Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Aw i hope you feel better soon ! So what are you doing ? just three shakes like myself or are you having 2 shakes and a bar or just whatever you fancy on the day ?x

Aw i hope you feel better soon ! So what are you doing ? just three shakes like myself or are you having 2 shakes and a bar or just whatever you fancy on the day ?x

Thanks Hun,

Still waking every half hour i took tramadol which makes me itch in my bottom eye lids around my nose, between my boobs and on my arms so im waking to rub my body. it feels like spiders crawling on me but not feeling so sick now thank god!

I'm starting on 3 shakes to get into ketosis then ill have 2 shakes and add a bar / soup / slim and save meal. Chewing and savoury flavours make me hungry if I have them in the first week sometimes and I don't want to ruin it.

Do you enjoy the shakes/bars/soups xx

Well done on your first day darling especially with the sickness xxxx
You're doing great x hope you sleep well x

Well done on your first day darling especially with the sickness xxxx
You're doing great x hope you sleep well x

Hey Carly I text you xx

I didn't sleep great but I feel a bit better today not sick and the itching stopped I read up on google about tramadol and come to the conclusion it's not good to take without eating. Some one said

"not sure why but if you take it on an empty stomach you feel very sick ...may well be sick ...opiate type side effect.
plus it can space you out rapidly on an empty stomach.
some people take three or four for the buzz."

Well I took 2 and iv never experienced whatever I was feeling last night before. I will have to put up with the pain! Cos I'm never taking them again without food.

I decided to step on the scales and I almost laughed my bits off! They tell me I'm 17.1.6 (yesterday I started at 17.6.8 ) so I've lost 5.2lb in one day? I don't know how that's even possible but I'm going with it :) xx

Last edited:
Wowzers what a start!!! I'm about to weigh in.... Eeeek!!!! Xxx

I know! If I hadn't taken pics of the scales while stood on them yesterday and today and stood them in the exact same place that I marked on the bathroom Lino then I wouldn't believe it :) such a boost. How or why means nothing to me today I'm just happy I'm so close to the 16's after 1 day xx. :) xx

Brilliant! It's easy to forget how good the results are once your ready again.... Not looking forward to doing the diet but really excited about seeing the scales reduce! Xxx

Brilliant! It's easy to forget how good the results are once your ready again.... Not looking forward to doing the diet but really excited about seeing the scales reduce! Xxx

The diet is harder once you have done it before because you know what to expect and how hard the first few days are eh? But even though I'm on day 2 and am starting to get a bit of a head ache im being positive as I'm half way to day 4 when I know ill feel better and get into ketosis And find some energy :))

I had a woosh of weight today but that was probably lots of water and the fact I'd been to the loo last night (tmi sorry) but who cares? ;) it's off and I'm hoping to be another 8lb lighter by next Wednesday I'd love to be a stone lighter (16.7 ) after 1 week again. I got 15lb off my first week last time so it's possible xx

I read a lady's diary last year who lost huge amounts every week I think it was Irish lass? She was fantastic! She inspired me to be 100% this time as it works. No point prolonging it by having days off and the odd meal. Just gotta do it xx

I read that too, I'd rather be 100% for less time.... Day 4 is when I feel better too... Gonna wash my floors then have a shake.... Quicker we get to day 4 the better... Think my house will be gleaming lol xxx

Do you know who's diary it was muffy / Carrie?
I could be doing with some 100% inspirational readings :)

I'm sorry to keep mentioning s&s while in exante thread but didn't think anyone would mind as its in my diary but I'm about to try a s&s chilli it smells yum and my lips tingled after licking the spoon ummmm love chilli just waiting for it to cool down now. Shame i cant have bread and butter with it lol Hope it's as nice as it smells. Today is working out pretty easy, so far xx

Back