Snacks Mullerlight milkshake

Made one of these last night with a mint chocolate muller light and a mint options too. Oooo it was sooo nice. Chilled in fridge for about 10 mins and it was so thick and creamy x

Omg. Loooooving this! Ive just made a cherry one and its soooo nice!!! :D

Just wanted to add that i made this with WW yogurt today...mullerlights arent on offer :p still scruuuuummmmy! :)

I tried this yesterday with skimmed milk from he and a banana and custard muller light, it was soo nice!! I added a tsp of sweetener as I have a right sweet tooth - definitely making these more often :)

Think I might pop my Mullerlight in the freezer for a while and then add milk, make it like an ice cream type milkshake thing ;)

tried it and didn't like it, tasted a bit like off milk and my milk was definitely not off! might give it a try another time but first time, thumbs down!! xx

Linz* said:
tried it and didn't like it, tasted a bit like off milk and my milk was definitely not off! might give it a try another time but first time, thumbs down!! xx

I didn't like it either. Made me feel a bit sick! Definitely not doing again. Shame because it sounded so yummy!

This thread encouraged me to experiment! I made a 3 Syn chocolate milkshake by blitzing up 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk (HExA) and 1 Cadbury Light Chocolate Mousse (3 Syns). Sooo nice!! Will definitely be making these a regular :drool: Who would think you could have chocolate milkshakes on a "diet"?

Morning all, I've just read what sounds to be a brill idea on sw website for a muller milkshake!! A mullerlight yoghurt whizzed up with your hex a allowance of milk! Thought it sounds fab and Im so excited by all the different flavours I could have - ESP the banana one! Has anyone tried them? Xx

Wow this sounds amazing :) xxx

Bump because I wanna try a Turkish delight one! :p

That would be amazeballs, what a fab idea!! Going to definitely give that one a try :)

Ooh forgot about these! Yay! ;)

oo I'm going to make one of these at work tomorrow! thanks for the idea x

This sounds AMAZING!! i'm so gonna have to try this

This really tickles my tastebuds must try 2morrow before choir maybe need the energy!!

Back