Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Brilliant muffy! Your shape will change as well with all this calorie burning! Xxx

I fiind TOTM is much easier, and less painful when I exercise too ;)
Or am I just addicted :p
Well done Muffster :D

Amazing Muffy well flippin done :D xx

Well done hun! :D xx

Oi muffy, thought you weren't going to weigh ;) massive well done chick! It's really falling off now! Xxx

Doing great Muffy.
Mere x

No weigh in today.

It's my 3rd sons 7th birthday today. And my 2nd sons 10th birthday on Tuesday. We are taking them to Lego land on Monday so will have Monday off plan. Hoping to get a good loss by then xx

Hoping to make the gym this afternoon after I get back from taking my 1st son to orthodontist.

Still not had a chance to catch up with diaries but will try harder xx

Well done for not weighing!! I love legoland. Hope this gorgeous weather holds. Hope you've had another excellent day muffy:) xxx

You are doing great Muffy :)

Doing great Muffy! Once you're back from hols we want bikini beach pics please :D xx

Muffy's battle with her self!

Hi all. Lego land was a fantastic day out gorgeous weather too! Ate a supa scrum pizza pasta salad buffet and had 90% salad. The next day I only managed to go to the gym for my 10 minute flabelos and for 10 minutes on cross trainer (100cals) then went to town and had KFC :/ hubby got me a bottle of my favourite red and I had that (minus a glass that monster knocked over the cream carpet) today I've had loads (toast, kit Kat, French stick with salad and ham, enchiladas and wine laters plans are more wine and Chinese) I'm feeling very down but there is no logical reason why? nearly everyone forgot my sons birthday on Thursday including my mother in law which annoyed me! My other sons birthday is on Tuesday so. I am celebrating his birthday tomorrow. Going to the lake to feed the ducks. Play at the park and then home for cake. I'm 100% sure that I'm heading back to lipotrim on Tuesday morning. Ill have 89days to lose as much as I can before Tunisia and I feel I need a positive fresh start. Even if its only in my head I'm hoping that going back to lipotrim and retracing my steps of 2011 will help me to shift as much as I did back then. So I bid you all a farewell and thank you for sticking by me even though I've been totally useless at exante and just totally messed around for the last 2 years. I wish you all well for the remainder of your exante journeys xx much love muffy xx

Hi Muffy
I will be sorry to see you go from this forum but I wish you every success with lipotrim. Your plans for tomorrow sound good. It is a shame that everyone forgot your other son's birthday but at least he had a great time at Legoland. Good luck on the next part of your weight loss journey and I hope you have a lovely holiday when it comes. x
Mere

Glad you had a fab time hun! Enjoy Tuesday too :)

What do you mean farewell.. Arnt you just posting in a other section.. Not that far hehe :D

Im sure I can mange to scroll and click to keep in touch with you, as much as ever. So forget farewell, good luck, see you soon! :D xx

Good luck on lipotrim muffy :)
I will check out your shiny new diary soon :D

Muffy's battle with her self!

Thank you everyone I'm so thankful to you all for your support. I'm only over in lipotrim threads my old diary "nomoremuffintops diary" I read it all page by page this evening and I'm shocked at what I managed on lipotrim. Just 3 weeks to lose 2 stone! If anyone reads my last few posts on that diary I switched to exante and ate on the first day then posted after being on exante a month and id lost 1 stone then a post later i had gained 2 stone!! No idea why but lipotrim is the only diet I have lost weight on properly. I read my diary and hardly recognised myself from the moaning disheartened muffy I am today. Ill follow each day to the letter and hope it works! 3 months to lose 4 stone I'm hopeful I really am xx come and see me in my old/new diary please xx

Well muffy, if lipotrim works for you, that's what you should do :D

Back