Mullerlight Limited edition Mint

Yeah my Tescos order's just arrived and theyre still handing out coconut - I ordered two of the limited edition ones dhowing the mint picture just in case but theyve turned up as coconut like I expected. Sorry peeps, got to wait a bit longer :)

Oh yum I can't wait! How long do the Limited Edition ones usually stay on the shelves for?

Well the coconut one turned up about last Spring I think, and its still here... I think someone asked earlier (up in this thread?) if they were getting rid of the coconut and they said no it was staying cos people liked it? But wasnt there also a chocolate prange one around for a while? Havent seen that one in ages, guess its just how popular they turn out to be.

I loved the chocolate orange one. I've only seen it in the multipacks. It's a shame as it really tackled my sweet craving.

PatchworkPuss said:
They are out mid Feb from what I've heard. Shame they still insist on using animal bones in the ingredients because i would have quite liked to try this one :(

What? Omg. In all the mullers?

I'll deffo be trying the new mint flavour as it was in my list of suggested new flavours to Muller when they started their forum last year.

Dead-on with Ermintrude over the LE lonjevity point. Banana Custard was originally a LE but proved soooo popular it was promoted :D Pity it's now synful :cry:

Lucy1987 said:
I loved the chocolate orange one. I've only seen it in the multipacks. It's a shame as it really tackled my sweet craving.

yeah it's only in multipacks which I refuse to buy cos the cherry ones would just be thrown out as I don't like cherries and wouldnt waste syns on yoghurt.

shame tho since orange was my favourite :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yeah it's only in multipacks which I refuse to buy cos the cherry ones would just be thrown out as I don't like cherries and wouldnt waste syns on yoghurt.

shame tho since orange was my favourite :(

I bet there's loads in the same boat here - wouldn't it be good if we could 'buddy' up and swap flavours from multi-packs :D

Yup, I wont buy the multipacks either. I dont see the logic of having some flavours that ONLY come in a multipack? :sigh: I also dont buy the cheesecake very often for the same reason, you have to get six in one go and they invariably have it as BOGOF - I CAN'T FIT TWELVE GODDAM MULLERS IN ME FRIDGE!!! SIX is a squeeze! And I feel annoyed getting just one pack when I know I *could* have another for free IF ONLY MY FRIDGE WAS THE SIZE OF BLADDY JUPITER :sigh:

Ahem. So I just dont fackin buy them, their loss. :(

Flibsey said:
I wish I wasn't lactose intollerant.

Aww love I wish I wasn't dairy intolerant so you're not alone!!! Soya yogurts are vile!

ermintrude said:
Yup, I wont buy the multipacks either. I dont see the logic of having some flavours that ONLY come in a multipack? :sigh: I also dont buy the cheesecake very often for the same reason, you have to get six in one go and they invariably have it as BOGOF - I CAN'T FIT TWELVE GODDAM MULLERS IN ME FRIDGE!!! SIX is a squeeze! And I feel annoyed getting just one pack when I know I *could* have another for free IF ONLY MY FRIDGE WAS THE SIZE OF BLADDY JUPITER :sigh:

Ahem. So I just dont fackin buy them, their loss. :(

You made me laugh out loud!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wasn't impressed! Ordered them on line coz they were there screaming buy me buy me but when shopping arrived they had sent the coco nut ones instead! : (

Dead-on with Ermintrude over the LE lonjevity point. Banana Custard was originally a LE but proved soooo popular it was promoted :D Pity it's now synful :cry:

It's not!! :D They changed the formula so that all but the cheesecake ones and the cherry layer one are free!!

GET in my belly NOW!!!!! I love anything choc mint so this is heaven to me!!!

What shops have you found the mint one in? I'm itching to try it x

Edit. Seen out in feb. may swing past tesco and stains buys as some of you have seen them there already. They sound lush x

Last edited:
ermintrude said:
Well the coconut one turned up about last Spring I think, and its still here... I think someone asked earlier (up in this thread?) if they were getting rid of the coconut and they said no it was staying cos people liked it? But wasnt there also a chocolate prange one around for a while? Havent seen that one in ages, guess its just how popular they turn out to be.

I love the coconut one x

None in the massive Tesco in Borehamwood this lunchtime.

What shops have you found the mint one in? I'm itching to try it x

Edit. Seen out in feb. may swing past tesco and stains buys as some of you have seen them there already. They sound lush x

I dont think anyone's actually seen them yet have they? Theyre listed online, but theyre not actually available yet. Feb tomorrow though, maybe theyll show up?

Back