Mummie joins daughter !

Hooray! More proof that ice cream on holiday doesn't count :)

Well done, and way to get back into things!

Yay 2 stone gone ! That's 28 lbs 'n I'm feeling great ! Gone down a good size in trousers and 2 sizes in tops ! Nothing fits and I have a pile of clothes ready to alter as I don't want to get anything new till Winter stuff comes in !
still can't believe it !!

Yay 2 stone gone ! That's 28 lbs 'n I'm feeling great ! Gone down a good size in trousers and 2 sizes in tops ! Nothing fits and I have a pile of clothes ready to alter as I don't want to get anything new till Winter stuff comes in ! still can't believe it !!

Wow your diary is fab I cannot wait for this to me be again! Massive well done xx

Thank you Madmission- am sure it will happen to you too xox I see you come from North Yorks - know it well ! My daughter and I have been on this mission for 3 - 4 months one and it's really working so remain focused and go for it xx

Yay nearly 2 1/2 stone gone and under 16 stone - I cannot believe it ! I can't remember the last time I was this weight and now I can't wait to get under 15 stone - hopefully in 8-10 weeks time ! I have several challenges ahead but feel so much more able to cope with them now ! The main one is lunching out with friends who all seem to want fish and chips at the seaside ! They have been so supportive though and we always find somewhere that accommodates me. We are off to Warners next weekend and it will be a struggle to keep off the alcohol! Food will be ok 'cos they have salad starters and carvery mains Ill just need to avoid pud ! I find as long as I keep off potatoes ,bread, pasta and pastry (which funnily enough I don't fancy anymore) I can manage eating out. I have coffee when the others have pud and that makes it easier!
Oh yes and one more big advantage to being lighter- I don't wake myself up at night anymore when turning over !!!!!!

Yay nearly 2 1/2 stone gone and under 16 stone - I cannot believe it ! I can't remember the last time I was this weight and now I can't wait to get under 15 stone - hopefully in 8-10 weeks time ! I have several challenges ahead but feel so much more able to cope with them now ! The main one is lunching out with friends who all seem to want fish and chips at the seaside ! They have been so supportive though and we always find somewhere that accommodates me. We are off to Warners next weekend and it will be a struggle to keep off the alcohol! Food will be ok 'cos they have salad starters and carvery mains Ill just need to avoid pud ! I find as long as I keep off potatoes ,bread, pasta and pastry (which funnily enough I don't fancy anymore) I can manage eating out. I have coffee when the others have pud and that makes it easier!
Oh yes and one more big advantage to being lighter- I don't wake myself up at night anymore when turning over !!!!!!

Looking at your losses super nana...outstanding!!! Bet you feel light as a feather! Whenever I have an event and have a splurge I do PP days before and after & seems to work :) & great to see your friends supporting you :) go super nana! Xx

4 whole babies: that's incredible! Well done for the amazing willpower and to your friends for making adjustments for you. Dukan is a lot easier when you don't have to do your eating in secret!

Haven't been on here for ages but just updated ticker and thought I'd say Hi ! Still loosing albeit slowly but am so much fitter and have gone from size 22. To a 16 top and an 18 bottom - this gets expensive but feels good.

Such a long time since went on here but pleased to say still loosing. Started Dukan 2 last week as a tad fed up with Cruise and guess what I lost 5 lbs ! - just thought I'd say ! Now 14 St 11 lbs from 18 st 4 lbs so well pleased ! X

Back