Snacks Mullerlight milkshake

Oh my lord I want a blender!!!

^^^ Im sure just a hand blender would be fine if you put everything in a jug, you can get them for about a fiver. Handy to just stick straight into a saucepan when making soups too.

Ive a mint ML in the fridge, im thinking that with some cocoa powder could be a low syn treat tonight :)

This sounds brilliant, I bet it would be like a Maccy Ds shake with a scoop of ice cream added!! I love green plan and hardly ever have 2 HexA as I don't like milk on it's own!! This is ideal to increase calcium intake too!! Must dust off the blender tomorrow!

Very nice, now need to decide which one is best. The strawberry was nice but I preferred the banana and custard one (I added some toffee sauce, it didn't blend in too well so thinking need to try it plain as the sauce was a slight waste of syns).

This could work well with a hex a. of Oatly chocolate drink. I am hooked on the stuff. Might try it with vanilla Muller, slightly frozen. Thanks for the idea OP.

Just sipping it now. I added 200 mls Oatly Chocolate to a Toffee ML (did not have vanilla) and it is pretty good. Could be frozen as ice lollies too. :)

What is Oatly Chocolate please?? :)

Hi

I get it from Waitrose (1.49 for a litre). I think they may do it in Tesco too. It counts as a HEX a choice.

OATLY CHOCOLATE DRINK. (Chocolate oat drink. Dairy Free, Naturally low in saturated fat, Contains healthy oat fibre. Good for your heart.

Delicious hot and cold - low in fat - no artificial stabilisers or preservatives - suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

Waitrose recently had it for £2 for 2L.

Sometimes when I really need a big chocolate fix I mix it with two options and it is to die for (4 syns + hea)

I love it, but it may be an acquired taste? My son loves it too. Hope this helps.

Will def be trying this, I'm always left with my HexA a I don't like cheese & don't drink tea so I always have a glass of milk. Sounds yum! :)

i reckon a banoffee activia would be AMAZING as a milkshake, if only i could find somewhere near me that sells them!

might also try one with a oreo smashed up and mixed in

This sounds gorgeous...I think I may try it tonight with a partially frozen mint muller and some options...mmmmm

I was thinking about making this and blending my hex b allowance of porridge oats in to it and it would make a yummy breakfast :)

Hi

I get it from Waitrose (1.49 for a litre). I think they may do it in Tesco too. It counts as a HEX a choice.

OATLY CHOCOLATE DRINK. (Chocolate oat drink. Dairy Free, Naturally low in saturated fat, Contains healthy oat fibre. Good for your heart.

Delicious hot and cold - low in fat - no artificial stabilisers or preservatives - suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

Waitrose recently had it for £2 for 2L.

Sometimes when I really need a big chocolate fix I mix it with two options and it is to die for (4 syns + hea)

I love it, but it may be an acquired taste? My son loves it too. Hope this helps.

That really helps......thanks!!! Especially sounds great with added chocolate!!! I'm a big fan!!!
I'll have to keep my eyes open for that in the supermarket!!!

Oh my god just tried the mint mullets froze two in the freezer then whizzed with my hea and it was like a mcdonalds milkshake and there was loads and syn free as used hea on my god it was so lush !!!!!!! My favourite new recipe thanks for the suggestion :)

Mandarin muller and 1 tbsp (1 syn) of cocoa makes a gorgeous, chocolate orange milkshake, chocolate oatly and mint was nice too - took it to the cinema to help keep me on plan when tempts by all those goodies.

Edited to correct spelling mistake,silly iPad doesn't do what I tell it.
Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I tried this fir breakfast today with a strawberry mullerlight, yum!

I've been shopping for more mullerlight tonight so I can try different flavours
:)

Thanks for the recipe, the last 2 days I've had a mint mulled with 200ml chocolate oaty drink, lovely x

Back