knew that already?? Oh well. Here goes yet another try. Im just so daunted at knowing I have 4+ stone to go still :( well that's my little moan for today. Fingers crossed I can go lie whole of tomorrow without moaning :S night xx

I don't think you'll have 4+ to go hun we're the same height and when I was 9.12 I was a size 8!

DustQueen said:
I don't think you'll have 4+ to go hun we're the same height and when I was 9.12 I was a size 8!

No way?? Well that would be nice! But I do need my body to be as low in actual fat as possible so that when I get surgery the skin is pulled as thight as possible because I dont want any growing room lol

Im in a nice hot bath. Weight today 13 stone 1.8lb must be something about that number? Im spot on 13.1.8 every time I restart lately. Which mean. I have gained every lb back that I lost last week :( im going food shopping today. Iv already told the boys they will not be getting crisps cakes or ice creams for suppa. Im only buying fruit and yoghurts for a while. I have a 5 litre bottle of water ready and im going to start glugging that as soon as im out of the bath :) lets try to stay focussed and maybe Muffy will be back for good this time :$ x

Hi muffy, just wanted to wish you luck for today:) I hate to see you being so down on yourself, you have already done so much better than most people do on this diet! You are so much healthier now and look great:D I hope I can do as well as you already have xxx

precious said:
Hey muffy good to see u back lovely x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ha, don't speak too soon babe.

Went to Sainsbury bought nothing but flavoured water. Go me! Went to asda and spent way too much money on food. I bought loads of fruit and veg though. Salad and olives. Feta and cottage cheese too. So I guess you all know what im about to say?? Healthy eating for now. I spent half of my exante budget so I have no choice for a while. Sorry to anyone I have let down. I never use it as an excuse normally but right now I just don't think my bipolar is helping me to make good decisions at the moment. Banging migraine today too, bad. The worst I have had in months. Need to relax and stop upsetting myself. Love you all. Will be back as soon as I can xx George xx

Babe you have not let anyone down don't be silly and just because your not on exante doesn't mean you can't be around the boards we all love you and we are still your friends :D

Massive hugs muffy, shells right hunny u haven't let anyone down isn't wat weight loss journeys all about huh? We all have a goal but getting there Is no plain sailing we have a few bumps along the way don't be too hard on yourself chick we are all here for you :)

Good luck with healthy eating for now, I'm not on the exante wagon Just yet do trying to b healthy - ish ;-)

Sending u love n hugs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Muffy, healthy eating is a really good choice.
If you can maintain, then its all great practise for the future eh ?
:)

No way?? Well that would be nice! But I do need my body to be as low in actual fat as possible so that when I get surgery the skin is pulled as thight as possible because I dont want any growing room lol

Honestly I had very little fat on me (excluding boobs obv)

Im in a nice hot bath. Weight today 13 stone 1.8lb must be something about that number? Im spot on 13.1.8 every time I restart lately. Which mean. I have gained every lb back that I lost last week :( im going food shopping today. Iv already told the boys they will not be getting crisps cakes or ice creams for suppa. Im only buying fruit and yoghurts for a while. I have a 5 litre bottle of water ready and im going to start glugging that as soon as im out of the bath :) lets try to stay focussed and maybe Muffy will be back for good this time :$ x
but you haven't gained :)

Back