• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

mullerlight

Ive never heard of them!

hunca

Silver Member
I'd never heard of Netto until we went to Lanzarote & thats the supermarket that we used. I didn't know there were any in Britain.

mullerlight is 5 pots for £1 in asda and they are full size, you can mix and match on flavours too

really?theres a few asdas here and they have all had that offer on for quite a while

hunca

Silver Member
£3 for 6 that wld bankrupt me in a week with the amount I eat lol. Will try Tesco/Somerfield tmrw if out & about.
My leader told me about Aldi Bio Yogurts that r the same size as Mullerlights but better & cheaper but not tried those yet.

Not in my asda either - they're 4 for £2 so you save about 14 whole pence or something daft like that. Oh and we have a netto in our village! - its skanky though!! xxx

Nanny Jax

getting back on track
Sainsbury are doing a deal on 6 pack mullers £1.65, you girls should keep your eyes on the stickys you know, for the bargains. lol

Nanny Jax

getting back on track
In the sticky "OLD favourites and new ideas" you will find a huge list of free alternatives to mullerlights, honest!

Honestly you will - nanny spent ages on it bless her. Ive printed off most of the thread and now take it shopping with me each week! xxx

I'm in a bit of a predicament at the moment with finding Muller lites on offer somewhere - I have a *serious* addiction for the toffee ones. The Asda here aren't running the special either!

monkeys bunny

need 2get my head into it
hey girls & guys, i was having a chopped banana last night with bannana muller light, so it was like bannana and custard but cold....does anyone know if i could have put it in the microwave to make it hot? or would it explode or taste yukky? any ideas?