mugshots

Hmmmm how many is the cheesy one - sounds nice!

Many thanks x

you are very, very welcome.

I only knew as I'm having a sweet and sour mugshot for lunch myself today.

Paul

Are you having something with it too!!!!
Maybe some Ryvita wholewheat crackerbreads?

yeah, having some sweet chilli ryvita minis - not sure if they're HeB or synnable though and some laughing cow triangles.... also have an apple and some grapes for later on today.

edit - just checked and 5 syns for the ryvita minis.... decision time! haha

Hmmmm to eat or not to eat!
you can have 6 of the ryvita crackerbreads for 1 HXb - well worth it in my opinion!

Hmmmm to eat or not to eat!
you can have 6 of the ryvita crackerbreads for 1 HXb - well worth it in my opinion!

think i'll eat and only have a few more syns tonight, I will try the crackerbreads in future as I struggle with my HeA and HeB's.

thanks

They're brilliant, with your mugshot or maybe some home made leek and potato soup which is syn free!
I sometimes have them with quark and jam on too! :)

ah good old Quark!!
I'm sure those mini ryvita were HeB - going to study my book when i get home.

Any hints or tips for a newbie to SW? I'm on EE.

I think mugshots are brilliant. If I'm in a rush and don't have time to put together something for lunch I can just grab one. And they taste lovely. Does anyone know, is it only ASDA that sell them?

2 x Alpen light bars are 1 HEb or 3 syns each - great for a snack with a cuppa ( try the choc and fudge ones!)
Free soup - lots of recipes on here and you really feel like youve eaten something
Sausage ( quorn or Morrisons low range 1/2 syn each) egg, SW chips and beans - Diet? what diet?
SW quiche - make a big one and have a big slice with salad and a baked potato - again free!!!
Good luck x

Emily - my £1 shop sell them too and so do Tesco

all good, the alpen bars give me stupid wind...... :eek:

Asda seem to have the most choice, but Tesco sell them too, not sure about Saino's or Morrisons.

Back