Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Hey Hun I'm the same as everyone else I never lose if I don't sleep x
Hunny do whatever you feel is right but like you said just concentrating on being 100% is the most important thing x you can do it xxx I'll be your pharmacist for you ;)
Have you had enough water? Xxxx

Iv had 1.5 litre of dr thunder from Asda :/

Sat huddled under blanket on sofa iv watched biggest loser USA today to get me thinking positive and I'm now watching arsenal play football I haven't had a pack today I think I had my first one too early yesterday which made me panic about being hungry later in the day but it proved to be totally in my head. I just have to decide what 3 packs to have tonight? I was thinking of trying s&s spicy spaghetti but I'm not sure how to prepare it? If anyone can help please do..

notsoskinnymarge said:
If you feel lipotrim will be the way to kick start your weight loss, then do it!
Losing weight will make you happier. ....
Do it the way you are going to be happiest, and the easiest for you! You are the one who has to live it :)

I've just come of Lipotrim
It's 36.00 a month
Soups and bar are so bad
The only shake I could stand was Chocolate but no way as think as these shakes
U can only buy a week at a time and have to go to the chemist for weekly weigh ins x

I've just come of Lipotrim
It's 36.00 a month
Soups and bar are so bad
The only shake I could stand was Chocolate but no way as think as these shakes
U can only buy a week at a time and have to go to the chemist for weekly weigh ins x

It was 38.50 in my area two yrs ago and I hated the soups liked all the shakes the same and actually wait for it...! Loved the salty cardboard flapjacks :)

I done a full 59 days (I think that's correct) and loved it but left because of the pharmacist and their assistant seemed to know Very little about the program and used to patronise me a bit.

I'm feeling good again today so might change my mind again tomorrow xx

Do whatever you feel is right for you hun :) BUT i would also say, you can be strict on Exante! I have 3 shakes a day no bars or soups and if anyone encouraged me to eat chicken or anything i would just refuse, Its your body and you know what plan you're on :) I have 1.5 - 2 litres of water a day and 500ml of Coke Zero (although yesterday i had a litre of it felt felt bloated for it). You know whats best for you so do what you feel is right hun, but if you decide to stay on Exante then fab :) xx

PS: The weight gain is probably not accurate as you didnt spend much time laying down sleeping! Being up on your feet all day gives a heavier reading than first thing in the morning after a nights sleep, So i bet it will read something different by 2moro morning and i hope you get a better kip than you did lastnight xx

Thanks I do like to hear other people's spin on things. You are very right I should have more self control, I know I could just say no to this and that I kind of feel it more attractive and tempting to have other added bits if I'm "allowed" them and its not even that i will have them but the thoughts are there and i hate feeling tempted and teased by things that is why I can't do slimming world weight watchers etc as I just can't say no to or limit naughty things. I don't have a sweet tooth or anything I just love stodgy comfort carbs so I'm happy doing tfr vlcd because the choices are not mine to make. Today Iv only had half a soup and a bar. Full and happy I even sat at table with hubby and 4 boys while they ate steak pie, mash and beans (carb fest!!) and wasn't even slightly bothered xx

I'm feeling so strong again now. My mum is taking monster tonight so that I don't have to get up too early. I will be up and out by 8.30 though because my boys go back to school tomorrow yay normality resumes at last!

Xx

Well done on another great day hun, You are doing brilliant! Enjoy your night! I agree with what you said too, i havnt learnt how to control portions etc yet so food for me is a no no as im so greedy and my appetite is bigger than the OH! I could probably eat most people under the table given half the chance! Time for change is now :) xx

If you decide to change diets then we will all still back you hun! it's basically the same either way and if you find it easier then go for it!!! Glad you're feeling positive and well done on another great day!

Sat huddled under blanket on sofa iv watched biggest loser USA today to get me thinking positive and I'm now watching arsenal play football I haven't had a pack today I think I had my first one too early yesterday which made me panic about being hungry later in the day but it proved to be totally in my head. I just have to decide what 3 packs to have tonight? I was thinking of trying s&s spicy spaghetti but I'm not sure how to prepare it? If anyone can help please do..

