Muller lights

Dellyola

Hi, I m sat here really enjoying a muller light and finding it very hard not to feel guilty as it has 90 cals in it.

I m not complaining that it's free but would like to know why it's free?

Thanks for letting me know, I was just curious but happy to eat them.

I don't normally eat that many 1 a day if that as I find they become boring if I had them all the time. I prefer natural yogurt with fruit though. Thanks again

I love the Greek Muller corners but cant have that never thought about getting fat free Greek yoghurt bet that's nice with fruit.

Not so keen on honey but I might try it. How many Syns for the honey?

I can't remember, think its about 2.5 per tablespoon or thereabouts. I don't like honey normally but stirred in the yoghurt its lovely. Fruit is nice too.

I love Fage total 0% greek yoghurt. I sweeten it with flavoured sugar free syrup and add fruit.I also use it to make salad dressings and dips.Quite addicted actually.! Glad that I can have it on SW ( joined last night !)

I get it in bottles from sugarfreemegastore.com. it has no calories, fat carbs or any nutritional value whatsoever ! I save up and buy half a dozen flavours at once as the p& p is about £6.99. That last me about 4 months ( and the rest of the family). ATM I have vanilla, banana, english toffee, coconut, peanut butter, praline and butterscotch flavours. I'm diabetic so it's a great fix for me :eek:)

Back