Snacks Mullerlight milkshake

Just tried this with a toffee muller, it was yummy, definately going to be a favourite of mine. Thanks for sharing xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thanks for sharing, I blended toffee mullerlight and the remaining of my hex a soya milk as I don't tend to have an a, this was worth it!

I struggle to have my a of dairy as I don't like it x

Found the Oatly Chocolate in Sainsburys......they only had the plain on in Asda when I did the shopping......mixed with Muller Coconut with choc sprinkles and it was awesome.....very filling for breakfast with a HiFi Bar!!

Love this idea! Living on muller lights at the moment to stop the sweet cravings and only tend to have 1 AHE a day so will be all over these

Had a vanilla one last night and my daughter loved the strawberry one! Really want a toffee one too! Lovely idea thanks x

Great idea! Adding a banana and some strawberries to mine tomorrow for breakfast :) might try adding oats at some point too...

I've made a toffee one which was nice and the day after i made one with coconut greek style (half syn) O M G just delicious!

Zann said:
Great idea! Adding a banana and some strawberries to mine tomorrow for breakfast :) might try adding oats at some point too...

I am trying to be 100% on plan so grudge the syns for banana (puréed/mashed) but might add some berries to one soon.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

i just made one of these with a bannana and custard muller it was nice but a tad sickly but it defo filled a hole x
its brill as a breakfast as im running out of ideas x

tried it with half frozen toffee muller and omg it was lovely.

and i bet it would taste fab made into ice lolly moulds and frozen they would end up like mini milks lol but no syns and no guilt x

brilliant idea i adore milkshakes so am excited to now have this recipe........

Do you reckon you could make it the night before? Love the idea of it for breakfast but I think my hubby might not like hearing the blender at 5:30 am! :) x

Spookess said:
Do you reckon you could make it the night before? Love the idea of it for breakfast but I think my hubby might not like hearing the blender at 5:30 am! :) x

If you put it in a bottle and then shook it in the morning, it wouldn't be quite so light and fluffy but still good.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

skye'smummy said:
tried it with half frozen toffee muller and omg it was lovely.

and i bet it would taste fab made into ice lolly moulds and frozen they would end up like mini milks lol but no syns and no guilt x

Mmm going to try this ;-)

i just made myself and my OH these with coconut and dark chocolate muller light yoghurts, they were lovely!!!

Back