Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

I'm here AGAIN. 17 stone 2 :(

I'm back total solution in the morning.

4 weeks to go until Xmas and I'm going to give it a shot.

No need to reply, I just wanted to say it out loud.

:/

welcome and goodluck

hi hun welcome back!!!!! come and post on here it might help xx

welcome back, i am re-starting again on monday we can do this!!

nomoremuffintop said:
I'm here AGAIN. 17 stone 2 :(

I'm back total solution in the morning.

4 weeks to go until Xmas and I'm going to give it a shot.

No need to reply, I just wanted to say it out loud.

:/

Xxxxxxxxxcxxx

Muffy is still struggling with her self.

I'm at my heaviest ever. 17.9 now

Last year on the 11th January I started tfr at 17.4

I lost 80lb quickly and promised to never gain it back.

I gained that plus some in a 15 months

I'm back on Wednesday. I have 7 months to lose 8 stone before my 3 yr late honeymoon/holiday to Africa with hubby.

I'm going to do a mixture of tfr packs slim and save/exante and biggest loser bars. I might also go back to lipotrim for a while. As that's what I lost the most weight on.

Really need this space to write my feelings and thoughts down.

Good luck to all members in 2013 xx

I will be back too muffy.
Let's go! :D

Welcome back Muffy <3 we can do it this year! x

Thanks everyone I'm ready this time. Just something about new year that makes me do it that bit easier. Don't have a clue why but bring on tomorrow I have a 2ltr bottle of water waiting for me and a choc shake for breakfast. No going back now.

Plan for the rest of the week Water, start reading the twilight books as iv never read them, water, baths, water and early nights :))

Happy new year everyone ill be back on the morning x.

Good luck muffy :D

Morning diary and anyone who stumbles upon it :) this morning I weighed myself and was shocked to see I wasn't as heavy as I expected (17.9) I am actually 17.6.8 I know it's not massively less but it's a small boost to be under 17.7 :)

That means iv gained back 90.8lb in 15 months :( the last stone was since June. It came back quickly enough for me to not really notice it at first then it was always "ill do something about it on Monday" I'm poop and I know it but today is a fresh start :) knowing my track record of first weeks being pretty good at around 15lb week 1 then 9lb the second week and around 6lb for the 3rd and 4th week before slowing down to 4-5lb a week until about 8weeks then 3-5lb there after I'm hoping to lose a whopping 100lb before my holiday in August xx

Just have to stay focused on the main event and visualise me open the Tunisian beach in a bikini and not a huge towel sweating my bits off! Xx I have drank a litre in the night and have 2 litre next to me now while I drink my raspberry leaf tea. I'm hoping to not eat/shake until as late as possible today then have the 3 shakes in time to go to bed early and watch tv x.

Will be back through the day I need to keep busy and my legs are killing me (found out that on top of arthritis and hyper-mobility i have fibromyalgia too which explains my chronic pain and fatigue) so housework is looking unlikely today. Xx

Hi

Well done on the weight you have previously lost you did so well :) I hope myself to be able to lose weight like that ! I am currently 16st and have a holiday at the end of April so would like to be able to be comfy in nice summer clothes rather than sweating under a towel as you said ! lol I have not set any goals of weight loss just hoping to be a size 14 - 16 instead of 20 - 22 x

Hi

Well done on the weight you have previously lost you did so well :) I hope myself to be able to lose weight like that ! I am currently 16st and have a holiday at the end of April so would like to be able to be comfy in nice summer clothes rather than sweating under a towel as you said ! lol I have not set any goals of weight loss just hoping to be a size 14 - 16 instead of 20 - 22 x

Hi. Good idea :) Small steps is good no point expecting to be a size 8 in a few months. It will be fab to go on holiday and enjoy your time instead of being self conscious all the time. You CAN lose weight like I did its so easy it falls off BUT it's hard to stick to it does get boring and it is really hard to change the way you eat after your at goal so please be strong it's worth every minute. I lost 6 stone 4 in 5 months and even though it feel an eternity at the time once you look back its no time at all xx good luck

Iv had a choc shake and counted my packs I have 51 days worth of mixed packs slim and save exante and biggest loser bars. I'm off out on a drive in my car with a friend now for some extra practice before my 23rd lesson tomorrow I feel I'm never going to pass my test! Xx

Got home from my drive and started being sick :( maybe taking tramadol on just a choc shake has not agreed with me but I feel very ill, Like iv drank 2 bottles if wine :( anyway I'm hoping to get a shake in me and keep it down before bed :/ xx day one almost over thank god xx

Hope you feel better tomorrow muffy xx

I hope you feel better soon muffy x

Back