Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Well done hun thats an excellent loss!! xx

Didn't have a shake, I just made mild curry slim and save meal thought I'd share before and after pics incase anyone was interested what it looked like :) tastes ok .. i added extra curry powder xx

Attachments

• image-4180179841.jpg
    image-4180179841.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 42
  • image-3955631379.jpg
    image-3955631379.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Thanks everyone I'm ready this time. Just something about new year that makes me do it that bit easier. Don't have a clue why but bring on tomorrow I have a 2ltr bottle of water waiting for me and a choc shake for breakfast. No going back now.

Plan for the rest of the week Water, start reading the twilight books as iv never read them, water, baths, water and early nights :))

Happy new year everyone ill be back on the morning x.

keep up the good work

congrats on your weightloss thats amazing! that meal did not look nice but i am interested what are these slim and save things?

congrats on your weightloss thats amazing! that meal did not look nice but i am interested what are these slim and save things?

Hi

Thank you kirstypegs

Slim and save are a brand of vlcd like exante available on the Internet I'm just using up a batch I got that need using I hope nobody minds me keep mentioning them in this thread? There is a thread specifically for slim and save on here xx

You are doing fab muffy!
:D

Just been on a 1/2 hour walk to take eldest boys to youth club then walk the dog in the park with my 6 year old and now I'm home watching eastenders monster child is asleep on the sofa with daddy and my house smells like banana cake scented Yankee candles . Ahh nice and calm just how I like it xx

Back