• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Mummyb33 - website to show you at different sizes?

S: 16st0lb C: 14st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36.7 Loss: 1st3lb(7.59%)
I can't PM as am too new apparently!

Please could you post the link to the website where you made your signature photo of you in different sizes. I came across it a few days ago and made my own but was telling my sister about it and she would like to have a look, only now I can't find the link and it won't let me look at your profile to see your previous posts as I'm too new. Have tried doing a search too with no joy!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
S: 10st11.7lb C: 10st7.7lb G: 9st10.7lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 0st4lb(2.64%)
I'd like to knowe this too...might keep me motivated :)

S: 17st7lb C: 17st7lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi sorry only just seen this, the link you put is the one I used, I did three different pics and saved them to my pc, then uploaded them to photo bucket and made a pic of all three!! It really helps me. X hope that helps. X

S: 16st0lb C: 14st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36.7 Loss: 1st3lb(7.59%)
Hi sorry only just seen this, the link you put is the one I used, I did three different pics and saved them to my pc, then uploaded them to photo bucket and made a pic of all three!! It really helps me. X hope that helps. X
Thanks, can you post the link that you posted in a previous thread as that was a link to the virtual fitting room which I can't find on the link I posted.