Mullerlight Limited edition Mint

Ooh, I didn't know there was a new flavour coming out! Will check in Tesco later (although I have a fridge full already as I bought 2 six packs last week)

Sounds lovely

my local supermarkets dont sell this or the coconut ones tat everybody keeps talking about they both sound gorgeous im so jealous lol x

They are yummy. I think I still prefer vanilla or coconut but make a nice alternative. The cat approves too, She likes to lick the pot out. She likes all flavours except toffee !

Sod this for a game of soldiers !!! I have today ordered some chocolate flavouring & some peppermint flavouring , amongst other flavours and I shall be making my own !!!!!!

Hiya, this is my first ever post! I've just had my shopping delivered and I ordered 4 coconut ones. My heart sank when the delivery guy said there were subs and I saw they were my yoghurts (I only like the chocolate sprinkled and toffee ones). But I whooped with delight when I saw they had been subbed with the mint choc ones! What a surprise - I didn't even know they had a new one out. Can't wait to try it out after tea. Yummy!

They didn't have both the coconut and the new mint in asda today, only had the mint. I pref the coconut one so hope they do keep it.

That will depend on the shops mostly for what they stock but apparently muller are keeping coconut!

Becca xx

There was a big gap on the Tesco shelves earlier - it said Limited Edition, but didn't say whether it was the coconut or the mint. Will just have to be patient!

Silverburn tesco, darnley sainsburys and morrisons in east Kilbride all have these for sale. For anyone in the Glasgow area x

got them from my local asda yesterday, they are really nice, apparently even nicer frozen

Got some from Morrisons. I must admit, its a desired taste. It was ok, but doesn't beat the coconut (I am a coonut addict though)

Back