Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

I know but at least it shows you did it and how fab you looked - i've never lost that amount, i always give up before i get half that way! lol at least you can look and remember that you did it before and you can do it again and hopefully keep that size too xxx

I know but at least it shows you did it and how fab you looked - i've never lost that amount, i always give up before i get half that way! lol at least you can look and remember that you did it before and you can do it again and hopefully keep that size too xxx

It's definitely true that you don't know what you got until its gone and I didn't respect or appreciate a size 12 until I was a 24 again. Knowing how hard its been to get back to it and how much iv loathed myself since gaining it back I will try a million times harder not to do it again. I never want to gain it all back again it's just the most stupid thing iv ever ever done xx you will get there! Do it with me :) x

Soo... Iv still only had half a shake and a bar. Want to go to bed. Will make a double shake with normal amounts of water and have it quickly then I'm done and off to bed so ill say night now xx

Well done on your weight loss so far Muffy!! Awesome. Such fabulous inspirational before and after pics too. You are doing really really well. I am also a forum addict i just cant get off here since i joined Tuesday haha. Have actually missed all the soaps all week as im just sat on the laptop on here at night! Marathon catch up for me, maybe tonight. Love the soaps :) Hope you're feeling good! xx

Well done muffy.. day 4 DONE! :D
I'm not hungry today either. I did have all my packs :)
I do want to eat though.... but think that's habit at night stuff :)
Another day tomorrow :D

Thanks for popping into my diary and being so nice guys iv been a rubbish forum member in the past but I'm trying extra hard to get around and see everyone else this time :)

I'm laying in bed as hubby has got up with my little monster but I really want to get up and see if I'm under 17 stone today although ill be really disappointed if I'm not so be prepared....

Is this day 4 for you?
I thought you started on Tuesday?
Never mind... aye, bring on a 100% day!

Yes it's nice to see it coming off dreamer it deffo helps me to stay on track but I'm feeling a bit down in the dumps today I'm not sure why? X

I guess we all get them days, Hope your mood picks up as the day goes on though :) You are doing so well, What an achievement getting into a new number, brilliant! Do you have any time to your self to maybe do some reading or a nice bath? Something that will help you feel better :)

I hope you feel a bit more yourself today xx

I guess we all get them days, Hope your mood picks up as the day goes on though :) You are doing so well, What an achievement getting into a new number, brilliant! Do you have any time to your self to maybe do some reading or a nice bath? Something that will help you feel better :)

I hope you feel a bit more yourself today xx

Thank you. not really, I think that is why I am feeling a bit rubbish today as its just another Saturday sat at home with 4 kids bored. I have a not very well behaved 3 and a half year old. He actually used to be an angel until he turned 2 in August 2011 which is when I started to struggle dieting. He went from exceptionally calm and happy to bring very frustrating and naughty literally constantly through out the whole day which tires me out and I struggle to get any me time. I would normally be pottering around on a Saturday morning then go food shopping with hubby to buy goodies and films before coming home to get a take away and wine so I'm feeling quite deprived for the first time since I started on Wednesday xx

But think how much better you'll feel tomorrow with no hangover, no carb bloat and more pennies in your purse from not buying wine and a take away AND the scales will be down again!! Fantastic!!! Your doing amazingly well huny!! Xxxx

^^^^^^^^^^^^
What Carrie said ;)

Back