Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Good luck for tomorrow muffy :)
I really struggled when I mixed exante with s&s.... but I think that was the year off thing for me more than the packs to be honest :), but it is an interesting coincidence eh ?
Thats why I went back to exante properly this time ;)

I thought the meals would make it bearable and although I'm not having as many shakes this way at least its keeping me on the packs and nothing else? Having something hot and solid is much easier to stick with as I'm suffering with the pain so need pain killers plus the shakes are not enjoyable because I have sensitive teeth (wirse since they have been filled before xmas) and can't stand hot shakes anymore. But ill suck it up today and try harder :) xx

Good luck for WI tomorrow another Tuesday weigher! :) xx

Thank you.

Total loss this week 6lb as its a stay the same for me today :( xx not great loss for me as it was after a few days off so thats including the gain i had to lose which makes my loss only 4.3lb in 13 days. but still happy iv done a whole week and 6lb is 6lb off xx

Last edited:
Plan today is get kids off to school. Get myself sorted drop monster to my mums and then off to the new tesco near me to find some flavoured water. It's going to be hard shopping today. I'm still really hungry and now I'm feeling a bit light headed so ill get some water in me. Catch you all later xx

Super loss! Well done so far, you're way ahead of me and we started at the same time. Hope the dizzy spell is over and you have a fabulous day.

That is a super loss! Forget the little details, You've got a 6lbs loss well done hun!! :D xx

Haha I like how you turned cockney in this reply! Thank you. I didn't cave, I should look for the positive in a day not go to bed negative. Today is a fresh start because iv had enough of moaning. What's the point in moaning all the time but doing it anyway? Might as well do it and get on without driving myself nuts. Xx

I really laughed when i read the turned cockney thing ha ha ha... I live in essex now but im a born and bred east londoner babes... So i am a cockney really lol... it just slips out now and then in stuff i say ha ha ha... ya have had a few ups n downs so now its time for a week TS yet again eh... Oh and i dont have bars muff... i find they make me wanna eat .. maybe its the chewing action... not really sure but i never order them .... only time i had them last time i was successfull at this diet was when i was out all day and grabbed a pack from tesco... they just tempt me into naughtyness so i find it better to abstain completely now..

Good luck for the next 7 days babe.. 1 week at a time is how im looking at it this time round... probably cos the last 8 trys i had last year i never got past day 4 lmfao x x x x ..

im totally in the zone now thank feck .. Its the getting there that is the hardest bit for me...

Im already wondering how much more weight i can lose by friday eve when the BF arrives for the weekend...

Well done on the 6lbs babe ... you know ya just gotta keep chipping away at it till its all gone x x x x

Carly.. I compared my typical day of mixing packs to a full exante day and its still all within an exante day on my-fitnesspal if you get what I mean? Xx

Yeah I do, hmmm how odd, do you know the lipotrim values?

So I survived the tesco shop but spent 126 on food for the boys and hubby :) i didn't moan once or feel left out I even picked up cans of zero coke and put it back opting for bottles of Evian instead!! The months worth of shakes arrived today that I went halves on with my friend so iv been organising the packs into flavours and rubber banding them together haha I have also got 4 boxes of ultra slim bars from tesco for when I need something chewy or for taking on days out. I'm really focused again and no hunger at all since this morning. Iv had a shake and I'm very relaxed about the rest of the day xx

I really laughed when i read the turned cockney thing ha ha ha... I live in essex now but im a born and bred east londoner babes... So i am a cockney really lol... it just slips out now and then in stuff i say ha ha ha... ya have had a few ups n downs so now its time for a week TS yet again eh... Oh and i dont have bars muff... i find they make me wanna eat .. maybe its the chewing action... not really sure but i never order them .... only time i had them last time i was successfull at this diet was when i was out all day and grabbed a pack from tesco... they just tempt me into naughtyness so i find it better to abstain completely now..

Good luck for the next 7 days babe.. 1 week at a time is how im looking at it this time round... probably cos the last 8 trys i had last year i never got past day 4 lmfao x x x x ..

im totally in the zone now thank feck .. Its the getting there that is the hardest bit for me...

Im already wondering how much more weight i can lose by friday eve when the BF arrives for the weekend...

Well done on the 6lbs babe ... you know ya just gotta keep chipping away at it till its all gone x x x x

I'm from Brixton but thankfully nobody can tell on here but I can't hide it in person I'm a proper south Londoner :D xx

Just popping in to say...

Wow today's nearly over and I am 2 shakes down. Hubby is taking me to bingo :D

all shake and no bar/slim save meals days are not so bad after all and I have a litre of water with me. All going good Xx

Just popping in to say...

Wow today's nearly over and I am 2 shakes down. Hubby is taking me to bingo :D

all shake and no bar/slim save meals days are not so bad after all and I have a litre of water with me. All going good Xx

Yay! Good on you darling :) I'm off on Hols tomorrow am so just wanted to check and and send you my love for the week whilst I'm away xxx love you lots xxx have a good week x

Ohhhhhh :D
I do love a game of bingo !!!
So does the man friend, but we have never been :confused:
Maybe we will go this weekend :D
I hope you win something muffy :D

Great day muffy! Have fun at bingo. Xxx

Ohhhhhh :D
I do love a game of bingo !!!
So does the man friend, but we have never been :confused:
Maybe we will go this weekend :D
I hope you win something muffy :D

Well we enjoyed the time together but won zip! Nudda! Nowt! As always haha I haven't been for a year at least because we would normally go to the pub or out for meals together instead but before when I was on exante I would go to bingo as a treat every week instead of going for food or drink.

I was really surprised that the smell of curry and chips at bingo had no effect on me at all - yay!!

I do have to confess though that I had a tesco ultraslim bar instead of my 3rd shake when I got home with 2 big cups of mint tea it was delish and warmed me up while i watched my recorded soaps. I will be doing every day this week just exante shakes to see how i feel when i dont mix the shakes with slim and save meals.

Day 20 isn't far off for me it's just started to feel like everything is clicking into place now xx

im ready for bed. So ill say night xx

Well done muffy :D

Back