Mullerlight Limited edition Mint

After all the hype I tried one and didn't think it was as nice as the fruit ones. Rest got eatten by the lil one!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Bit disappointed, they smell abit like mouth wash?!? Still ate it though lol. I've got another 3 in the fridge as they only sell them in Asda which is 30 mins away! Might try freezing one tomorrow eve :) x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I got 4 as they were on offer but after the first I fed the rest to the OH :(

I put mine in the freezer for 40 mins, then take out and stir, then keep doing this till its the consistency I like. Love 'em, muller dont you dare take these off! I wonder if the "limited edition" will be just that! S W may well ask them to keep them on for their members. They have a lot of pulling power I should imagine!

All of the supermarkets are still selling out the moment they get any stock in but I did manage to nab the last 6 in Sainsburys last week. The week before there was just one battered tub left on the shelf taunting me!! Even I'm not that desperate.

They are lush though and I hope they keep making them. Shame chocolate and lemon and lime didn't last very long when they were out years ago. I keep finding old SW recipes in my recipe collection and wishing I could make them but alas - not the right flavours of muller made anymore.

I also am the worst veggie ever and the diet trumps the geletine content every time. Same with sugar free jelly. At least with jelly you realise they can't make it properly without it - yoghurts there's no need to use it in at all :-(

Ahh the ever long hunt for the mint muller Haha

Found two last week, froze the first one....I had mixed feelings. The excitement of having finally found it and then, it kinda let me down. I felt it left a chalky taste afterwards....or was that just me? Hmmm

Back