Munch bunch's Lipotrim diary

Genius! How do you come up with these tips!?

I'm going to try them as a sat night 'treat' tomorrow!!

Great, i saw your tip on peppermint tea cooled and mixed with choc shake too!
and i think it could have been you who had the coffee and ice with choc shake tip... delicious!!

So glad of these as not liking the flapjacks or soups it will really help me to mix it up a little and hopefully not get too bored!!

Great, i saw your tip on peppermint tea cooled and mixed with choc shake too!
and i think it could have been you who had the coffee and ice with choc shake tip... delicious!!

So glad of these as not liking the flapjacks or soups it will really help me to mix it up a little and hopefully not get too bored!!

My faves are the vanilla in my fresh coffe in the morning!!!! And the mint choc chip!!! Lol.... Its practically nice!!! ;););):17729:

I've only got choc n strawberry but will def get some vanilla next week and give it a try, thanks!

Day 9 not feeling too good =(

Good morning everyone

So its day 9 for me , iv a massive headache :mad: feel blooming shocking today lack of energy generally like i wanna go back to bed again.

Iv been drinking loads of water but may need a lie down which i haven't had to do at all since starting !!!

Im not tempted to chuck the towel in and im not even hungry at all infact im cooking sunday lunch & im not even bothered so that has to be a good thing right !!!

Hows everyone else doing ??? Hope the headache goes soon its getting me down abit :mad:

Sorry to hear you're not feeling great, hope your headache clears up soon. I admire your will power, there is absolutely no way I could cook a yummy sunday dinner without eating it!!!

I'm on day 3, i've not yet felt tired, achy, headaches, hunger, dizzy or faint... infact I feel really good. I hope I carry on feeling this way and it's not going to kick in anytime soon! The smelly breath has kicked in though and i'm running for a wee every half hour!! Just had a mad panic to find a toilet out shopping this morning!! :)

Sorry to hear you're not feeling great, hope your headache clears up soon. I admire your will power, there is absolutely no way I could cook a yummy sunday dinner without eating it!!!

I'm on day 3, i've not yet felt tired, achy, headaches, hunger, dizzy or faint... infact I feel really good. I hope I carry on feeling this way and it's not going to kick in anytime soon! The smelly breath has kicked in though and i'm running for a wee every half hour!! Just had a mad panic to find a toilet out shopping this morning!! :)

Bad breath? That be ketosis!!!!

ha ha i've just this sec posted asking for your guys expertise as to whether i'm in ketosis or not.. guess i must be :) woohoo!

Aw join the club constant toilet trips and also death breath ha

I keep thinking only a few weeks b4 I go away when I come back I'm on it again need to slim down sick of ppl looking at me the way they do ......

I want them t look and think she looks nice. Not fat !!!

I will get there

Aw join the club constant toilet trips and also death breath ha

I keep thinking only a few weeks b4 I go away when I come back I'm on it again need to slim down sick of ppl looking at me the way they do ......

I want them t look and think she looks nice. Not fat !!!

I will get there

You will x

DAY 10 !!!!!!!!!!

THANKS DEEZER:D

SO here i am on day 10

im feeling SOOOOO much better today so , so far this weekend was my 2nd weekend with me starting on a Saturday which i defiantly find harder than in the week as with work keeps me busier etc

Hope you all have a good day and bring on this week !!!!!

exactlly my thought !!

Day 11 !!!! Jeans are loose =)

Afternoon !!

hello everyone how are you all today ??

So my jeans are now loose bordering looking like clown pants lol
after the first week im so pleased , they are loose on the waist and really baggy on m y legs i had to get my 18's out as the 20's were falling down how good is that i managed to fasten them they are a little tight but not major :greenapple:

By the end of this week i hope they are less tight im sure they will be iv been 100% since day one !!!

hopefully i will be a comfortable 16/18 before i go away whoop whoop fingers crossed !!!!!!!

Feels so good to that my old jeans are baggy even though i did look silly did i care NO !!! the lbs are coming off baby ha ha :D
Im kinda in hiding too with work and friends who live miles away too so be nice when we go away and they notice a difference !!

Im in High spirits today can you tell lol :bliss:

Well done you!!! I binned 3 pairs the other day!!! Feel great doesnt it!!! YAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAY!!!!

Well done you!!! I binned 3 pairs the other day!!! Feel great doesnt it!!! YAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAY!!!!

Feels good !!!! whhhhhhhhhhooooooooooo

So week 2 day weigh in I lost 4lb

God damm 1lb off a stone .... I'm
Very happy !! ;0)

Bring on next week introducing some exercise to see what the outcome is :0)

Hope everyone is well today !! X

I bet when you go to the loo...... lol.... it'll be the stone!!!! HAhahahahahahaaahahhaaaaaa!!!!!!

Back