mullerlight

You can gently heat the yogurt up but Ive never tried it yet. Everyone says its nice though.

Awww we don't have a Netto's or an ASDA! :(

Tesco are currently charging £2 for 4 ! what a liberty!

FFS!
rUTHY XXX

i like the little Netto dog :)

we dont have Netto or Asda so i get my partner to buy mine for me ha ha

but i dont think my partner would be too impressed if i blew up the microwave with one

Just found a Netto near me that I didn't know existed so I'm heading off there this afternoon. I agree about the Toffee ones - they are addictive lol.:)

It was mentioned on here a couple of months ago but I don't remember who it was or what thread

ha ha...i shall just have to bite the bullett and have a go tonight after WI ...shall let you know how it goes

Right then, i tried the bannana muller light heated up....did it for 30 seconds in the microwave then a further 30 seconds. it did taste more like custard than i tought it would, its like a strange custard taste with an after twang...not horrid just diffrent...i shall try it wil bannana in it next time see if it tastes like bannana and custard?

banana and custard are definitly my fave. asda have put it back upto 4 for £2!! wilkinsons did have 3 for £1 a week ago tho

Abigail- have you tried to heat them up then or are you just happy with them cold?

i dont know why but when you heat them it makes them look more and you think your eating more than 'just a youghurt'. if you know what i mean :)

yea i tried it, it was nice but i love cold custard anyway so i usually eat them cold

Back