Cruise PP Mullers tolerated or completely banned?! Have i been hiding under a rock

misseveet

I'm sure I read recently that toffee/vanilla muller lights were now downgraded to a tolerated item but have just glanced over to see whispers that they are now banned! Any ideas?

They definitely made me stall something awful so I gave them up and started losing again...I had seven of them in the fridge but just offloaded them on my sister! :)

They are not officially allowed, but up to the individual really.

Think I will stick with them, so easy for breakfast! So far have not made me stall although when I feeling adventurous I will use something else for the week and see how that affects my loss

i didnt realise how much of a difference they made to me, i have eaten them from the beginning and have lost every week bar 1, but idecided to have FF greek yoghurt for a change and my weight loss did increase, this was the only thing that i changed

As mouse says, they are now banned/tolerated, whichever you prefer... here we prefer to say it's up to the individual while you're losing... but if you're not happy with your loss, sweeten your own fat free natural ones or quark, rather.

i tend to have a sneaky feeling that some people are more sensitive to artificial sweetners than others. I know from my Atkins experiences that if I have lots of stuff with artificial sweetners in my weight loss goes very slowly, or even stalls.

I tend to think it's a 'suck it and see' - if you're losing steadily then it ain't broke so don't fix it. But if you're not losing steadily, or have stalled, then look to dropping these artificially sweetened foods first and see it makes a difference.

The balance of evidence seems to be that WW and Muller yogurts slow down most people's losses, and stall others.

Whatever individuals chose to do with this information, it's important not to rely on them - I've seen menus pre-ban where people happily reported eating 3 mullers a day. That's a lot of sugar!

Back