Mullerlight Limited edition Mint

Oooooh the tension builds !! How sad that we are sooooooooo excited about a mint yogurt , it's going to be my fav I know as I love mint choc anything !!!!
The countdown begins !!

Banana Custard was originally a LE but proved soooo popular it was promoted :D Pity it's now synful :cry:

Not any more - its back to being syn free (Muller went back to old 'free' recipe) yah x

Surely they're about if tesco has them on the online shop page advertised to buy. I only have 5 tescos round here to try... :D

Still none in my local Morrison's. I was forced - forced, I tell you! - to buy a banana and custard one instead :D

I brought some single choc orange ones a couple of weeks ago - sure that was in Tesco....
Looking forward to the choccie mint ones :D

I ordered online with Tesco advertised as limited edition, so ordered 4 for £2, got really excited when shopping arrived this morning only to find they were the Coconut ones !!!! I felt really let down and although I like the coconut ones, they didn't quite have the same appeal to me. Why are we so excited about a new flavour yoghurt? It's not a chocolate bar is it, lol.

I just bought some of these from morrisons in Barnsley so assuming they have them in all stores now! They are lovely!

Becca xx

I got some yesterday from my local Morrisons. They're lovely. Going to try freezing one later. Does anyone know how long I should freeze it for?

Iv just bought some in my local morrisons and I'm happy to report back they are beautiful... Going back tomorrow to stock up ?

I got some yesterday from my local Morrisons. They're lovely. Going to try freezing one later. Does anyone know how long I should freeze it for?

Freeze for about an hour. Or leave in the freezer and defrost for about an hour, either way they are delish frozen!

-x-

Finally got my mitts on some - had to go to Bridgend mind!! Well, truth be told, I was going anyway so couldn't not have a squizz in their Sainsbugs. Ate one on M4 on the way home and can report that I personally think they're very nice.

I think someone has already said that they're similar to a melted skinny cow lolly - a subtle mint flavour, not as strong as perhaps a mint aero. Scrumdiddlyumptious :D

Back