Mummypigs diary ... from piggy to fox! lol

Well I ordered a weeks worth of s&s yesterday,

I have at least 1 stone 9lbs to loose to get to 11 stone.

I may want to go lover but i was 11 stone when I got married so its my target for now!

I excitedly ordered thinking it would be delivered today ... forgetting it was a SATURDAY! :rolleyes: and that monday is a bank holiday so I cant get started till Tuesday.

But oh well, at least I'm taking the steps!

My biggest motivaton at the moment is that my ovely husband has said I can look into getting the puppy Ive been badgering him about once I reach 11 stone!

Ive been doing weight watchers and lost 12lbs in 5 weeks on that which is brill but its just too slow for my impatientness.

Once i get to my target I will continue doing calorie counting to maintain but for now i just want the weight gone!!

So this is my diary and i'll be here often I think!

:D

Well I weighed myself this morning after a week of totally going off the weightloss wagon! I've had several really bad dinners (takeaway!)

and I was expecting to put a couple of lbs on but I've

LOST ANOTHER LB!

WOOOO!

Which is fab as I was expecting a gain,

I really want my slim and save stuff to arrive now so i can get started,

i love the thought i could be UNDER 12 stone in a few weeks!!

Well todays the day my pack id due, but no idea what time it will come so unsure what to do re breakfast :s

According to my scales ive put on 3lbs since sunday morning?!?

but i'll go by what the scales say :(

Well my stuff arrived,

am urrently munching on a choc, vanilla and lmond bar and its not nice. I feel quite sick, but am washing it down quick :/

I must be super fussy... lol.

Its no biggy though, i just know not to order them next time, its all about trial and error and im still SUPER excited to be starting!

Just had a strawberry shake, bit yucky but really looking forwards to my dinner later on.

Chilli and cauliflower i think, and a piece of chicken.

Hi Mummy.....
Too long a name to write lol - I'm on day 3 - not finding the shakes and bars too bad - think if they were nicer I might eat them all lol!
My story similar to yours - started on SW and WW and lost a stone - 11st is my goal too - good luck!

Wow were almost identical!

I actually cried last night cause i wanted a packet of crisps, pmsl... i need to get over my food obbsession.

I feel really good this morning though and im going to try so hard to stick at this!!

Hi mummy, I'm not keen on any of the shakes except the choc crispy one, and I avoid the bars because I find it hard to stop at 1 !!

Give yourself a few days to get into the swing of it, when you see the scales going down you'll love this diet, good luck xxx

yes its a big difference to other diets...

i mean with WW if im feelign snacky theres always something i can have, 0 point stuff even, but once youvve used your fod up on this its gone! thats it. and thsts difficult but i REALLY wanna see those numbers drop!!

Hello, I let this diary slide and after a week away OFF s&s i need to get back on the wagon and I'm going to keep up with this.

Best thing ive done is bin my scales, i was a total slave to them and they weren't being my friend!!

so they are gone and im back on the water and packs

its only 2 months at most so i need to just DO IT.

I don't know what i weigh, before hols i was about 11 stone 13lbs, so im guessing im about 13.4 now??

either way I'm just getting on with it and ill weigh in at some point if i go past boots.

I got a puppy this morning so when shes allowed, we will go on lots of walks :)

I think I'm going to draw up a weekly food chart and plan what im going to eat before hand so im not wondering what to ave ect,

that way i can 'tick off the days' too and help me break down the whole thing into managable chunks.

i'll check in tonight to say 100% :D

Welcome back hunny

Sounds like a plan kicking the scales to the curb!!

You can so it hun, 8 weeks will sky by. I've got 19 to go, feels like a stretch but soon pass!

Have a good weekend Xx

Am going to do this for 4 weeks and pray i loose a stone then im switching to weight watchers to loose my last 7lbs!

struggling a bit today, hopefully ketosis will kick in the next few days.

been ok today, a bit hungry, i had some salad leaves and 100g of tuna for lunch then a lemon bar.

just taking it day by day till ketosis kicks in and makes things easier.

Arghhhhh I want a packet of niknaks!!

got shopping in today and lots of nice things shouting as kids are off school.

i need to go bed as im gonna cave if not :(

Well done resisting hun, that's why I do it online, then send OH if need any extras LOL

Have a good day, keep up the hard work Xx

thanks, didn't cave :)

not had any packs yet just water, going to take a milkshake outside in the sun.

Amazing how different i feel after 5 days of 'normal' (bad!) food .... just 3 days into s&s and i feel slim agan, i felt HUGE friday!!

Hate those huge days. I had one last week. Find I spend the whole adjusting my clothes. X

Back