Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

I'm sorry to keep mentioning s&s while in exante thread but didn't think anyone would mind as its in my diary but I'm about to try a s&s chilli it smells yum and my lips tingled after licking the spoon ummmm love chilli just waiting for it to cool down now. Shame i cant have bread and butter with it lol Hope it's as nice as it smells. Today is working out pretty easy, so far xx

Haha, how very odd !!
I was sorting through some Exante shakes earlier, and found some S&S chilli... 3 packs to be precise :D
So, I decided to have an S&S day, to use them up ;)
I have one of those chilli grinder mill thingys, and add more chilli into it, as I like it hot !!
:D

Haha, how very odd !!
I was sorting through some Exante shakes earlier, and found some S&S chilli... 3 packs to be precise :D
So, I decided to have an S&S day, to use them up ;)
I have one of those chilli grinder mill thingys, and add more chilli into it, as I like it hot !!
:D

I had a slim&save day too. Shake bar and chilli. It was pretty nice, I bought the s&s packs a few months ago but didn't get a chance to try any of them until today xx do I need 4 packs if I do a s&s day? Xx

I had a slim&save day too. Shake bar and chilli. It was pretty nice, I bought the s&s packs a few months ago but didn't get a chance to try any of them until today xx do I need 4 packs if I do a s&s day? Xx

Yes. If you have 4 S&S packs a day, you dont need to supplement it with anything else.
You can have 3, but I think they recommend that you take multivitamin, plus some protein - I think about 100g, but I could be wrong.
I think its easier to have 4 packs, and be done with the faffing about, if you know what I mean.

I need to take my tree down... but bed soon, so it will be tomorrow now :)

Thanks Marge I had a tesco bar and a big glass of zero while watching some tv I just worked it out and iv had 594 calories and 60g carbs so iv not been too naughty even though iv had 2 bars but I'm kind of making up for yesterday only having 1 shake xx off to sleep soon xx see you around tomorrow xx

Good night Muffy, see ya tomorrow :)

212 days to get to goal hmmm...

My goal is extreme 8 stone in 7 months but here's why I need to get it done.

My mother in law who I love to bits by the way is an old fashion Londoner who says it as it is... She don't mince her words and has always had a not so nice pet name for me since I was a chubby 13yr old. I won't say what it is. Anyway, when I lost my 6.4 stone last time she was shocked as she hadn't seen me for the 5 months it took me to lose it. And it was the 1st time she gave me a compliment :) obviously now iv gained it all back she had a few remarks to make but I'm going on holiday and I'm going to feel good about myself, I didn't mention that she is a size 20 herself but in a don't give a damn attitude she carries it very well xx

I have no plans to see my Inlaws for the next 7 months as they live 100+ miles away in London. we are having our honeymoon 3 years after getting married in secret and we are flying out to Tunisia with his parents and nan but we are staying at opposite ends of the hotel for two weeks plus going on a Sahara desert excursion just the two of us (kids are staying in England with my parents) it's going to be bliss (as long as we avoid the Inlaws 90% of the time haha) I couldn't imagine sitting on the beach next to her or on a plane and being the fatter one. I have to do it and not only so that I can enjoy my holiday but so that I can enjoy my life xx

Now I really am off to bed :) xx

Wish I could do exante again! Have tried a few times since but not managed. Don't wanna put anymore money in to it though :-( all I have done since stopping last year is maintain my weight (with fluctuations).

Well done to all you xxx

Wish I could do exante again! Have tried a few times since but not managed. Don't wanna put anymore money in to it though :-( all I have done since stopping last year is maintain my weight (with fluctuations).

Well done to all you xxx

I was like that for over a year. I just got desperate again and realised I'm never going to make it happen if I didn't just do it. I know exactly how you feel iv re started every Monday for months and months but new year seemed to work for me and booking a holiday gave me something to aim for. I hope you find a way to restart or find another diet that suits you xx.

If weighing every day keeps you on track, I'm all for it :D

Had a bit of a lay in today. Normally I'm up at 7 after putting toddler back in bed every twenty mins from 4.30 :( today I put him back an extra 3 times as I'm getting a bit fed up of it now. None of my other boys got up earlier than 7.30 its very exhausting. Very foggy head today and the temptation is creeping in already :( I will not ruin it. I have got to day 2 probably 3 times in over a year then bread and crisps have won but I'm on day 3 and iv found it pretty easy this time so I just have to push through xx

Had a lumpy shake yesterday because I put my glass jug blender in the dishwasher a few too many times and it cracked but I found a second hand Antony warrel Thomson (spelling?) jug blender with lots of settings to chop ice, mix, blend etc for a fiver :) no more lumpy shakes today xx

I'm having 600ml of coke zero I am going to try not to have a pack until lunch time today as I ended up having 2 bars yesterday which might be kicking off my cravings for toast today? Anyway iv decided to have a strictly exante day of 3 shakes. each pack split into 2 to give me 6 meals. Wish me luck xx

Muffys nearly back ;)

I need to use up older packs... so I'm gonna do the same muffy... 3 shakes in coffee for me throughout the day :)
I think the packs will be split into 3's fir me though :)
You can do it muffy :)

If weighing every day keeps you on track, I'm all for it :D

Is it selfish that I'm not happy enough with 1.04 loss today? I weighed last night before bed and I was 17.04 then too but when I got up I'd hoped to be under 17 But i was exactly the same. I shouldn't complain because I am we'll on my way considering its day 3 and iv lost nearly 7lb probably due to the only having 1 shake and throwing up on day 1. Oh listen to me I'm just greedy :/ I know it's brilliant and I shouldn't be disappointed but normally I'd weigh more the night before, I just got my hopes up. I should weigh weekly not twice a day but I just can't xx

Oh I'm back again :/

Can't keep away. It's kept me busy reading other people's diary but I'm getting a headache. Might start reading the twilight books today, see what the hype is about. I have all of them sitting here so I hope to get into them and keep me as occupied as 50 shades did ;) really hungry feeling but I'm not sure if its just in my head? Ill try not to post again for a bit. See you all later xx

I'm just up, after a very long lie.... Makes a change lol.... First thing right on here... Spurs you on for a wee bit. Have a good day 3! Here is to my day 2! Xx

I'm just up, after a very long lie.... Makes a change lol.... First thing right on here... Spurs you on for a wee bit. Have a good day 3! Here is to my day 2! Xx

Thanks babe. Day 2 for you !!! is just a day before day 3 and a its 10am gone you are a couple of hours closer already ;)

Attachments

• image-2710172727.jpg
    image-2710172727.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 24
Back