muller lights question

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
Hiya guys

Have any of you had this happen to your mullers? I bought 2 6packs last night, 2 for a fiver from Morrisons + they finally had the chocolate sprinkles packs in. Anyway I noticed the last few packs of them I've bought some of the yoghurts go foamy, almost like they've gone off but they still taste OK and the tops haven't blown. Is this normal?!? It's usually the orange ones that do it but sometimes the vanilla ones have gone foamy too.

It's not my fridge btw, have had them in 2 different fridges and same thing happens!!

Sorry for the odd question but I'm annoyed at the foamy muller lights!

I always buy the 6 pack chocolate Mullers and its never happened to me. Sounds a bit dodgy! Maybe you should give Muller a ring - there may be compensation in it!!!!! xxx

I always buy the 6 pack chocolate Mullers and its never happened to me. Sounds a bit dodgy! Maybe you should give Muller a ring - there may be compensation in it!!!!! xxx

Lol I've already eaten it! I thought the first time it happened was odd but this is like the 5th or 6th pack that's done it.. hmm I might ring them anyway + ask why it happens.

I'd be gutted if I opened up the choc/orange one and it was foamy - they're my favourites! I wish they sold them individually cos I'd have a fridge full!!!! If you could ask Muller for compensation in the form of 600 pots of that flavour, I'll buy em off you!!!! LOL

Lmao! I doubt I'll even get a reply nevermind compensation, just sent them a wee email asking what's up with my yogs! Must sound mad asking about a foamy yoghurt lol

Hi Wannabeelovely, I think Tesco have now started selling the choc and orange ones separately! Saw them for the first time this week - hope I'm not misleading everyone, and it was the cherry one I saw! The vanilla with chocolate sprinkles - my favourite - has been available individually for a while now in this area.

I buy 2x6 packs from Asda for £5.00 - but mine are completely fine, maybe you should take yours back and get replacements just in case.

Hi Wannabeelovely, I think Tesco have now started selling the choc and orange ones separately! Saw them for the first time this week - hope I'm not misleading everyone, and it was the cherry one I saw! The vanilla with chocolate sprinkles - my favourite - has been available individually for a while now in this area.

I know they've started selling the black cherry one seperately because I saw it in Asda the other day but I looked for the choc/orange one and there was no sign - perhaps another addict had beaten me to it!!!

Most manufacturers take customer complaints very seriously, so you should get a quick reply. It could be that the shop is not storing the yogurts properly - maybe not cold enough?

(I don't buy icecream from the Tesco in Reading because it so often the texture is spoiled by ice crystals - this is because they leave it too long on the trolleys they wheel out from the cold store into the shop, before putting it into the freezers. I have mentioned it, but it still happens. Doesn't do anyone any harm, exactly, but if I am treating us to HD or B&J icecream I want us to enjoy it!!)

Also, there is a complex relationship between manufacturers and supermarkets with these "loss leader" arrangements. The manufacturer doesn't want to lose customers, nor does the supermarket, but the supermarket doesn't want to annoy the manufacturer either. After all, if you couldn't get your Muller Lights there, you would go somewhere else - and maybe do all your shopping there!

So I would complain to both.

I've never had a foamy muller but I do often find the odd very runny one. Although it doesn't change the taste as such they aren't as nice to eat when like this. I tend to buy Activa and weight watchers now because of this.

The Activia fat free yoghurts are yummy - I'm also addicted to the cherry flavour of that range! I think I may be a yogoholic!!!!! LOL

Mmm - yes. The activia cherry is lush!
But their vanilla one is pretty good as well. I have mine over raspberries for my breakfast with musili sprinkled over.

*sharp intake of breath* I've never seen vanilla Activias! Are they the fat free ones in the big pots????

I got 2 packs of Activia (8 in a pack) for £3 last week and have to say that they are delicious!! I love all the flovours so far. They actually taste of fruit!!

Asda had the choc orange flavour in single pots, I bought one and thought it was vile!! So sweet and fake orange tasting!

I got a pack of 8 small Activias for £3 in Waitrose the other day. It was a mix of vanilla, peach, pineapple and mango. Lovely. The vanilla is great with sliced banana.

Back