I think it's add cold water micro for 2mins stir repeat x should be on the website x
You are doing so well darling nearly week 1 done :)

How did the rest of your day go Muffy ?
I hope you have had a decent sleep :)

How did the rest of your day go Muffy ?
I hope you have had a decent sleep :)

Hey

The rest of the day went well I stuck to it was very good drank loads went to sleep at 10pm and slept right the way through until 8am which meant I got up late haha oops lucky hubby was home so he took kids in car and they were on time.

Weight today is still only 0.8 of a pound off if the 2lb gain so I'm not chuffed I don't know what else I can possibly do to change it? Iv been 100% and I gained and was 100% again the following day and I didn't even lose half the gain?

Frustrated***

Oh well, hubby is making crusty rolls with cheese and bacon in. I'm sat in the lounge listening to the clock ticking. Need a distraction today. My dad has monster child this morning and then mums taking him to nursery this afternoon so I have no reason to not go out and do something but I do not know what to do? Xx

Feel less bloated today which is good as I'm wearing leggings and a pretty top I haven't lost enough to look different but the bloat was obviously very bad as my clothes are fitting nicer but not necessarily looser of that makes sense?

Day 6 today. Not looking forward to weigh in on Wednesday I dropped 9lb in 3 days and have lost nothing since so disappointed. :-(

I'm sure ill be back to waffle on some more at some point. Enjoy your day everyone xx

Day 6 today. Not looking forward to weigh in on Wednesday I dropped 9lb in 3 days and have lost nothing since so disappointed. :-(

I'm sure ill be back to waffle on some more at some point. Enjoy your day everyone xx

Your weight loss is fantastic! You should be happy not disappointed :D Imagine you hadnt weighed at all and jumped on the scales on your WI day to see you'd lost 9lbs that week, That would be a great loss not a bad one! Its just a little disheartening when you get a great start and want more more more, but you will lose more, of course you will. You're doing amazingly, and this week you have ahad an excellent loss thanks to your hard work and resistance so well done you :) Have a lovely day whatever you decide to do xx

Your weight loss is fantastic! You should be happy not disappointed :D Imagine you hadnt weighed at all and jumped on the scales on your WI day to see you'd lost 9lbs that week, That would be a great loss not a bad one! Its just a little disheartening when you get a great start and want more more more, but you will lose more, of course you will. You're doing amazingly, and this week you have ahad an excellent loss thanks to your hard work and resistance so well done you :) Have a lovely day whatever you decide to do xx

thank you.

im sorry i must come across as a greedy bratt but i am feeling a little rubbish about the fact i have stopped myself from eating on saturday when i was so tempted but still didnt lose even a lb instead i gained 2lb and then was 100% again on sunday and still only managed to lose 0.8 of a lb of the gain. just a bit confused as to what i could have done wrong? but its fine. ill plod on :rolleyes:

xx

thank you.

im sorry i must come across as a greedy bratt but i am feeling a little rubbish about the fact i have stopped myself from eating on saturday when i was so tempted but still didnt lose even a lb instead i gained 2lb and then was 100% again on sunday and still only managed to lose 0.8 of a lb of the gain. just a bit confused as to what i could have done wrong? but its fine. ill plod on :rolleyes:xx

You dont come across as a brat at all! Weight fluctuates as you know, and i really wouldnt think too much into it. You're not eating and are on a VLCD so you deffo havnt gained any fat. You're doing fab and the next burst of lost lbs will show you that :) xx

Hellooo

Who missed me?

Bet you all thought "George has fell of the wagon" ....

Oh no I have just sat down to my slim and save chilli (with a naughty sprinkle of cheese) for my dinner. First pack of the day and iv had lots to drink so I'm very much being good :)

I decided to add some cheese (just a normal sprinkle) as I was nearly a little bit bothered that hubby was cooking him and kids 1/4lb'rs and cheese with chips so I treated myself to something safe xx

Whoop day 6 nearly done and I still get 2 slim and save shakes and a bar to choose from xx

Hope to catch up with you all tonight xx

Keep going Muffy and dont be so hard on yourself - this is long slog I'm afraid but you will get there with determination and a bugger them attitude - C'mon girl we need you with us!

vee x

Back