Mullerlight Limited edition Mint

They are out mid Feb from what I've heard. Shame they still insist on using animal bones in the ingredients because i would have quite liked to try this one :(

They are out mid Feb from what I've heard. Shame they still insist on using animal bones in the ingredients because i would have quite liked to try this one :(

Urgh! I didn't know that :yuk:

Yes, like lots of yoghurts Mullers contain gelatine. Seems a bit silly that they still do, now there are other options, as surely it cuts out a good part of their market!

Got to say, can't wait to try this new mint yoghurt though :D

oooh new flavour sounds nice. Does that mean the magazine is also out again?

Are they free ?

Hopefully my local Sainsbury's will have them tomorrow when I do my food shop :)

are avaliable online in tesco's 4 for £2 (better going to sainsbury's)

Muller Light Limited Edition Yogurt 165G

IDShot_225x225.jpg

Muller Light Limited Edition Yogurt 165G

Last edited:
I went to Sainsbury's this morning but there was no sign of mint/choc yogurt but still 10 for £3 so not all bad. I wonder whether if you order them online you actually get mint or coconut.

I think if you order them now you will end up with the coconut ones, as its just listed as the 'Limited Edition' version, even though the pic is now of the mint one. This happened to me with the cheesecakes - they changed the flavour in the picture but it was still just listed as "cheesecakes" and they kust kept sending me the old flavours until they ran out :(

whoo hoo, thanks for this. So hope they are free as I will be sticking them in the ice cream machine:icecream::icecream::icecream::cool:

No sign of them in Morrison's when I went just now to get my lunch - guess I'll have to hang on a bit longer! :D

Back